A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,750
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: TAROT ATC SWAP Round 1 Gallery  (Read 13375 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2006 08:01:27 PM »

Aw, part of her staff broke off! Suck. I didn't get pics before I sent off my cards, unfortunately. Glad you like it, though.
I found a piece of the wood in the envie but not in the atc plastic one.  I was hoping it didn't fall off but was just an added spirit stick!   It really is beautiful.  I can't believe how much work you put into it.  The scan really doesn't do it justice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaos
A random assortment of artistic delicacies.

Photo editors are dangerous...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2006 03:24:19 PM »

I recieved my card from vampirategurrl08:

Thanks so much!

And here's the envelope that I sent to shugrbee that she didn't get a picture of:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fizzledimpulse
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2006 05:02:09 PM »

i received my Magician from alteredmommy and it's amazing!  i will post pictures ASAP.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aliastriona_angerboda
Pirate Queen, Insane Woman, Complete Nerd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2006 05:17:21 PM »

That means the only card of alteredmommy's that's still in the mail is...mine!  I want it! Cheesy

Oh, and if anybody here (or anybody you know) has a spot open for a swap and hasn't joined OriginalYouth's Largest Craftster ATC Swap, get your arse in gear and join!  Signups are till Nov. 13th, you only have to make one card, and it's an insane (and awesome) attempt to get us an ATC board here on our beloved Craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fruithead
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2006 01:28:12 PM »

ok, i've recieved from albarinos and psyche (aliastriona_angerbo da, i'm pm you so you can keep track). i'll scan and post 'em later. i just realized i never scanned my own so hopefully those recieving from me can do that. um, i also realized i didn't put my name on them (i laminated them before i remembered to do so) so please forgive me for that.
as for my cards, they're lovely but not the same size lol. i might have to do a little re-jigging to get a deck that fits.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fizzledimpulse
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2006 02:44:05 PM »

my magician from alteredmommy:

it's beautiful and very appropriate for me as i'm an art major and she chose to focus on creative power for this card.  i love it!  thanks again, alteredmommy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
the wallaby
Era of the Sea

stirring controversy with a wooden spoon

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2006 02:46:54 PM »

Ooh, that Magician card is stellar.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like personal swaps <3

...Oh fine!
http://www.wists.com/wallaby
aliastriona_angerboda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2006 02:47:04 PM »

I received a gorgeous High Priestess card from alteredmommy today:

The scan does the card no justice.  The red bits are shiny and translucent, and the moon sparkles...but the little bit of 3D-ness is hard for the (stupid) scanner to read, so it makes things look a little dark and weird.

(The word at the botton is "Hidden", reflecting the chosen theme of Hidden Influences.)

I absolutely love her (it?  'Her' sounds right in my head.)...you did some great work for this swap, alteredmommy! Grin
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006 03:05:21 PM by aliastriona_angerboda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2006 03:35:14 PM »

Well I'm glad the High Priestess made it to you with all her "bits" attatched!  I had alot of fun doing these three (though I have to say the magician was my fave-it was hard to part with that Van Gogh stamp!)  Apparently today is a day off in Canada for the postal people-nothin in my mailbox Sad

Thanx for the speedy feedback A_A-now I have room for a few new swaps!  I was thinking today that a decorate my tree with ATC's swap might be fun-that idea came from trying to figure out a simple card holder that could hang from a tree.  Sound interesting?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
aliastriona_angerboda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2006 03:47:44 PM »

I'm trying to be a good organizer and get feedback done promptly; it's always nice to be able to move on to other swaps Smiley  (In fact, I got so caught up in taking care of Craftster stuff I still haven't gotten around to opening my bank statement that came in today...whoops...)

The tree decorating ATC swap is a cool idea!  Not one for me, as I'll be tree-free thanks to an overly energetic 5 month old kitten...I could always decorate the mantelpiece though...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006 03:51:27 PM by aliastriona_angerboda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
New Orleans Style Stuffed Bell Peppers
Surf and Turf
How to Make Roasted Potatoes
How to Cook Fresh Green Beans
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...