A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
397 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Miyazaki Gallery  (Read 11344 times)
Tags for this thread: miyazaki , spirited_away , soot_sprite  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2006 12:01:57 PM »

Your tree looks awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
kairichan

Kitty <3 sushi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2006 12:37:22 AM »

sorry guys for being such a bad organizer, i have had money problems, then got sick, and now to ice the cake MY COMPUTER CRASHED!! >< It isn't fair, right before Christmas too!!! So, with that being said, I might be even slower now updating feedback since getting to a comp is hard, so please pm me and if i need to update your profile because that would make it easier on me. Thanks guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kikigirl
Einstein was hot when he was young

Let's dance! :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2006 08:39:56 PM »

sorry guys for being such a bad organizer, i have had money problems, then got sick, and now to ice the cake MY COMPUTER CRASHED!! >< It isn't fair, right before Christmas too!!! So, with that being said, I might be even slower now updating feedback since getting to a comp is hard, so please pm me and if i need to update your profile because that would make it easier on me. Thanks guys!

NOOOO!!!  I wish you the best and I hope everything gets back on track ASAP!!!  Tell santa you want some cash and a new computer...I'll put in a great word for you!  Smiley  Thanks for hosting and you've done a great job! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smartygirl

riding the angst train all the way to the f-word

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2006 04:43:24 AM »

that totally sucks kairichan!! if you were in toronto, i'd send my geeky husband over to fix your computer - he loves it when i volunteer him to do stuff Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

inle_rah
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2006 06:18:19 AM »

That really sucks, kairichan.  I hope things improve for you soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

about me
my wists
Ravelry
My Etsy
Personal swaps?  Yes, please.
smartygirl

riding the angst train all the way to the f-word

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2006 07:22:29 AM »

here are a few pics of some of the stuff i sent to loudxmouse (she hasn't had a chance to take photos yet - hopefully when she does, they will be not blurry like mine!

also, i forgot to take a picture of the earrings... whoops!!

anyway, she said she life kodama and wearables, so i decided to recreate this:

as a handbag! sorry the pictures aren't very good - there are a couple of leafy-edged pockets on the front for the kodama to live in:

here's a pic of my favourite of the little guys:

i put up a pattern for the felted kodama on my blog if anyone is interested - they knit up super fast!!  http://smartygirl-gets-crafty.blog.ca/2006/12/01/kodama~1388204
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2006 03:28:27 PM »

smartygirl-- sorry i didn't post any pictures yet!!! i feel awful. finals just snuck up on me and now i'm away from my home for christmas. you are the best swap partner ever and i feel like a seriously didn't make enough!!!! thank you so much for your stuff! i will try to take pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
kikigirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2006 02:08:51 PM »

NOOOO!!!  I wish you the best and I hope everything gets back on track ASAP!!!  Tell santa you want some cash and a new computer...I'll put in a great word for you!  Smiley  Thanks for hosting and you've done a great job! 

Hellooo!!!!  I've been trying to contact you through PM's...I've been finished for awhile but I'm still showing in progress. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ewushka

Remember: Artistic is close to autistic.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2006 04:29:44 PM »

Hellooo!!!!  I've been trying to contact you through PM's...I've been finished for awhile but I'm still showing in progress. 

Same here. I sent and received three months ago Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others." (Groucho Marx)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jespersson
kikigirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2006 04:37:45 PM »

Same here. I sent and received three months ago Smiley
It's weird because her feedback is registered as coordinator.  I contacted Stifflersmom but maybe she thinks we'll handle it...not sure.  Not trying to be a bonk, just don't like it hanging out in my profile.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
I-DIY: A Quick Craft to Bring Some Flair to Your Army Jacket
The Fashion Trends Your Kids Will Want to Rock for Back-To-School
Only Jessica Alba Can Make This Color Combo Look Chic
Trend Takeout: How to Throw On and Go Your Dress This Summer
Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir Show Us What Olympians Wear to Work
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...