A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,100
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-Hogwarts At Christmas!/Plain Old HP Swap  (Read 31096 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ewe_spinster
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2006 11:58:07 PM »

Help!

can somebody check my profile and let me know if this swap is listed as 'IN PROGRESS' ??

Many thanks,
ewe_spinster

(working diligently on my swap package for Jazzybelle).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Teeisme

That's my boy, Petey!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #291 on: November 03, 2006 04:42:06 AM »

YES, you're in progress!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tee
finished the 100 ATC Theme Challenge!!
I'm the ATC - DT in a new Vintage group. Come join me   http://vintageflaire.ning.com/
ewe_spinster
« Reply #292 on: November 03, 2006 11:38:09 AM »

Thanks Teeisme!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

« Reply #293 on: November 03, 2006 01:47:23 PM »

I'm almost ready to send out.. just a few more little (and I mean really little) things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: November 03, 2006 06:10:23 PM »

How did everyone get so speedy?  I think I must have chosen very time consuming crafts!  My poor partner will have to wait for my work time and the long shipping time to Finland, sorry Trillian!  I promise that I will send out before the deadline, but I can't say how much before...I hope I'm not the only one!

P.S. My hubby just bought me all of the HP books so I can look for inspiration...I read all of my mom's copies that she loaned me. Now I own them all, and I rule!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
trillian

One is never alone with a rubber duck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2006 02:14:53 AM »

How did everyone get so speedy?  I think I must have chosen very time consuming crafts!  My poor partner will have to wait for my work time and the long shipping time to Finland, sorry Trillian!  I promise that I will send out before the deadline, but I can't say how much before...I hope I'm not the only one!

Don't worry about sending early! I'm pretty sure I can't.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FrogPuddle
« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2006 12:52:23 PM »

okay, this is a little off task, but am i the only one having hogwarts characters popping up in my dreams on an almost nightly basis? haha, it's pretty neat actually. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PrincessKae
if the crown fits....wear it.

Kreatively Khaotic.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2006 01:00:37 PM »

okay, this is a little off task, but am i the only one having hogwarts characters popping up in my dreams on an almost nightly basis? haha, it's pretty neat actually. Smiley

your not the only one, but mine also could be that my Hubby looks like Harry Potter..... I have dreams that me and Potter are walking around the grounds and sitting by the lake. Dunno maybe I'm weird
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dorkariffic
Kind of a hippy.

Hufflepuff Seeker - Dork Extrordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2006 04:04:53 PM »

For those of you who're looking for a bit more inspiration, or a detail you don't want to go rooting through the books for, the Harry Potter Lexicon is fantastic.

And you can do a custom search to find all the Christmas information possible.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL SWAP: I'm hoping for dinosaur-themed Xmas crackers, or other dinosaur Xmas items. I can make a Jayne Cobb hat, or many other things!

"Before we begin, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

Wists & LJ links in pro
Teeisme

That's my boy, Petey!

« Reply #299 on: November 05, 2006 04:57:18 PM »

Very difficult site but I got this information for it.

Christmas Dec 25
1991-92
presents: To Harry from Hagrid: a roughly cut wooden flute that sounded a bit like an owl. Hagrid had whittled it, himself.
To Harry from Dursleys: a note that said, "We received your message and enclose your Christmas present. From Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. Taped to the note was a fifty-pence piece, which Harry gave to Ron because Ron was fascinated by it.
To Harry from Mrs. Weasley: a thick, hand-knitted sweater in emerald green and a large box of homemade fudge.
To Harry from Hermione: a large box of Chocolate Frogs.
To Harry from Professor Dumbledore: an invisibility cape, with a note enclosed that said, "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. A Very Merry Christmas to you."
To Ron from Hermione: a box of Every Flavor Beans.
To Ron from Mrs. Weasley: a maroon hand-knitted sweater, always in maroon.
To Fred and George from Mrs. Weasley: a sweater with an F on it for Fred, and a sweater with a G on it for George. "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid --we know we're called Gred and Forge."
To Percy from Mrs. Weasley: a sweater with the letter P for Percy on it. "P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry got one."
To Mrs. Norris: several live, white mice, escaped from the wizard crackers

Harry has the best Christmas of his life and receives his father's Invisibility Cloak for a gift. Harry discovers the Mirror of Erised and sees his family for the first time in his life
1993-94
Hogsmeade visit - Fred and George give the Marauder's Map to Harry as an early Christmas present.
Harry receives his Firebolt as an anonymous Christmas present (from his godfather, Sirius Black, as it turns out). Harry and Ron become estranged from Hermione when she reports the gift to McGonagall, who confiscates it until it can be verified to be free from jinxes and hexes.
1994-95
No presents mentioned
1995-96
No presents mentioned

Thanks for the link Dork!!  It's more than I could find.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tee
finished the 100 ATC Theme Challenge!!
I'm the ATC - DT in a new Vintage group. Come join me   http://vintageflaire.ning.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Go from a Day to Night Look in 60 Seconds
Top 3 Ways to Wear Camel
The Debutante Ball 2013: Party at the Automobile Club in Paris
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 3
Save or Spend: Holiday Edition Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...