A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
700 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Favorite Music CD Swap Gallery  (Read 9665 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2006 11:51:27 AM »

indieanajess, i got your cds today! Grin
i am putting them into the cd player right now...you actually put a few of my favorites on them...i won't say which ones since i have no idea if your other partner received yet...and the cases are so cute!
thanks oodles!
 Grin

I couldn't tell which of my partners were supposed to be my opposite, because we all seemed to overlap.  Cheesy
i noticed that as well Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigokat

Craftin' while they're nappin'

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2006 03:17:57 PM »

I couldn't tell which of my partners were supposed to be my opposite, because we all seemed to overlap.  Cheesy

Cheesy Yeah, it was hard to find opposites for everyone but I tried to match ya with someone who might introduce you to some new music but have some favorites in common. It was a real challenge - so whoever takes on organizing another round might have to come up with a different questionaire to narrow or scope things better. But it sounds like everyone is enjoying so far ... although quite a few haven't posted their playlists yet. C'mon - share!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Back from hiatus and trying not to just lurk.
ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2006 03:26:56 PM »

I tried to match ya with someone who might introduce you to some new music . But it sounds like everyone is enjoying so far ...
i think you did a brilliant job!  i adore all my cd's...both partners included music i already like and some new stuff i've never heard before (but dig to the utmost) Smiley  thanks for all your hard work, indigokat  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2006 04:38:24 PM »

I revieved from saphire distortion.  I love the CD.  I was listening to it wil a friend and she asked me why I didn't make her one to.  Because I didn't make it.  Number 13 is like my new favorite song.  I have never heard of the band before, but now I am on a hunt for them!  Thanks so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
indieanajess
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2006 06:51:01 AM »

Cheesy Yeah, it was hard to find opposites for everyone but I tried to match ya with someone who might introduce you to some new music but have some favorites in common. It was a real challenge - so whoever takes on organizing another round might have to come up with a different questionaire to narrow or scope things better. But it sounds like everyone is enjoying so far ... although quite a few haven't posted their playlists yet. C'mon - share!

Oh no no, I'm not complaining in the slightest! I think it's great to hear artists I know I like alongside new stuff I've never heard before. You did a fantastic job!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2006 07:49:46 AM »

I received from jesseeyore yesterday - I haven't had a chance to listen to the mix yet, but it looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigokat

Craftin' while they're nappin'

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2006 12:22:51 PM »

Thanks for those staying in touch. I'll update the list soon.

And I'm glad everyone is enjoying this mix swap because unfortunately it will be one of the last that is organized on Craftster due to the recent rule change:

new swap rule: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=131942.0

They are only protecting themselves which we all understand. So, let's close out this swap in style. Get those playlists listed for others to see!

Let me know if you have any questions!

And for those that are mixaholics - may I suggest my husband's favorite site (for music snobs and those just catching up): http://artofthemix.org/index.asp

And swap-bot.com is still hosting music mixes (at this time).
Does anyone else have any other sites to share?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Back from hiatus and trying not to just lurk.
indieanajess
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2006 12:28:50 PM »

Awww, nuts! Not even in personal swaps?

P.S. Might I also suggest tinymixtapes.com?  They have a mix-tape generator that's always fun to peruse.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
deepfriedkids

I Missed the Bus.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2006 04:27:32 PM »

I recieved from my partners yesterday and the day before! Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to post, and sorry i'm late and have been a very cruddy swap partner. We've been doing a competition play, and  school, and all this junk. But I WILL BE SENDING TOMORROW. Tomorrow my cds WILL be sent!
Sorry to my partners!

Their CDs were very great. We had alot of songs in common, and the mixing was really great.
Oh, and the CDs both were decorated very nicely! One had a really neat intricate little design in markers and the other was Alice in Wonderland! Thanks so so so much to both of you, I found alot of new great music through you!

Sorry once again  Embarrassed
Expect my CDs shortly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Much too dumb for school and much too lazy for a job.
curlygirl51

i rock out loud

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2006 04:38:59 PM »

yay it will finaly let me post. for the past few time i have tried to post (all of them being like at 4 or 5 in the morning) it has been giving me different messages of why i cant post. any way

i have got both of my cd's and i have to say they are amazing you you alll did fantastic thank you SOOOOO MUCH

i sent mine like 2..... days ago i think.......... i dont have the dc numbers on hand but i will send them when i am at home tonight. so you should get them VERY SOOON sorry for making you wait. i feel sooooooooo bad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i crafted your mothers face
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Perfect Burger Recipe with Bobby Flay
How to Make French Toast Christmas Trees
Pan Roasted Chicken Breast Recipe
Roasted Garlic and Golden Yukon Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Maple Sausage Gravy Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...