A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,575
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Channel TV Swap  (Read 3412 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

slb2724
« on: October 08, 2006 07:06:47 PM »

I couldnt run the swap, but i love disney channel! we would swap from disney channel TV shows, not disney movies. is anyone up for it? would anyone run it?

people (potentially) interested
Slb2724
Knitchick1979
AmaZing
sweetz_love
SoonFamo-Artiste
Pirate Kisses
flying_babyb
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 05:57:36 PM by slb2724 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
KnitChick1979
Antauri Fangirl

Going ghost!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006 08:03:49 PM »

Oh man I really should stay far away from this section of the board if I'm really going to go on swap hiatus until after Christmas! 

I shouldn't but yeah I'd do this.  If no one minds waiting a bit til I get past my first shot at organizing I can organize this. 

In fact if we wait til after Christmas that'd be perfect cuz I can organize and participate and not break my self-imposed hiatus Cheesy

But I would TOTALLY be in on this, I love Disney Channel shows too much!  Hannah Montana, Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, Suite Life, Emperor's New Groove, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, Pucca, That's So Raven, Cheetah Girls....well basically there's not too many shows I *won't* watch Smiley

Mary Jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Mind over matter is nothing compared to hands-free refreshment!" ~Antauri

Help in the race to beat Alzheimer's!

Information for swap partners
slb2724
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006 08:15:11 PM »

Oh man I really should stay far away from this section of the board if I'm really going to go on swap hiatus until after Christmas! 

I shouldn't but yeah I'd do this.  If no one minds waiting a bit til I get past my first shot at organizing I can organize this. 

In fact if we wait til after Christmas that'd be perfect cuz I can organize and participate and not break my self-imposed hiatus Cheesy

But I would TOTALLY be in on this, I love Disney Channel shows too much!  Hannah Montana, Phil of the Future, Kim Possible, Suite Life, Emperor's New Groove, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, Pucca, That's So Raven, Cheetah Girls....well basically there's not too many shows I *won't* watch Smiley

Mary Jo

that was fast!!! i was hoping it would be sooner....during/after christmas ill be very busy with projects and ill be having mouth surgery....i HEART the suite life!!! i <3 cole sprouse, (and im not a perverted old person, im 16 as of sept. (theyre 14)) anyway....sorry about my mini rant

i love all teh shows, but it there any time (closer to now) that this can be done? i was thinking, we could have like 3 weeks to do t or something if needed....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KnitChick1979
Antauri Fangirl

Going ghost!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006 09:54:21 PM »

Well if there's enough of a response here and everyone twists my arm, perhaps Smiley  I'm mostly taking a hiatus to save up some money -- the new Nintendo console is coming out right around my birthday next month and I'd really like to get it like NOW but can't afford to cuz I'm spending all my money on swaps!

Mary Jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmaZing
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006 09:45:35 AM »

I would love to be in this swap, but I'm in my first swap at the minute, so it would be great if we could organise it after christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetz_love
SWEETZ <3 SSB

WE DONT PLAY DAT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006 01:31:09 PM »

i love Disney Grin
but like other people i would have to wait until a little later
im already late in my first swap because i've been out of town because of a family situation and im not near my crafting supplies.
but if i was back in time for signups i would do this
my favorite shows are suite life of zack and cody, hannah montana, and thats so raven.
and i cant wait for klye massy (cory baxter) to have his show come out because i would more than likely watch that too!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

to all my lovely swap partners, if you can take pictures of the items that you send to me, just in case, that would be great! me and my digital camera dont always get along!! thanx Grin

MY WIST!!!!!!!
slb2724
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006 03:10:47 PM »

i love Disney Grin
but like other people i would have to wait until a little later
im already late in my first swap because i've been out of town because of a family situation and im not near my crafting supplies.
but if i was back in time for signups i would do this
my favorite shows are suite life of zack and cody, hannah montana, and thats so raven.
and i cant wait for klye massy (cory baxter) to have his show come out because i would more than likely watch that too!!!!!!!

well i guess this would be about december time then (plus we would probably have more sign ups by then) but can we still hae about 2-3 weeks to do it? im in my jr year of highschool which is really stressfull, and my lack of a social life wouldnt be aided by a short swap time period( plus goign to see relatives//mouth surgery) i love the suite life, hannah montana, and phil of the future. my fav cartoon was the old american dragon jake long (the drawing now sucks if you ask me)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KnitChick1979
Antauri Fangirl

Going ghost!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006 06:50:56 PM »

Oh don't worry, I'm a fan of long crafting periods myself -- my projects always seem to take ten times longer than planned!  For the first timers swap I'm organizing now I'm giving them a full month of crafting time.  Smiley

Mary Jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

slb2724
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006 01:20:28 PM »

hello! this is once again a reminder....if were doing this and need the month to make the stuff (STARTING AFTER CHRISTMAS), then we need to start signing up....ill be sending personal messgaes to those of you who postedlater this month....i hope you answer because im not the one running the swap!

we kinda would like more than 4 people to swap though...so anyone ese interested?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006 10:43:27 AM by slb2724 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

slb2724
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006 03:02:17 PM »

just a reminder....only a few more days till this would start...if anyones still interested!.... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Drugstore vs Designer: Physician’s Formula or Bobbi Brown Shadow Palettes
Simple Summer Date Night Makeup Tutorial
Three Ways to Use Eggs in Your Beauty Regimen
How to Make a Homemade Face Mask
How to Make a Vegan Deodorant With Only 4 Ingredients
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...