I'm Miss Violaceous, and I'm in the United States.
I claim gavagai for the bowling tote and cat wizard wine bag, if that's not too much. This is my third claim.
1. (combineable) Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality.
2. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.
3. (combineable) Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.
4. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:
5. Four vintage button bobby pins. You choose from earth tone, bright colors, metallic, or shiny. Or some combination. Limited black buttons avavilable, too.
6. (combineable) Black Lace, with rose pattern, 32x60"
7. (combineable) Black and White checkered fabric, 1" squares, thin woven poly/cotton blend, 1.2 yards of 45" wide.