A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,486
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Any Tips for an ATC Newbie?  (Read 965 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chihuahuamom
Chihuahuamom

I love my Chihuahuas!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007 07:42:49 AM »

Dear Star,
Good luck with your atcs. I am new at this too, I found some helpful info on www.squidoo.com/atcs. Hope this helps. HANG IN!!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are here to create not merely survive...
JaneD
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007 10:43:14 AM »

This is a great little thread here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136601.0 other than that, just have fun with it!! The ATC-along is a great place for inspiration and new techniques. That's here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=173448.0 (I think I've seen you there already but if not then you can go now!! Wink ) And the technique board (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136338.0) is chocked full of ideas too Tongue (I know tons of links) Basically, if you look around here there's lots of discussions of experiments, favorites, and all kinds of good stuff. Smiley There aren't really any rules to ATCs other than the size.. you can make them out of anything and about anything so.. as they say around here, Welcome to the addiction!! Tongue

Thank you once again, for the help and sites and etc. By the way, you are correct I have been "monitoring" the ATC-Along board, waiting for an ATC idea to just pounce on me. x) Right now, I'm trying to think of a way to make an ATC without glue or a sewing machine because well, I have no glue and it's 2am and the sewing machine is loud. Soo.. not sure how that's going to work. I literally CAN'T wait to make an ATC. I do have tape.. but that's just.. Ack! Oh this sucks.. I guess I'll have to wait till morning.. or afternoon or whatever. x)

For future reference, acrylic paint holds things together pretty well once it dries Tongue I would suggest buying a gluestick or at least some double stick tape Wink I have more different kinds of sticky stuff than I know what to do with.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mystarstyle11
Undescribable

It's an obsession....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007 11:34:39 AM »

Haha. Thanks everyone for your ATC and sticky wisdom. x) Now I can use my sewing machine though, and I'll get started. Craftster has the nicest people here. Now if only I could find some good pictures to use in my magazines.. x) I'll find some, but anyway, Thanks again and bye!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps: OPEN
My Wists
My Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Cartoon Boy
How to Design Cartoons Online
How to Design Anime Heads
How to Write in a Beautiful Way
How to Draw a Ladybird
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...