A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,181
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesn't Have That Round 7 - Angel not needed!  (Read 529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2006 04:29:59 AM »

Hi peeps!

Unfortunately I need an angel for the My Country Doesn't Have That Swap.  pharasalia, who is from the US, got flaked on in her very first swap, so please help me to reassure her that the swapping process isn't all that bad!

Here is her list:

I, pharasalia, having PM-d the organiser and been approved, post my list of countries I would like to receive from and claim Zombieflesh.
I am from the USA (FL) and this is my first claim (and my first swap! woot!).

Countries I am interested in receiving from....

1. Japan/asia - anything geisha, poetry/haiku related, anything to help me learn the japanese language, children's books, comics, anything traditional or cultural, anything related to kimono or japanese textiles, stationary or writing implements/paper/origami, yarn!!, sweets/candy/unique food, tea, magazines, mix-cds, spices/recipes, anything related to buddhism, anything related to karate.

2. Peru/south america - coca tea, anything inca related or related to macchu pichu, sweets/candy/unique food, paper/stationary, magazines, beads, spices, trinkets/touristy stuff, anything to help me improve/learn spanish lol, poetry/books

3. India/Egypt/middle east - spices, yarn, beads, little religious statues, anything related to buddha/hindi/yoga/meditation, paper/stationary/writing implements, anything unique to the culture or traditional, sari or sari fabric, coffees/teas, candies/unique food..

4. France/Italy/Russia/Europe - pretty much the same stuff.. interested in wool/yarn, mix-cds, candy/unique food/chocolate, spices, recipes, paper/stationary, beads, magazines/poetry/books, traditional or cultural things, trinkets/touristy things, etc.

5. Any other countries other than my own... the things I've listed above in other categories I'm interested in pretty much all over the world =). I'm all over the map. I love to knit so yarns from your country that would be hard to get here are especially appreciated but I have an interest in learning languages, reading, writing/stationary items, poetry,  and music from all over the world as well... you can never go wrong with candies, food items, or spices from your part of the world. I love things that are fun, interesting, random or weird. I like comics, anime, horror movies, goth/punk/hard rock stuff as well as traditional/cultural stuff. 

If I do get sent anything that is traditional/cultural... can you include a little background on it as well... I'd like to learn about the country I'm receiving from if at all possible as well. =)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 09:47:00 AM by esmerelda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006 06:51:37 AM »

I've sent you a PM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kosslyn and Miller on the Trouble with Left/Right Brain
Allison Leotta: What Are You Reading?
Linda Ronstadt Talks About Her Career and New Memoir
Dwayne Ballen: What Are You Reading?
Author Nicholas Sparks LIVE
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...