I Want A Winter/Holiday Bag! SwapCraftster member who is organizing this swap:
NeffyTeeSign-up date range:[
10/26/2006 - 11/11/06Date to send item by: December 2, 2006Limited to a certain number of people?
(optional): NORestricted to people who all live in the same country?
If so, which country? All ages allowed?
Or 18+? All AgesSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Since the "I Want A Fall Bag Swap"(gallery link below) was so successful I thought I would go ahead and continue on to the next season, which is Winter. You can make any type of bag your heart desires. BUT the bag should look like it is for the Winter/Holiday season. Basically when you look at the bag it should scream WINTER or you can gear it towards the holiday. A cute winter motif wont hurt either. Knitting and crocheting are allowed as well. Keep in mind that it is the holiday season, so you may want to consider giving the bag you receive to a loved one.
Suggestions for bag styles: tote, hobo, clutch, wristlet, messenger bag, evening bag, shoulder bag
Here are some suggestions for winter fabrics: Tweed, Wool, Suede, Velvet, Velour, Felt, Corduroy, Fleece, Leather, Nylon, Mohair, Cashmere, Chenille
Fall Bag Swap Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=123125.80Here is some extra information/tips that you need to knowDELIVERY CONFIRMATION:
Please try to get a delivery confirmation number from your U.S Post Office. If you are shipping outside the U.S than you may not be able to do so. Once you have shipped contact your partner and myself (NeffyTee) let them know the DC#.DONT TAKE ON MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE:
Please remember that you only have three weeks to craft your fall bag. So take into consideration the size of the bag as well as embellishments,pockets etc... SHIP ON TIME:
We all have a life outside of Craftster (at least some of us do.lol) so I understand and Im sure your partner will understand if you cant ship exactly on 11/27. But try to ship by the following Tuesdayor at latest that Wednesday. Otherwise I will leave negative feedback. Its only fair, to those that will have shipped on time. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CANT CONTINUE WITH THE SWAP PLEASE CONTACT ME WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME SO I CAN FIND A SWAP ANGEL FOR YOUR PARTNER!HAVE FUN:
Everyone of us has a different reason as to why we swap. But the main one is to just have a good time and possibly make a new friend. So please dont stress yourself out (or your partner out!). Its just a swap, its not the end of the world.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWERName of swap:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?:
What kind kind of bags can you make?
What kind of bags would you like to receive?
Can you take pictures of the bag you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
And the Partners Are....
1. cumber1137(sent) - soccer21(received/delayed)
1. chimerix(sent/received)- nelly(sent/received)
2. momwith3kids(sent/received) - shelbybelby(sent/received)
3. reethi(sent/received) - dogsarecool(sent/received)
4. lreidlinger(sent/received) - bloomingkinder(sent/received