A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
685 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 15 Gallery  (Read 22208 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

la_chrystelle
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2006 10:16:04 AM »

I got so many package lately!!

I've recieved from amifer last tuesday! a needle roll, sewing organizer and candy! I really love the needle roll, perfect for my needles but also for my crochet hooks and enough space for more needle I will get from tanza in a personal swap! Yeah! and the fabric she used is also amazing, amifer made me a sewing organizer too, but she spilled something on it and wasn't able to send it anymore, I am so sorry for her that she's gone trough so much trouble, still I really love to see what she had in mind to make me. and I love the candy ( my bf too Wink)

than I also received a package from esmeralda! a hat and mittens she claimed me for and as extra she send me loads of sharpies and sparkle mod poge! Thank you so much!!! It getting colder here so I plan to use the hat and mittens any time soon!! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amifer
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2006 10:46:28 AM »

Aw man! You can tell I don't knit, can't you? I could have sworn that the needle roll would have been big enough to fit your needles in and have a little fold over top.

*Sigh*

Oh well, at least you like the fabric! It's my favorite in my stash right now.

And as for the original sewing organizer, I'll see if I can get some pictures of it. A friend of mine stole it when I told her that I wouldn't be sending it. Apperantly, she didn't mind the hot chocolate stain left by clumsy ol' me!

I'm glad to know that you (and your boyfriend) liked the candy! They're some of my favourites, especially the Reese's Pieces. Have you had any of them before?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
la_chrystelle
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2006 10:54:23 AM »

hm, well I think I have pretty long needles haha, cause every needles I see around crafster a seems to be smaller haha, and I don't mind either, I found it a bit easy aswell I can get out my needles easily! Tongue so don't worry about it!

hope you can get some pics of it, I really wonder Smiley

about the candy, I know smarties my bf is a smarties addict Tongue but rest of the candy I never had before I didn't tried the reeses pieces yet but I am sure they are gone soon! and I really like the mike&ike one! And I never had a kit kat chunky with caramel ( only with white chocolate ) so I am really happy to get this one too Smiley I always eat a kitkat chunky on sunday at my work, so I save this one for sunday haha Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2006 02:22:08 PM »

hm, well I think I have pretty long needles haha, cause every needles I see around crafster a seems to be smaller haha, and I don't mind either, I found it a bit easy aswell I can get out my needles easily! Tongue so don't worry about it!

hope you can get some pics of it, I really wonder Smiley

about the candy, I know smarties my bf is a smarties addict Tongue but rest of the candy I never had before I didn't tried the reeses pieces yet but I am sure they are gone soon! and I really like the mike&ike one! And I never had a kit kat chunky with caramel ( only with white chocolate ) so I am really happy to get this one too Smiley I always eat a kitkat chunky on sunday at my work, so I save this one for sunday haha Smiley

You do have longer needles. The needles you get in the Netherlands are longer on average, than the ones available here in the USA Wink. Pst, la_chrystelle, there used to be a tiny shop in Amsterdam, on the Leidsestraat (right hand side of the road if you're coming from the Kalverstraat) that sells a lot of American foods/candies. Also, the American Bookstore on the Kalverstraat has some candy as well, I believe on the top floor. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
la_chrystelle
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2006 03:29:12 PM »

thank you for letting me know ! I will check it out soon! I never seen it in the american bookstore, but maybe i have to watch better Tongue haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2006 02:11:55 AM »

I'm glad you like the hat & mittens!  I seem to have made the mittens ridiculously large for you - oops!  Again, sorry for the delay, but I'm so happy they got there already.  I am getting more and more impressed with Royal Mail - I send on Friday, so less than a week (although, Holland is not really that far away...!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2006 03:20:10 AM »

hey not to big for me! I love long  mittens most of the time I think they are too short and they aren't too big for my hands, they are so comfy! I am really happy with them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2006 08:09:48 PM »

I (actually, my husband) received a wonderful t-shirt from Dragonsmuse today!  I had asked for something M&M related and this is the stencil she made:

It's fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2006 02:35:51 PM »

xladyluckx sent me a beautifully etched bottle with a koi on it, and some gorgeous fabric. I have pictures, but they are on the other computer and I have not been able to get at that computer long enough to upload them to PhotoBucket! This computer is not on speaking terms with my camera...sigh. As soon as the rest of my family is done with the computer (or sometime in the middle of the night), I will get pics up. It is wonderful stuff!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SoonFamo-Artiste
Addict To Crafts.

I am crafty obsess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2006 01:12:10 AM »

Sorry, that I have not posted this, do not know if she has or not, but I had received from Homerof2 some fabric, i did not get all in scanner, just not only one and sorry I forgot that I could take pictures now, so I had already stuck them in scanner, they are some pretty fabric:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Violin Lessons - How to Hold the Violin Bow
How Difficult is the Violin to Learn
Can I Learn the Violin as an Adult Beginner
How to Play the Song "JUST AS I AM" on a Dobro
How to Draw a Portrait
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...