A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop my sweat shoppe swap (SSS round 5)~CLOSED! Send out 11/18  (Read 51454 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chimerix
"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #560 on: November 05, 2006 07:13:58 PM »

Woooo-Hoooooo  Grin

I just finished crafting (10 + one personal) and am ready to pack things up!

If anyone is up for a little personal swapping - PM me!

Cheers
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We are the dreamers of the dream."  ~Willy Wonka

I LOVE Personal Swaps - PM me!

My wists:  http://www.wists.com/chimerix

I am collecting tabs off soda/beer cans, unusual/cool looking bottle caps, wine corks
IamSusie
« Reply #561 on: November 05, 2006 08:00:56 PM »

I'm done with 3 out of 5 items. Hello Kitties need their pink border and then their faces and I have to do one fabric bowl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

« Reply #562 on: November 05, 2006 08:19:02 PM »

I am one and a half done.  I was distracted by family stuff all day.  I hate it when my life gets in the way of my crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #563 on: November 05, 2006 08:41:12 PM »

I am one and a half done.  I was distracted by family stuff all day.  I hate it when my life gets in the way of my crafting.

LOL!

i havent even started yet!  i've been trying but my jobs are in the way and then school and then that child of mine keeps wanting to be fed and taken to school and such.  what a weird kid.  doesnt he know that crafting is more important?  =P

~jules
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

« Reply #564 on: November 05, 2006 09:20:23 PM »

LOL!

i havent even started yet!  i've been trying but my jobs are in the way and then school and then that child of mine keeps wanting to be fed and taken to school and such.  what a weird kid.  doesnt he know that crafting is more important?  =P

~jules

You feed your child?!?  I just let mine pick crumbs off the floor, maybe I should try that feeding sometimes and she will stop taking my yarn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
icebyrd67
hello beautiful world!

Where is the pony doctor?!

« Reply #565 on: November 05, 2006 09:49:49 PM »

LOL!

~jules

You feed your child?!?  I just let mine pick crumbs off the floor, maybe I should try that feeding sometimes and she will stop taking my yarn.

well i've learned that if i dont feed him, he gets all cranky and steals my craft supplies. its easier to feed him and keep my crafty stuff.  haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn all about me? http://icebyrd67.livejournal.com/
http://www.wists.com/icebyrd67

looking for personal swaps - i need decorative table numbers for my wedding. want to have a place in my wedding? More details in my profile. PM me!
ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 06, 2006 02:39:42 AM »

Yeepee!  I had a couple great kiln firings this weekend and everyones pendants are ready for the next step..setting the jewelry bails...I have cut out stencils..so now ready for painting...so I figure I could go green in a few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

« Reply #567 on: November 06, 2006 04:02:47 AM »

I had a chance to stitch out 6 kittys for my crochet hook holders. I need 5 but handy to have 6 incase!! I am a lot slower than all of you. I had to work and have to go again next 2 days. I am going to get them all cut out tomorrow before work. Then I hope to get some more done thursday. We have family visiting friday through sunday so I will get what I can done and polish the house up (haha) before they arrive. I agree crafting is way more fun than housework.  Wink

Its harder than the  normal sweat shop, I felt more in control when it was done ahead. but its all ok, I probably will send out closer than to the time for my partners, have to see how things go. But its all good and anticipation will make the parcels I send out sweeter hehehe. Grin

cyndiq  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittergirl94
« Reply #568 on: November 06, 2006 05:40:06 AM »

aaaahhhhh I am such an airhead! I had started making 2 wraps, and then I only went and left my darn knitting bag on the train! Stupid long and boring journeys, must have sent my brain to sleep! Going to lost property on my way home from work and am hoping that they will have it...
That totally stinks!  I hope you find it! Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #569 on: November 06, 2006 06:27:55 AM »

geez--my dining room table looks like a crafting war zone!!  I have almost everything laid out and ready to start but need to pick up a few odds and ends!! I love this swap because you can squeeze in a few personal swaps as well...

I love seeing all of my fabrics getting ready to go to new homes!!!

Belts and pillows will be done soon---wallets take a bit more but once I get cranking, they take no time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
How to Cook Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts
How to Prepare Chicken Baked with Garlic
How to Mix Roast Quail with Sauce
How to Heat Chicken in a Mustard Coat
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...