Here is a picture of the card that went with my swap package to ambraqi (see above)
...and the list of things:
An America themed frame with an ATC inside (I guess this is really ONE craft item, but I separated them in the list below to make it easier to find the different things in the pictures.)
A knitting needle roll
A painted t-shirt
Magnets to organise weekly schedule on the fridge
A furry friend
An anthracite finger ring
A glow in the dark ghost fabric for my partner to craft something from.
And the card I sent, slightly altered.
1) A barbie (or barbie body parts) Barbie silhouette on the t-shirt and barbie foot (on her toe as usual) on the ATC.
2) A beautiful scent Apples are both one of mine and one of ambraqis favourites. Apples are on the t-shirt and ATC.
3) A bra on the ATC
4) A Breakfast Treat Again the apple (t-shirt and ATC). I really consider apples a breakfast treat. Thats probably not very American of me (but then again I am Swedish =)), but I love to eat apples in the morning. Theres fruit on the card as well.
5) A Canadian Flag on the ATC
6) A Hockey Skate on the t-shirt and ATC
7) A Kitchen Utensil Knife on the ATC
8 ) A photo Picture on two people in a frame on the ATC and Oprah, Bea et.c. on the frame
9) A Scarecrow on the ATC
10) A silhouette (of anything) of Barbie on the t-shirt and a strange head on the ATC.
11) A skeleton key on the ATC
12) Alcoholic Beverage (Note that it is against Craftster policy to send any actual alcohol through the mail!!) wine bottle on the ATC and whiskey on the frame.
13) An advertisement for a product or company that no longer exists on the card
14) An unusual animal the giant squid/octopus (dont know what is the correct English name) on the ATC. Its very rare. Actually the squids try to mate with every other squid they meet regardless of what sex it is in pure desperation. I guess the heart snake on the t-shirt is kind of unusual too. =)
15) Bea Arthur on the frame
16) Carosel Horse on the ATC
17) Chicken Wire on the ATC
18) Clock on the t-shirt and ATC
19) Corvette on the frame
20) Dinosaurs on the ATC. By the way, they are quite unusual animals nowadays as well. =)
21) Elmo on the frame
22) Fabric Flowers ( Tutorial: http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/
) Couldnt get to the tutorial, but I placed fabric flowers anyway on the furry friend.
23) Goblet Barbie is holding one on the t-shirt and there is one on the ATC.
24) Hot Air Balloon on the t-shirt and on the ATC.
25) Ink Ink blob on the ATC
26) Irridescent sequins on the card (if I understood correctly what irridescent sequins are. I really hope so!)
27) Kewpie doll on the frame
28) Keys on the ATC
29) Kite on the t-shirt and on the ATC
30) Oprah on the frame
31) Organic items from nature (ie pinecone, rocks, straw) Dont know if the apple tree on the t-shirt counts. Otherwise the ring with a rock
32) Pink Paper on the frame
33) Pom poms on the ATC
34) Rainbow or pride rainbow on the ATC
35) Silverware A trophy is considered silverware (Barbie is holding one on the t-shirt) and there is a glass on the ATC.
36) Small Mirrors on the frame
37) Something "Day of the week" themed the magnets.
38) Something anatomically correct the skeleton on the frame
39) Something bumpy the road sign on the ATC
40) Something from a computer game pacman on the ATC, and I am sure that corvettes (on the frame) shows up in quite a few computer games as well. =)
41) Something from the ocean fish on the ATC, and Im pretty sure that the furry friend came from the ocean as well... well, didnt we all in the early beginning of life on Earth (i.e. if you dont believe in the FlyingSpaghettiMons
ter version), even Oprah (on the frame)
42) Something Fuzzy the furry friend (and a picture of him on the ATC), and the pictures of the kewpies on the frame are kind of fuzzy as well.
43) Something glow-in-the-dark the fabric piece with ghosts
44) Something heart shaped hearts on the ATC and the spots on the snake on the t-shirt
45) Something Lime Green there are lots of green shades (among them lime green) on the furry friend
46) Something Music related notes on the ATC, and I guess that figure scating (even if done with hockey skates) is music related as well (the t-shirt). Oh and of course the fabric for the knitting needle roll.
47) Something musical see 46 (ATC, t-shirt, knitting needle roll), and isnt champagne in a way kind of musical too? =) (the card)
48) Something oval & blue the clock on the t-shirt
49) Something plastic the furry friends eyes
50) Something purple and shiney the small glass thingies on the frame and the bead on the furry friends flower
51) Something reconned from a failed craft (never finshed or disliked) pieces for the fabric flower on the furry friend were laying around since I was working on a dolls dress with fabric flowers on it. (I hope that is what reconned means.)
52) Something retro The glasses on the ATC (kind of sixties), the fabric on the knitting needle roll, and isnt Bea Arthur (on the frame) kind of retro too? and the card.
53) Something round and shiney the irridescent sequins on the card and the glass thingies on the frame (and the mirrors), and maybe the LP records on the knitting needle roll as well; oh, and the bead on the furry friend and the ring with the anthracite.
54) Something shiney see 53 (card, frame, knitting needle roll, furry friend and ring)
55) Something specific to the state you live in the Swedish flag on the ATC, and the drink (Pommis, not made anymore) on the card.
56) Something speckled the snakes on the ATC and the t-shirt
57) Something that deals with your favorite band or music I like computer generated music (early synthesizer stuff), so the computer on the ATC and the LP records on the knitting needle roll.
58) Something that reminds you of fall again apples (t-shirt, ATC and card)
59) Something to do with literature or writing book and pencil on the ATC, the declaration on the frame.
60) Something to keep your partner warm this winter the furry friend. He may not be big, but he can warm you with his kindness (and the soft, soft fur)
61) Something with partners favorite flavor or scent the apples as mentioned before (t-shirt, ATC and card)
62) Something with penguins on it the t-shirt and ATC.
63) Something you can read the book on the ATC and declaration on the frame
64) Something you see in Winter Letters you see in winter are on the ATC, the knitting needle roll fabric and the card; oh, and the magnets... and on the frame. And the skate on the t-shirt as well.
65) Spider on the ATC
66) Starfish on the ATC
67) Sushi on the ATC
68) Tea on the ATC
69) The numbers from LOST (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) all on the ATC
Thats all I think. 47 things on the ATC, 21 on the t-shirt, 20 on the frame, 11 on the card, 10 on the furry friend, 7 on the knitting needle roll, 3 on the ring, 2 on the magnets and 1 on the fabric piece (60 on the ATC+frame if they count as one). In total 121. =)
I don't know if the ATC is considered cheating. If you think it is, that would be alright with me.
If you don't see all things in the pictures, I would be happy to post more pictures. Sometimes you need different angles.