A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,746
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Channel TV Swap  (Read 3786 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PirateKisses

Love shines in her eyes.....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006 01:21:18 PM »

I love the suite life of zach and cody! and Hannah Montanna of course.....the emporor's new school is really good, the best movie spinoff since aladdin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I AM GETTING MARRIED ON AUGUST 13TH!!!
slb2724
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006 02:14:06 PM »

I love the suite life of zach and cody! and Hannah Montanna of course.....the emporor's new school is really good, the best movie spinoff since aladdin.
cool! this would be a fun swap....maybe ( if this swap doesnt work out) we could do a personal suite life/hannah/disney swap! i really looove these shows!

(random question: how old are you? ive never really met someone on craftster with favorite shows on disney channel)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
PirateKisses

Love shines in her eyes.....

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006 03:11:03 PM »

lol...........I am 21 and a half......cant wait to start swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I AM GETTING MARRIED ON AUGUST 13TH!!!
slb2724
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006 03:15:53 PM »

lol...........I am 21 and a half......cant wait to start swapping!
wow! someone actually older than me! (im 16 as of late september) i really do hope this swap takes off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SoonFamo-Artiste
Addict To Crafts.

I am crafty obsess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006 03:19:30 PM »

I'm 18.  I use to love Disney when I was in 9th Grade, because I had Surgery, I end up staying at home pretty much that year, so that was all I would watch.  That was why I was sad that they took off those shows.  I would love if someone could make me something So Weird or off that other show that I mentioned.  I do not like Zach and Cody, I can't get into it.  Hannah Montana, I really do not like, it is ok, I just do not watch it.  I do not like Phil of the Future either.  I use to love Sister, Sister and Boys Meets World, but after that year with Disney, not so much no more.  I like the 5 or 6 years old ago Disney. I like Naturally, Sadie because the way the show is set up.  I like Life With Derek because it reminds me of my own brother, lol.  I love That's So Raven, but I am still seeing shows that are new to me, even though they are old, because I do not watch Disney as much.  I think they are ending her because she is getting to old.  I  hope she do something else.  I was hoping she would be like Sister, Sister, and they would go off to College, but I guess not because Corey is getting his own show.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 03:23:33 PM by SoonFamo-Artiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged
slb2724
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006 03:23:24 PM »

I'm 18.  I use to love Disney when I was in 9th Grade, because I had Surgery, I end up staying at home pretty much that year, so that was all I would watch.  That was why I was sad that they took off those shows.  I would love if someone could make me something So Weird or off that other show that I mentioned.  I do not like Zach and Cody, I can't get into it.  Hannah Montana, I really do not like, it is ok, I just do not watch it.  I use to love Sister, Sister and Boys Meets World, but after that year with Disney, not so much no more.  I like Naturally, Sadie because the way the show is.  I like Life With Derek because it reminds me of my own brother, lol.

yeah! if this swap took of, you would have a preferences space, and a "i wish i didnt get..." space. we wouldnt force the suite life on you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SoonFamo-Artiste
Addict To Crafts.

I am crafty obsess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006 03:25:35 PM »

I probably would of liked those shows, if I had not watched Disney so much and that the fact is that I am stuck on how they just took all those shows off, lol.  I even liked Bug Juice or Bug Camp, whatever it was called.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
slb2724
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006 03:31:52 PM »

I probably would of liked those shows, if I had not watched Disney so much and that the fact is that I am stuck on how they just took all those shows off, lol.  I even liked Bug Juice or Bug Camp, whatever it was called.

its kind of sad what theyre doing with spin offs these days....cory in the house? they were even going to do a spin of of the duite life with it just being arwin, to be called "Arwin!", luckly the suite life wasnt canceled and arwin is no more....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SoonFamo-Artiste
Addict To Crafts.

I am crafty obsess.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006 03:36:39 PM »

I do not think that would of lasted.  I am kind of glad that they do Spin Offs on some shows.  Then, I don't, because I be like what is wrong with the Old Show.  But, I do watch Zack and Cody once in awhile, and I do not think Arwin would of lasted.  And I figured the show was popular.  If I had to pick a Favorite Character to like it would be Maddie or the Mom.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 03:48:06 PM by SoonFamo-Artiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged
slb2724
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006 04:29:24 PM »

we should do a disney personal swap, just the two (or three) of us sometime....plus i saw build a bear in your signature, i have a boy bear with too many clothes, and i never change him from his one outfit! so if we did do a swap perhaps a shirt or pant would *magicly* appear in the box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gourd Gobbler Centerpiece
Rustic Holiday Flower Arrangement
How to Create Thanksgiving Centerpieces
Artist Creates Stunning Feather Art
How to Attach Binding Strips Onto a Quilt
Latest Blog Articles
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...