A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jager Nurse Needs an Evil Manly Idea  (Read 844 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2006 11:04:46 AM »

So, this Halloween I'm going to be a Jager nurse. Instead of white with red accents my outfit is black with orange accents (ala the Jager bottle). The symbol for Jager is perfect and I'll be using that in place of the traditional first aid cross on my hat, apron, etc. I also have 60 cc syringes to administer Jager 'shots' all evening as well as a saline bag with IV I'll be rolling around filled with, you got it, Jager. My dilemma is getting my boyfriend a equally kick ass and themed costume and I know you, dear craftsters, have brilliant ideas. Shower me. I was thinking maybe something like an evil doctor (Dr. Sauza perhaps?). He could carry a tray with syringes, limes and tequila...and if you're wondering why the emphasis on liquor, I'm a bartender and will be working on Halloween. We're also lushes so it works well for us. Smiley
http://www.xscape.co.uk/images/cms/logo_jager.gif
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011 09:29:44 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RedMenace
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006 06:24:12 PM »

Probably not quite the angle you're looking for (that being the bad pun angle...) but maybe he could go as the "Spirits" of Halloween Past, and string up some empty beer cans and nips to rattle around like Jacob Marley's chains?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006 08:44:26 PM »

Bah... I wrote a pretty long reply to this earlier this afternoon, then the window crashed... I thought it still posted! Apparently not... I will try to recreate it Wink

Anyway, I think the Jager nurse is a really cool (and unique!) costume idea Smiley (you'll have to post some pictures when it's done!)

As for "him"... well the Dr. Sauza sounds good as it is, but I do have a couple other... perhaps less creative... suggestions.

1) A guy at the bar I worked at last year went as a BOTTLE of Jager. big and cardboard. Very interesting....
2) Captain Morgan? (Make sure to liquor it up, or he might be mistaken for another Captain...)
3) If he's okay with something a little (okay, a lot) less manly.... the green fairy...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006 10:05:18 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

curvykitten
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006 09:16:39 PM »

OOh, the Captain Morgan idea is BRILL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rawk!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 8/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 35/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 4/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 5/35
How to Knit with Knitting Needles Part 1/4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...