A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,119
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Musician Swap Gallery!  (Read 1538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

giggleycraft
I'm normal.... it's the rest of the world that's insane.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: February 28, 2007 04:32:27 AM »

OK everyone, most have sent out, let's see some pictures.  POst your musican themed goodies you've received here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KraftyKT
FeMailler, and proud of it!

Say no!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007 05:13:06 PM »

Am I the first? Oh fun! I received today from nothingremains, and I'm so happy!!

Scarf (in my favorite colors) to keep my vocal chords warm, and notecards of the most common guitar finger positions:

Pretty folder (again, my favorite color) with tabs for a few songs, and an orange guitar pick:

I'm SO thrilled with it, thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.facebook.com/KraftybyKT - See and Buy Chainmaille!

etsy.com/kraftybykt - Steampunk supplies!

How I pay for my craft supplies (in amazon giftcards) - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BewareTheThinker
Fudgegirl
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007 10:56:22 PM »

wow, your package does look pretty cool!
i'll add some pics later tonight, but for now i'll just describe what i got and what i sent to moose_hat.

okey doke, first what i sent, in case moose hat doesnt post for a lil while. I sent her a shirt with a hot air balloon and lots of music notes on it, i sent her a blank notebook/sketchbook which i made from scratch, and covered in sheet music and little pictures like 'warning, ukelele player' and 'iPipe' because she plays bagpipes and uke, and to go with her notebook i sent her a modge podged pen (again, covered in sheet music) and a little treble clef eraser that i found at my local music store.
what else was there..... oh yes, i also got some plain calico and printed musical symbols onto it, and sent that so moose_hat could make something of her own choice which was still musical.

now, what i received:
a drummer shirt:

some music pencils
and my absolute favourite (check out the fabric!)
ONLY THE COOLEST REVERSIBLE MUSIC BAG IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!:

it really made my day when i recieved all this stuff, especially coz i was having a crappy day, so thank moose hat!

and because i realise how self-centred this post is, i want to say
kraftKT, you are a very lucky girl to get that beautiul scarf..... nicely done nothing remains and this is coming from a person who doesnt usually like those sorts of colours together
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007 11:07:31 PM by Fudgegirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
moose_hat
Hoot Hoot!

yarrp yarrp.... narrp?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007 01:08:31 AM »

well i was about to explain all the cool stuff i got but i was beat to it   Grin sorry about not having pictures Sad
oh and i am so glad you liked the bag
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007 01:10:12 AM by moose_hat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

what does a snake do when it feels like having a lye down?
Lets go out for a meal with Mr and Mrs Pain, order up i violent quiche
firebird1919
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007 12:30:03 PM »

Well, after a looong time and the joys CanadaPost...I got my package from giggleycraft!

1. Necklace/bracelet/earring set. The necklace charms say "inspire" "love" and "create", and there are ladybugs on the earrings for good luck.

2. HUUUGE Gigantic bag for carrying my giant music folders and all the fun little things I have to take with me to rehearsal (piccolo, water bottle, flute stand, cork grease, screwdriver.....). It's been completely lined with white fabric inside and has a big pocket/divider in it so I can keep myself (sort of) organized.

Thanks so much!!! It's all fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nothingremains
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007 09:07:42 PM »

ah, i'm an uber-lazy college and just now posting.  Embarrassed anywho, once i stop being a uber-lazy college kid (which will probably be some time after may 12th, all my stuff is crammed into my room so i don't remember where i put my swap stuff) i'll post pics of what kraftyKT sent me.

p.s., kraftyKT, you seriously don't know how much i wanted to keep that scarf.  Grin it's was so comfy, but sadly i don't think i have enough yarn to make another one.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nothingremains
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007 10:12:01 AM »

Embarrassed i know it's been forever and three days  Cheesy but i'm finally posting a pic of the stuff kraftykt sent me.

she sent me two guitar-shaped magnets (one pink, one brown), two sets of earrings (one set with guitar picks, the other music notes), and a little case with clay (i think?) and guitar picks on it.

THANKS KRAFTYKT!!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fudgegirl
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007 06:12:36 AM »

oh my god! i had completely forgotten about this... i swear i'll post pics tomorrow!

btw, those guitar magnets kraftyKT sent are sooooooooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Customize Menus and Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Workspace
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Interfaces
How to Customize the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Preferences
How to Use the Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...