Swap name: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 4)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Madmatigan79
Sign-up date range: October 26 - November 4, 2006
Date to send item by: Thursday, November 30, 2006
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? yes
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:Because there are more than a few crafty parents/grandparents/aunties/etc out there, this is a swap of items for the "little people" (read: children 12 years and younger) in our lives. Each person will craft at least three medium (time-wise) items (or equivalent, i.e. one large & one small, several small, etc) for their partner's child (or children). If you want to do more (or less), that is fine, as long as you have cleared it with your partner.
Consider the interests and age(s) of your partner's child(ren) and make things that will be appropriate. The Rules:
You've probably heard them all before but here goes...
Due to the nature of this swap, you must be willing to ship outside of your own country, if necessary.
If you are eligible to get a DC (delivery confirmation number), you MUST
get a DC. If you are not eligible to get a DC, SAVE YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF THAT YOU HAVE SENT!
Please acknowledge when you receive your package by sending a pm to both me and your partner AND by posting in the Swap Gallery (will post link to thread once swap is underway). Failure to comminicate will be noted in your swap feedback.PLEASE MAKE SURE TO POST IN THIS THREAD OR ACTIVATE THE 'NEW POST' NOTIFICATION FEATURE.
This will ensure that no one gets left out of the loop as you will know when I or anyone else leaves a new message on this thread.
PLEASE DON'T SEND OUT EARLY without checking with me first! I will send out a pm to check in with everybody prior to the mail out date. When people reply to the check in pm, I will post a list on this thread. When your partner has replied, you may go ahead and send their package. Your partner will not send out until I have heard from you! (this method seems to have worked for other organizers in keeping things on track and weeding out flakers) If, for whatever reason, you are going to have to send late (or worse, not send at all - we all understand that life can get in the way of crafting, especially when you have kids!), please let me and your partner know ASAP. Avoid negative feedback by keeping in good communication!!
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
How many children (12 years and under) do you have (if not their parent, what is your relationship to them)?
Do they have any allergies (ie. nuts, smoke, pets, etc) or special needs that your partner should be aware of?
What are their names/ages/genders?
...interests (ie. animals, princesses, sports, etc)?
...favorite activities (ie. drawing, singing, video games, etc)?
...favorite story/tv show/character/etc?
Any other pertinent information?
Anything in particular you think your child(ren) would need/could use/would love?
What are your craft skills?
What age range would you prefer to craft for (if it doesn't matter, just put "any")?
Do you have access to a digital camera/a way to post pictures?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
igobylorib --> indigokat
indigokat --> Madmatigan79
Zelda.Suicide --> Patty O. Furniture
lemon floor wax --> zenochka
sneeg --> dragonslair
patty_o_furniture --> Zelda.Suicide
zenochka --> lemon floor wax
dragonslair --> sneeg