A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Interweave Crochet  (Read 11610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vanillaxlight
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2007 08:13:14 AM »

merged several threads to form one resource
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007 08:18:11 AM by vanillaxlight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm no longer a moderator, but I will always love June 2005 - October 2008

http://robotsinagrid.com
1QueenofCrochet
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2007 04:12:08 PM »

Anyone else get theirs yet ?  There are several things in there that I would make, all in all it's a pretty good issue.  What do you all think ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goodfibrations
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2007 05:51:16 PM »

I bought it last week.  It is a beautiful issue,  but I think the cover sweater is done in the wrong yarn for the project.  Love the sweater, hate the yarn. 

Want to make the Sera Lace Top.  Just today, my Elann Callista (dk viscose, cotton, linen) arrived in the mail.  Oh, it's a dark, denimy blue.  It is yarn choice number 2 for me.  The first one I got split a lot, and I think the pattern deserves a little drape, so I went over to elann.com.   They are about the fastest delivery around--great service!!

I spent a lot of time trying to start it on the day I bought the magazine.   I had a hard time getting the first few rounds to match up with the pattern numbers.  It starts at the neck and goes down. BUT I was really tired that day, too.  I am just so happy to find a pattern that will fit my 3X sized body!!  The lace pattern is easy.  I would love to hear if anyone else tries this pattern. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RedDragon
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2009 01:55:15 PM »

I know this is a pretty old topic, but I was just wondering - has anyone else here found the patterns in Interweave to be really, really frustrating?  I'm working on the rib and fan socks in the current (Spring 2009) issue, and I've just been having the worst time, from gauge to row counts to color changes to just figuring out what it is the instructions mean.  I tried the seamed mittens in an earlier edition (I think it was fall) and eventually had to give up.  Granted, two is a really small sample size given how many patterns they print, but I'm a pretty advanced crocheter and I'm surprised at how much trouble I've had.  Anybody else?  Or is it just me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Keep Bows and Tags Undamaged
How to Make a Sword Out of Foam
How to Make a Black Cat Costume
How to Make a Werewolf Costume: The Body
How to Make a Werewolf Costume: The Head
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...