Favorite Vampire swapCraftster member who is organizing this swap:
CyberologySign-up date range:
15th Oct- 1st NovDate to send item by:
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages
Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
Who or what are your favorite vampires? Are you a Dracula devotee or an Angel admirer? Or do you have a sweet spot for the Malaysian Pennangalan or the Mexican Chupracabras? Whether fictional or folkloric this is the swap for you!
Swappees will be expected to craft a minimum of 1 time-consuming item, plus 2 small items.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
List your favorite vampire(s)
What is it about these vampires that make them your favorite?
What type of crafts do you do?
What type of craft do you hope to receive?
Is there anything you don't want?
Do you wear jewelry- If so please give measurements
Would you enjoy receiving clothing? If so give measurements
Any other info you think would be helpful for your partner?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE(with the subject heading 'Favorite Vampire swap') AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Please post a simple "I'm in" or similar in this thread. That way I'll be sure you get all updates on the thread.
Thanks and I look forward to a fangtastic (
=sent and recievedRatfiend