A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Pencilcase swap!  (Read 3949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

o0katiecat0o
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006 11:24:47 AM »

I wish I did this swap.. It looks like so much fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I haven't been on in a while.
kmsmaverick
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006 05:43:15 AM »

I hope it's not rude, but i know koi has received, so i'm posting pics. you'l have to pardon the wordiness too.

this is the pair of them

i wanted to be sure she got a few things she was wishing for, koi was hoping for a crochet pouch with some odds and ends associated with knitting/Crochet,  so i found a few and sent them off.

i like it when people wish for stitch markers, i think they are fun to make. get a load of the teapots i scored in the jewelry section!

but since this was a pencil case swap, i had to send one of those too. this one is to fulfill the swap requirements:

i was so excited for a pencil case swap, i was just thinking we should make them fashionable again. i think we hit that mark with this swap! and no more pencils rolling all over the desk! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koi

crochet is my thing!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006 06:40:57 AM »

Yay lucky me, I'm sorry for the pics but my husband took my camera with him in Germany! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yamwam
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006 12:26:30 PM »

I am so annoyed that my partner hasn't received yet! What could the postal service possibly be doing with it? Did they send it the long way around the world, for crying out loud?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
jennyleigh

So many projects. So little time.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006 07:38:57 AM »

I am so sorry that I haven't posted pics of the wonderful pencil case lamamarco made for me.  She has posted a pic, but I wanted you to see everything she sent.  There are cute little button/pins, a couple of highlighters, a couple of pencils and a pad of sticky notes.  On top of all that, she included a pack of scraps of paper for me to use in scrapbooking and cardmaking.  It was great fun looking through each piece.  There were also Reese's peanut butter cups, but I took care of those soon after the package arrived.  Thanks again to lamamarco for being such an excellent swap partner!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006 07:43:03 AM by jennyleigh » THIS ROCKS   Logged
f1ghter
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006 08:18:15 AM »

I am so annoyed that my partner hasn't received yet! What could the postal service possibly be doing with it? Did they send it the long way around the world, for crying out loud?

maybe they opened it because they thought it seemed 'suspicious' and in doing so, they kept it for themselves!!!  i'm sure it'll arrive soon. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
la_chrystelle
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006 04:17:33 PM »

the postman finally decide to drop off the package from yamwam on my house so here it is!

a pencilcase double zippered! I really love this, I can now split up my things, there is always so much in my pencilcase I can organize it a bit! and on both zippers are amazing star/world charms, where the hell did you got those? I love them!

and it was a really filled pencilcase, those things came out! how lucky am I?! All those things would have a good use

and the best card ever !

thank you so much yamwam!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

f1ghter
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006 07:09:56 AM »

i knew it would be in right away! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yamwam
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006 12:13:02 PM »

At last! I'm so glad it finally arrived. I have no idea where the little world charms came from, but I hoped you might like them. Hurrah, another swap completed successfully!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
la_chrystelle
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2006 12:17:38 PM »

yeah I love them!
and the pencilcase is so aweseome, now I finally can organize my 'regular stuff' and my pencils haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
L*Space By Monica Wise 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Miami Beach
Red Carter 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Mara Hoffman 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Aqua Di Lara 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Caffe 2013 At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, Miami Beach
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...