A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,093
Currently Running With Scissors:
795 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lingerie  (Read 19026 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mynta
Tutorial Contributor

True Mistress of Chaos

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006 12:26:30 AM »

I didn't use patterns because its really hard to find ones I liked and I live in the styx and its hard to get into the city for me.

It could me me, wrote that! Cheesy
Gosh, i love this stuff. They are so lovely, all of them... Awesome work, and a big thanks for your explimantion how you did. Gotta try some day! ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

..yes, it IS like that! U should see my Craftingroom. Chaos, just chaos and Im the only one who can master that room.
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006 08:10:12 AM »

Those are so pretty and girly and HOT!, all at once. Cheesy I really love them. I've thought a bunch of times while looking at expensive (and teensy) lingerie that I could probably make it, but never sone so. Hmmmm, I have some cute hot pink lace somewhere....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006 08:18:14 AM »

hot pink lace.... wow thats sexy BEFORE you've made anything from it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
ViolentViolet
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006 08:51:04 AM »

Oh My!!I love all 3 but the burgundy one!!I want one now.Its hard for me to find cute stuff because price and usally the tops are for huge bangers.Both of wich I do not have. Grin Im inspired now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
PinFish
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006 08:56:07 AM »

Those are so gorgeous! I especially love the second one. It's double impossible for me to find things because I'm not that overweight but my chest is RIDICULOUS (38H/I) so i need support. Maybe I'll have to try this... I have some underwires from old bras, too, so maybe I will incorporate those... ideas ideas. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lori-lee
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006 05:20:51 AM »

Wowser! Hot!
They are absolutely beautiful and professional-looking.

Unfortunately they wouldn't really be any good for me, since I have extra-large boobies and whilst something tying across my chest or made of lace might SOUND like it would look cute, it doesn't if my nipples are down around my knees.  Tongue I need something with support n stuff.

But then again, if it were just for me, to wear to bed and i weren't playing the seductress, it wouldn't matter. It'd be no different to sleeping naked, except a lot prettier!! Hmmmmm... *gets ideas* lol. I saw some lacey stuff in the clearance section on Thursday too... what a fun little project this could be! Teeheehee!

And just because i like to share my embarrassment... i bent down to clear a paperjam from a photocopier at work today and heard a "CRACK" i was like "oh no u didnt" and went to the bathroom to check and, oh yes it did... one of my underwires SNAPPED!!!  Angry So long live the underwire-free lingerie. lolol.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinFish
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006 06:00:13 AM »

And just because i like to share my embarrassment... i bent down to clear a paperjam from a photocopier at work today and heard a "CRACK" i was like "oh no u didnt" and went to the bathroom to check and, oh yes it did... one of my underwires SNAPPED!!!  Angry So long live the underwire-free lingerie. lolol.  Grin

Oh man, I've broken so many underwires! Especially back before I could afford to buy bras in my size. I even had one bra that the underwires broke, rusted, became jagged and sharp, sawed through my bra's material, and cut into my flesh- i still have big scars from having to wear that demonbra.  Angry

ok... back on topic... sorry Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ViolentViolet
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006 06:18:27 PM »

Ouch!!Thank god for my lil boobies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I just love her man,Hey what are you doing with that brick?"

http://www.wists.com/EvaBlack
Sorcha Griannon

Wench this! :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006 10:18:27 PM »

Oh man, I've broken so many underwires! Especially back before I could afford to buy bras in my size. I even had one bra that the underwires broke, rusted, became jagged and sharp, sawed through my bra's material, and cut into my flesh- i still have big scars from having to wear that demonbra.  Angry

ok... back on topic... sorry Tongue

I feel your pain....just had ANOTHER one snap last night. 

These are great... I really need to try this...but incorporate a bit more support than these have...unfortunately.

Sorcha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wench #2524, Sorcha. International Wenches Guild
Founder-"The Prick'd Finger Society" where our motto is "If you haven't bled, it's not finished, the sacrifice must be made"
My Rants and Rambles
Ravelry-sorchagriannon
cinna-mum
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006 01:57:01 AM »

Absolutely gorgeous!! you clever thing, you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Mama of 4

www.craftymamas.net
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Application Bar in InDesign CS4
How to Edit With Autocorrect in InDesign CS4
How to Draw Stimpy
How to Draw Captain Hook
How to Draw Big Buck Bunny
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...