A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,738
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Ornaments for your X-MAS Tree Swap Gallery  (Read 8737 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Star217
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2006 06:10:59 AM »

Those are wonderful paperdaisies, so different and yet they all work together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
diannab
founder member of the ZaftigMomma appreciation Society : )

Away..... stalking..... will return shortly......

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2006 07:01:40 AM »

YAY! April (VAMOUNTAIN FAMILY) rec'd on the 29th!  Embarrassed Unfortunately I had to send a lil late. Gotta love the emergencies that having kids throws your way. Hopefully she will get time to post some pics as I didn't take any cause my camera was on the fritz Cheesy I hope you like them all April! Merry Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be out of touch for a few days.my cable company merges we are experiencing lots growing pains!!! Email: diannabishop@yahoo.com
Would you like a Child/baby clothing & gift board?
sparklypants
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2006 01:06:26 PM »

PAPERDAISIES-

awesome first swap!  i love the way you packaged everything, and im jealous of your felt skills.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my war paint is sharpie ink

MY WISTS:  http://www.wists.com/sparklypants
diannab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2006 03:29:59 PM »

Grin OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rec'd from VamountainFamily! (I hope y'all are feeling better and let me know when you open yours! Smiley ) But I must tell you I have already started a thank you package! Your stuff is great! You are quite the artist April! I love love love love love love love all of them! I took pics of the girls with the ornaments... my camera is dying (darn batts) again! LOL But I was gonna post a few pics of the girls with the ornaments. Cheesy April, do you have a group shot? If so please post, I couldn't do them justice!

So first up.......... ::Drumroll:
UGA ORNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly......... Tylers ornament... don't have a good pic of it but its darn cute!

Next............ Kammies Ornament
(modeled by Kammie herself!) Tongue lol

Next.............. Zoe's ornament
(modeled by Zoe herself!) Tongue Lol

Next A PICKLE!!!! SHE IS PSYCHIC I SWEAR!!!! I was just thinking must get one...........

And made Justin and I an ornament! (the heart fell off during shipping, but that is an easy peasy fix) Cheesy

A SPOON ornament! Did you shape this spoon yourself? Beautiful beads I need to get a close up!And........ she made grumpy a bone!

And A heart box with music notes decod (perfect cause we are very musical!) Cheesy full of smaller ornaments with each family members name and the year on one of them!!!!!!!! And a gingerbread man! And a kit for kids to make more ornaments Cheesy AND the cards are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I leave anything out April? I am so sorry if I did! Let me know! It is all gorgeous absolutely stunning I tell you!

Thanks April It was fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open mine so you can tell me else to send Tongue Wink lol Cheesy I hope you like it. I made mine out of unusual choices..... well except the bakers dough lmao Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be out of touch for a few days.my cable company merges we are experiencing lots growing pains!!! Email: diannabishop@yahoo.com
groschveux
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2006 11:10:53 PM »

Alteredmommy, you did a fabulous job with your ornaments. They're gorgeous! I want some of those paper balls...they look way too cool.

Paperdaisies, what an amazing package you made for your first swap! A card, gift tags and boxes...that's so very generous of you.

VamountainFamily, great wooden ornaments! And the pickle made me laugh, very original.

I received my ornaments from ShowLola. She made little gnomes inspired from my wists. They're adorable! She also made some mushrooms and a cute little Hazel ornament, so thoughtful. They're all made out off polymer clay. I love them!

These are the ones I sent her.

Thank You Very Much ShowLola!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006 11:13:08 PM by groschveux » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shooting star
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2006 12:43:34 AM »

gnomes!  Cheesy  adorable
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

I'm looking for cable afghan (tunisian) crochet hooks. Personal swap anyone?
ShowLola

Tea is for tough guys!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2006 07:50:45 AM »

Thank you for posting your super awesome ornaments for me groschveux!  I especially love the little sheep who looks so adorable on my tiny tree.  Thanks for being such a great swap partner and organizing this very fun swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VaMountainFamily
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2006 03:51:42 PM »

Sorry I haven't been around! 

So glad everything (or mostly everything) arrived safely, Dianne! I had SOOO much fun working on them! LOL, glad you like the pickle.  I made one for my sister for her bday, and then I discovered the whole Xmas Pickle story, so I've been making them for pressies this year.  And I did shape the spoon. It was pretty easy with some pliers. (I kept trying to think of an ornament to go with "spoon bread" since the hotel where the recipe is from is where DH works... finally, I just said "What the hey, I'll just use a spoon! LOL).

I have your box sitting on the kitchen table, and I'm just about to go dig into it. You have NOOOO idea how hard it's been not to open it, but I wanted to wait to be fair. I'm sure I'll love everything!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Do you have a picture of the gingerbread man?  (I totally forgot to take pictures... until I had wrapped them all  Embarrassed). That was a last minute thing, and I want to make more!

(BTW, I hope things are going a bit better for you ((HUGS))! )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

April: momma to Abbie & Isaiah

Mountain Sprite Workshop!

I need Altoid tins! PM me!!!!
VaMountainFamily
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2006 04:35:06 PM »

THANK YOU DIANNA! So much craftiness stuffed in one box!

Cute little mini-pressies:

Bright tropical flowers:

Cute little Santa and sleighs, love the details:

Reindeer scrunchie (Makes me wish I had long hair LOL, I'll put it on a tree branch, though):

Coca-cola ornaments (What did you use to cut these?):

Ornaments made from the timeless salt and flour dough (I LOVE the mushroom, and the blue/red swirly one!):

Some empty candy wrappers (okay, okay, they weren't empty when I got them  Grin)

And my favorite, favorite, favoritiest of all... beaded snowmen (I would love you forever if you tell me how you did these!)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! I love them all!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

April: momma to Abbie & Isaiah

Mountain Sprite Workshop!

I need Altoid tins! PM me!!!!
diannab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2006 05:17:11 PM »

Cheesy I am glad you like them! lol one thing though---- the flowers were made into fairies hence the chenille stems with the buttons on them lol Grin I tried... what can I say? lol Cheesy The microbeads were such a PIA! LOL Cheesy I took a plain papermache ornament and decoupaged the snowman on. Then you either use two sided tape (which I did cause it tends to stick better) and then you take microbeads which you can buy anywhere but pennywisearts.com sales them cheap in bulk Grin . Make sure all spots are covered by the beads (that is the PIA) lol oh and the clean up is a PIA if you're not careful LMAO Grin I love the bakers dough Wink heheh we have a million of em here! I saw the mushroom and I thought of you. Cheesy I did the red/blue trying to simulate tye dye Wink lol trying...... Cheesy hehehehe and I did the foot because I thought of you walking barefoot with a baby in tow that had a tyedye onsie and bib Tongue lmao Grin I am really glad you like everything! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ring of Fire - Easy Acoustic Rhythm Guitar Lesson
Revolution Easy Acoustic Rhythm Guitar Lesson
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Acoustic Guitar Lesson
With a Little Help from My Friends Acoustic Guitar Lesson
Things We Said Today Guitar Lesson
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...