A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - January 25 thru February 28  (Read 13554 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2007 11:15:14 PM »

Sorry all, but I claim Mojo for Handy Stitch hand-held sewing machine (opened but unused). (I really like the ducks as well, so if Mojo wants to throw in a personal swap for them, that would be great!)

My list! I have been making a few bags lately  Wink

CHOOSE ONE OF THESE

Reversable retro tote (about 10"x11")
(One of the fabrics is vintage and has a few small irregularities in it, see last image)

Small retro looking tote (about 7"x7")

Wine bottle bag, fits one bottle of wine. (Fabric showing a cat wizzard's laboratory, lined with light green paisley.)

Small shark tote (about 10"x9")

Coffee cup finger ring (silver plated; and I did not make the actual cup myself)

Ninja necklace with chain (plastic ninja, the rest is silver plated), available in red or black with different weapons

OR TWO OF THESE

Reversable bowling tote (about 9"x7")

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9")

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Fabric scraps (all cotton) in the picture below plus one FQ of glow in the dark ghost fabric. In total about 40x40" when laid out like below (plus the FQ).

« Last Edit: February 28, 2007 12:39:31 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2007 12:26:24 AM »

thought i'd post a quick link to the shirt I made Riario.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155380.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2007 12:41:13 AM »

I didn't realise I was stalling the swap. Sorry.  Embarrassed

You can now choose two of some of my things if that helps. Otherwise I will try to add stuff later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2007 06:30:45 AM »

I'm Miss Violaceous, and I'm in the United States.

I claim gavagai for the bowling tote and cat wizard wine bag, if that's not too much. This is my third claim.

1. (combineable) Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality.

2. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.

3. (combineable) Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

4. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

5. Four vintage button bobby pins. You choose from earth tone, bright colors, metallic, or shiny. Or some combination. Limited black buttons avavilable, too.

6. (combineable) Black Lace, with rose pattern, 32x60"

7. (combineable) Black and White checkered fabric, 1" squares, thin woven poly/cotton blend, 1.2 yards of 45" wide.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2007 01:00:15 AM »

Is there going to be a new offer-swap in March?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2007 01:34:48 AM »

I hope there'll be another one in March! I have to move most of my craft supplies to another part of the house this spring, and reorganize everything. I'll find all kinds of stuff! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2007 06:49:40 AM »

March is up!

Remember folks, you CAN join the March round if you have open feedback and outstanding claims from this round, unless the February round was your first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Sake Lees
Making Langzhou Noodles
Making Kimchi with David Chang
Green Papaya Soup with Lobster and Turmeric
Seared Fish with Maple Tamarind Glaze
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...