A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 15  (Read 23349 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006 10:44:21 AM »

No problem Cloeiscrazy!!  Grin

My wishlist *New Stuff Added!*

Ethical & Allergies - Im a vegetarian, so no animal products please (wool's okay, but leather or suede isn't!) Im also allergic to nickel and some perfumes.

I've just started a new job and I've realised that none of my bags are big enough to comfortably hold all the junk I need to carry! I'd like a flat bottomed bag (so it'll stand up on it's own), sturdy enough for A4 hardback sketch pads, registers, water bottle, textbooks, general art teacher junk, with pockets so that keys, phones, etc don't get lost inside, and if you're feeling REALLY generous, a matching pencil case?  Kiss 

I would love a LOTR inspired Elven head-dress like the ones Arwen or Galadriel wear!
Theres quite a good tutorial for Arwens Butterfly crown here http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Tips/Metal/Butterfly.htm
and here http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Tips/Metal/ButerflyClay.htm
And Galadriels crown here http://www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/makingem/Tips/Metal/GladCircletPat.htm
(Im allergic to Nickel though!)

I love Ron Weasleys Animal Crackers hat from the Prisoner of Azkaban. http://www.woolgathering.net/archives/cat_rons_animal_crackers_hat.html
http://djinnj.livejournal.com/150838.html

Arigurumis I would absolutely LOVE a Captain Jack Arigurumi!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=104545.0 *sigh* If I cant get Johnny Depp into my bed, Ill make do with Jack Sparrow!!
Or a cat? I haven't got a single arigurumi and I wanna get in on the fun!!

A Rainbow sock monkey (or maybe one in purples)

This one's bizarre, but maybe someone would like a challenge - I'd like a travel backgammon set! I saw a pattern once with a knitted board that was reversible, or maybe a fabric board (that would roll up!) and I dunno, fimo pieces? Bigmouth made me a fantastic checkers set, and Id love a backgammon set too!

A sewing bag like this in purple?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73010.0

Handknitted socks. I love hand-painted yarns, purples, jewel colours and rainbows! (Im a UK size 4)

A fibre necklace like the ones from Enchanted earth! http://www.jade.enthuzed.net/11.htm I love Truffles and Autumn Leaf, actually, I love em all!!

DIY kit Needle feltingIve tried wet felting, but never needle felting! Id love to have a go!

Japanese craft books or magazines.

Anything from/inspired by my wists http://www.wists.com/Samsara

About me

Im a 37, Im an art and pottery teacher, and I live in the UK with my BF, 3 cats and a german shepherd dog. Im basically a hippy-chick, my favourite colours are purple, black, and emerald green, although any strong colours are also cool especially rainbows (I dont like pastels and I cant wear yellows, browns or oranges as they make me look ill!) Also I'm not keen on floral fabrics, unless they're oriental or trippy hippy, or if theyre appliqud onto something else Im really into appliqu at the moment! I love batiks, Indian fabrics and tie dyes. I enjoy yoga, reading and crafting, particularly new crafts! Favourite themes are cats, dragons, nature, trees, anything Celtic or Art-Nouveau, sci-fi and fantasy books and films.

Ive included my Wist, but dont feel obliged to produce exact copies, theyre more a general guideline of what I like or would like!

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006 10:48:34 AM »

i claim Samsara for freezer paper!!
Well here it is:

-some felted beads! I really love the necklace Irid3s3nt made me! *hint hint*

- I want a really special necklace. One specially made for me that is very different from many of the necklaces seen. Something more casual than fancy. I think this would probably be the only thing I really want. If possible I would really like it to incorporate my love for sewing like a sewing machine charm or scissors with hearts.

-and I must say I too have to jump on the band wagon and request a lasandri hat! Gosh they are all so darn awesome!!

-a shirt, a purse, or a wallet with one of these embroidered on it!
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/andzuill/Embroidery%20Patterns/stitched-owl1.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9140126.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9150127.jpg

- a good working wallet (please not origami or duct tape)

- Fabric! I love all kinds! Since fall is coming soon I like colors that are slightly darker, but bright colors are good too! (Please nothing smaller than 1/8th of a yard)

-bag of stuff! (ribbons, ric rac, thread, buttons, fabric, felt, anything!)

-patterned origami paper!!!

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

Well I decided to put more themes so here you go
    -lightning bolts
    -those tattoo like birds
    -pandas
    -seahorses
    -orchids
    -argyle
    -sewing
    -lucky (everything you need for luck!)
    -clovers
    -vintage bikes

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy

About me: I am 16 and I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here! I love hearts, stars, skulls, clovers, anchors, tattoo birds, robots, dinosaurs, Texas, pandas, zebras(zebra print), rockets, lightning bolts, musical notes, and basically anything! I love all colors, but my recent favorites are aqua, turquoise, grey, purple, dark purple, ruby red, emerald, teal, and black. I really like pandas and rabbits, but I think all animals/creatures are wonderful. If you want to learn more dont be afraid to ask!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006 11:00:22 AM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006 11:03:49 AM »

Sorry if this is rude or anythign! But Samsara doesn't have freezer paper on her list/wist any where  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006 11:07:59 AM »

Sorry if this is rude or anythign! But Samsara doesn't have freezer paper on her list/wist any where  Wink

ohh woops! i'll claim her for a sock monkey! (either purple or rainbow) thanks for telling me ChloeisCrazy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006 11:13:24 AM »

ok - I claim roxybadoxy for a special necklace - 1st claim!!

About me I'm a 6 feet tall, 33 y.o. living in Hollywood.

Changing my format!!

Allegies - no patchouli (not actually allergic, but it make my nose run horribly), If you send me food stuff, I don't eat mammals but I'm not a vegetarian, My SO is allergic to cats - but if you're careful and/or wash & clean thoroughly before sending he'll be ok. On another food note - I'm also allergic to blue food coloring, yes, just blue. 

Things I love: dogs, computers, technology, the internet, sci-fi, anime - anything Japanese especially hello kitty and san-x, dragon flies, the subway, hummingbirds

My favorite designers = Oakley & Deisel clothes - but they aren't made for amazons like me Sad.

Dress wise, I do conservative but hip for work (I work at an internet company so I can't dress too stuffy). I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl at home.

Favorite colors: Cobalt Blue (any blue really as long as it doesn't look turquoise or aqua), Pink, Khaki Greed, Red, Orange.

Yuck colors: I hate aquamarine, yellow, and turquoise - I don't really hate yellow, but it hates me. I don't like gold toned metals either.

Oh and NO Disney related stuff!

on to the List -

Wearable Stuff:

1. I love love love this dress but instead of an owl, I want a Walther PPK!
2. Stenciled or silk screened shirt with a gun (walther ppk-original james bond gun) and/or flowers (the S.O. knows how to stencil & silk screen but damn if it's a little too much to get my head around) Women's Medium Please - but must be stretchy as I'm kinda curvy
3. a totoro hat!!
4. A men's size XL network 23 shirt for the boy - silk screen please (not stencilled) [black shirt red logo] Max Headroom info and the network 23 logo (sorry to be so specific on this one, but it's for the boy and he's a picky one)

Jewlery:

1. These earrings or something similiar: game controller
2. Cast resin bracelet or necklace with a georgia o'keefe image (flowers not bones) I don't have proper ventilation to cast resin. (inspiration: Abstract and nature and the desert)
2a. A microscope slide necklace with same art or cherry blossoms - similiar to this one that tigergirl made for knottydottie - Here

Other Crafty Stuff:

1. Katamari Ball - pin cushion or crocheted magnetic thing. Naaaah na na na na na Kata Mari DAHH MACCYY
2. A sketch book - 4"x6" at least - all the ones I have from college are trashed and I can't find a pretty one that I like. (THIS IS MY BIGGEST WISH)

Supplies:

1. your vinyl scraps
2. sequins & beads
3. fabric - there are some patterns on my wists that should give you an idea of what I like.

Non-crafty stuff

1. Hello Kitty anything
3. San-X - Mr. Cold stuff would AWESOME
4. anything from meomi.com
5. A surprise see above or my wists for what I like (if you go by my wists I don't expect an exact copy - they are just for inspiration. I've also added notes to all of the ones I've received so far as wishes).

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006 11:34:47 AM by animegirlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006 11:47:06 AM »

i claim animegirlie for a wist suprise.

Well here it is:

-some felted beads! I really love the necklace Irid3s3nt made me! *hint hint*

- I want a really special necklace. One specially made for me that is very different from many of the necklaces seen. Something more casual than fancy. I think this would probably be the only thing I really want. If possible I would really like it to incorporate my love for sewing like a sewing machine charm or scissors with hearts.

-and I must say I too have to jump on the band wagon and request a lasandri hat! Gosh they are all so darn awesome!!

-a shirt, a purse, or a wallet with one of these embroidered on it!
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/andzuill/Embroidery%20Patterns/stitched-owl1.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9140126.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9150127.jpg

- a good working wallet (please not origami or duct tape)

- Fabric! I love all kinds! Since fall is coming soon I like colors that are slightly darker, but bright colors are good too! (Please nothing smaller than 1/8th of a yard)

-bag of stuff! (ribbons, ric rac, thread, buttons, fabric, felt, anything!)

-patterned origami paper!!!

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

Well I decided to put more themes so here you go
    -lightning bolts
    -those tattoo like birds
    -pandas
    -seahorses
    -orchids
    -argyle
    -sewing
    -lucky (everything you need for luck!)
    -clovers
    -vintage bikes

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy

About me: I am 16 and I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here! I love hearts, stars, skulls, clovers, anchors, tattoo birds, robots, dinosaurs, Texas, pandas, zebras(zebra print), rockets, lightning bolts, musical notes, and basically anything! I love all colors, but my recent favorites are aqua, turquoise, grey, purple, dark purple, ruby red, emerald, teal, and black. I really like pandas and rabbits, but I think all animals/creatures are wonderful. If you want to learn more dont be afraid to ask!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006 11:49:14 AM by roxybadoxy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006 12:14:34 PM »

I claim roxybadoxy for a neckwarmer from her wists.  This is my first claim this round and I am in London, England.

List in a second (gotta find it first!)

Here's m'list:

1. Amigurumi animals, especially rabbits, frogs, cats and owls

2. Wallet like bubba*tink or knottydottie make! *sigh* - I soooo want one of these – my wallet has died.

3. A surprise from my wists!  www.wists.com/esmerelda

4. Wool tops/roving - batgirl very kindly claimed me for a needle felting kit in OWS 14, so I would like loads of this stuff!

5. Beautiful, lovely, wonderful handspun yarn!  Love it!

6.   Japanese craft books.

7. Interweave Knitscene Fall 2006 magazine

8.   How to make fabric origami ornaments kit

9.   How to crochet kit – I suck at this big time!

10.   A surprise kit!  I love trying out new crafts, so anything other than how to knit-kits I would love to receive!

11. Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art - www.thegentleart.co m - any colours!

12. Stenciled/screenprinted t-shirts (size UK16/Women's Large) - I prefer v-necks cos I have quite large tatas!

About me:

I am 25 and I live and work in London, UK.  I live with my boyfriend of 3 years (he just got back from the Middle East on Wednesday - yay!!!)  My favourite colours are tonal colours as opposed to primaries – so teal, leaf green, butternut squash, buttercream yellow, blackberry, you get the picture.  My preferred themes are asian cultures, world religions, pirates/nautical/oceanic, dia de los muertos, floral, birds and forest creatures.  I like opera, folk music, classical and punk (favourites are Puccini, Kate Rusby, Philip Glass and Green Day, respectively) and I tend to read series of books by one author, rather than individual books from varied authors (the Discworld series, the Rumpole books, the Jeeves books, Harry Potter, Narnia, etc.).

Thank you in advance, you wonderful crafty people!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006 05:48:49 AM by esmerelda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006 12:29:50 PM »

ohh woops! i'll claim her for a sock monkey! (either purple or rainbow) thanks for telling me ChloeisCrazy

Yay! A sock monkey! I've been after one for ages!! Thanks Roxybadoxy! 
Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006 12:30:55 PM »

hah no problem roxy  Tongue I hope I didn't sound rude or anything!! Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006 12:35:22 PM »

choleiscrazy- nope not at all rude! if you didn't tell me i would have attempted to send her freezer paper when she didn't want any! hahha i think i'm seeing things?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work With Lab Color Mode in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use RGB Color Channels in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Channels in Color in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Channels Panel in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use Adobe Photoshop CS3 Channels and Masking
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...