A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 72
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop my sweat shoppe swap (SSS round 5)~CLOSED! Send out 11/18  (Read 49512 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2006 05:48:53 AM »

i love the oragami cards!

i got a lot of PMs this morning and im going for a job interview  Shocked so i will update tonite!  thanks for being patient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethsoriginals

Maids Gone Wild

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2006 07:03:56 AM »

How did you make the zipper bow? I think it is so cute! I have a lot of zippers that I bought at a thrift store, and was wondering what to do with them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy seller id: greeneyezdesignz
Bourgeois
« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2006 08:10:14 AM »

okay WOW. this is an awesome swap!  if i'm in, i will post pics lightning fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.theknittingdietitian.blogspot.com
on ravelry- knittingdietitian
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2006 08:44:09 AM »

My crafting time just got drastically reduced thanks to a part time job, so I won't be able to do the swap this time around after all.  Sad   Sorry everyone!
Darn work! Always gets in the way! Sorry to hear it Muria, hope to see you next round!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2006 08:54:13 AM »

Penguino~ Cute stuff!!! I would love to see turtles or butterflies, or hummingbirds, or fish or octopus.... I love the hair pins, and the stitch markers, and OH! this is going to be hard to list my top picks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
gavagai
« Reply #285 on: October 25, 2006 02:48:17 PM »

Some things for my sweat shop

I found these gorgeous little plastic ninjas that I can make into a necklace with silver plated findings/chain. They are available in red or black and with different kinds of weapons. Cheesy A couple of action shots: Cheesy

Earrings... This is one earring (don't worry, you will get two of them  Cheesy) with slightly different images on different sides (silver plated findings)...

I can also make it with other images, e.g. these:

You will be able to wish for images, and I will do my best to give you the ones you want, but I may run out of some if many people want the same.

Glass marble (silver plated) rings, available in green and blue. You will get two of them:

Mosaic (silver plated) rings, available in several colours. You will get one heart shaped (picture yet to come) and one "plain":

The cutest  Roll Eyes, coffee cup ring (silver plated):

(The jewelry are all designed by me (i.e. the combinations are), but I did not make the individual parts of them.)

And a coin purse, available in all sorts of colours and pattern combinations, e.g. pink sculls (as below), the ocean, playing cards, elvis, butterflies, vintage flowers...

Finally, I can also make these stuffies, incredibly soft  Shocked, also available in green and blue (ask if you want other colours/patterns and I may be able to get them). They can stand/sit up since their bottoms are filled with rice. Size and shape may vary slightly, since I do not have a pattern when I make them. They are approximately 5" tall.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2006 09:16:09 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
la_chrystelle
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2006 03:49:52 PM »

im in! and the things I offer are.....

1. Neckwarmer with button and the yarn I got available.

2. Necklace with leather or felt pendant

3. elastic beads bracelets with charms

4. keyrings with beads and charms ( ofcourse there is a keyring edit.)

5. tule scent bag with lavender.

6. a notebook with a theme of your choice. Only 2 hardcovered able (and they are allready gone to the first two orders) if you still want a notebook, I can do that, but It won't be hard covered since the don't sell them anymore. But I will try to find something that will work. I am sorry.

7. a necklace with different charms.

everything here are examples, themes and colors can be discussed later.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006 02:50:27 AM by la_chrystelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bourgeois
« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2006 04:09:04 PM »

Yea!  I'm in!  I need to make sure I have pictures of everything so I can post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.theknittingdietitian.blogspot.com
on ravelry- knittingdietitian
honorablemention

though shalt not move to the sound of wickedness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: October 25, 2006 04:45:24 PM »

finally got around to taking pictures:

1. crazy arse stuffie monsters

2. sick old school tote bags.

note that they won't be as plain as these ones and will probably have some sort of embellisment on the front and the fabrics will be a lot more fun and they won't be all wrinkley. unless you like it like that. so essentially, they won't look like this except for the shape. good thing i posted these pictures. because i'm sure a lot of people are confused on the shape of a tote bag.....yeah.

3. themed cd complete with cd art and pouch holder thing (which is not pictured)

the cd on the left is just a random september sad song mix and the one on the right is a bones&skin&teeth themed cd. sorry the pictures are kind of funky.

4. zine of short stories/ramblings/kick butt cartoonage
*this has yet to be made and will probably only be made if someone actually wants one- at which point i will then have the proper motivation and it will turn out fannnntastic. these are pictures of my last zine just so you have a general idea....

so there you go. i'm siked for this swap- everyone has such cool things in their storeessssss.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

personal swaps please!
the noodle princess

When you are the moon....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #289 on: October 25, 2006 05:14:31 PM »

holy crap, there's so much cool stuff here! i hope you guys are all doing another round after xmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*spinswim* my hand-spun yarn and fiber shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5546058
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 72 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sugar-Roasted Plum Recipes
Light Mini Donut Recipe
How to Make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding
Raw Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Magnolia Bakery Strikes Balance Between Sweet and Smart
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...