A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 301,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dressy pantsuit...?  (Read 951 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Punk*Out
« on: October 31, 2006 06:10:27 AM »

I found this pantsuit on ebay, and i really would like to have something like it for christmas.  I'd like to find different style pics of this too, but I can't seem to find any, I think because I'm not exactly sure what it's called.
Has anyone seen anything like this? It's a pants w/ an almost dress length top, too cute.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/PunkOut

Personal Swap:
~Looking for someone to make me some wooden dowel rod dpns (sets of 5), need ALL sizes.
~Also, looking for knitting stitch markers, handmade of course. Wink
kali013
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006 04:04:32 PM »

That ia a cute outfit.  If you sew, it looks like yoga pants and a lingerie nightie-type top, both of which are fairly easy to make...  and the best thing is you get to choose your own fabric! 
If you don't sew, check torrid or biggalslingerie.com..  I have seen similar things there, but you'll pay for it.
Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
talmina
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006 09:40:42 PM »

The front would be easy to recon from a singlet top for the black one, a litle harder for the white one from a boop tube due to the top parts.  But the bottom of the top looks like a half doughnut with the inner circumference the size of your underbust measurement, you might want to leave a bit of ease there though and shirr it befor attaching it, or find a stretch sheer.  For the top of the white one you could use something similar to the ties on rostitchery's tute on the infinity dress which would add so much more dimension, make it in a fave colour and you could wear it to EVERY dressy event and no one would know unless you told them Tongue just tell everyone  "oh it's just something I whipped up"

The pants as has already been said look like yoga pants or something similarly comfy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to create 3D Text in Photoshop
How to Change Hair Color in Photoshop
Photoshop Tutorial - How to Increase Contrast
Photoshop Tutorial - Remove Color
Photoshop Tools and Menus Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...