A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 307,938
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: nintendo controller ds lite case w/ mini tutorial  (Read 227423 times)
Tags for this thread: nintendo , video_game , ds_case , plastic_canvas , featured_project , tutorial  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pookzilla
« Reply #180 on: October 21, 2008 07:32:42 AM »

That is sweet!  I love the charge hole... details like that changes something like this from being cool to being cool and super useful.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kip
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2008 02:40:24 PM »

That is soo dang cute !!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ConfusableBlonde
« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2008 02:23:35 PM »

the only thing that was tricky with a magnet when i made it was that it is hard to get the magnet to stick the yarn, the sticky stuff on them is not that strong... good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

left field brewer
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2008 04:00:08 PM »

I'm brand new to craftster and I want....no need to make one or two of these for myself and friends. Here's the problem. I've never done needlepoint before and can't really craft to save my life. Unless that is, you include beer, oh and body care products. Nonetheless I will try to learn if some of you can help. I read both the tutorials for the case(here and Craftzine) and I think I understand the stitch, but is there a simple one that doesn't warp the pieces? I'm want it to sit nice and flat when I'm finished. It seems as though some people have had a little trouble with it, while others have not. Also, I think I understand how to make the single color rows, but unsure about the colors. If I was doing horizontal rows and I finished the first lt. grey top rows, would I just end it on the next row where the black starts, then end the black and start new dark grey, then back to black? I guess I don't know where to start from(on the top) and why. Please help if you can. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sweet75
« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2009 08:35:43 PM »

Oh my gosh!  What a good idea!  I found this a couple months ago and I couldn't stop thinking about it since ... probably one of the best uses of that plastic needlepoint mesh I've ever seen Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amaylikespunk
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2009 05:38:10 PM »

Can't wait to make this for my nephews birthday in August. He is gonna love it and again I will be his favorite aunt! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MadiK
« Reply #186 on: October 02, 2009 09:54:40 PM »

Cheesy love it! Going on my christmas list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not OCD. It's CDO, alphabetical like it should be.
juliagould

Friendship Bracelet Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2009 10:05:39 AM »

This was so easy to make! I made one for myself, and now I'm making two more as Christmas gifts. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2009 06:37:25 PM »

SOOOOO FREAKING COOOL! This rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissSophiaBoo
« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2010 09:41:47 AM »

I read this thread like months ago and decided to emark on a journey to create this case for my boyfriends dsi! this is actually the first plastic canvas/ needlepoint i have ever done in my life. it went pretty well except i made a few mistakes (whoops) anyway, i just wanted to say your idea is absolutely amazing, i love it, and props. BTW, it was supposed to be a christmas present but the boyfriend isn't getting it until just this week  Grin lol oh well. here is how mine came out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...