A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,217
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fashion Doodling Anyone?  (Read 35840 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2007 11:26:24 AM »

ooh god the details on those two are awful..!! stupid camera phone *throws phone at wall*...! hehe x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
shydeana
Deana M.

Hi! I'm Deana.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2007 04:03:55 PM »

ooh god the details on those two are awful..!! stupid camera phone *throws phone at wall*...! hehe x

Oh no! Before you throw your poor little phone against the wall, note the little darling did a pretty good job of capturing detail. Now you make me wonder how much more incedible detail I'm missing, Loukr! My favorite one of your new fashion doodles is the right one of the top picture. I find the real short/ real long contrasts in length fascinating!  Cheesy

idk, whether to even post these, they're pretty old, around December '06, I think. But here goes. (I don't like how they came out scanned)

Hi, Dreamergirl!  Grin

Your fashion doodles are incredible, too! I was noticing the shoes you draw in that I really like those styles, especially the ones in #2. You do very good hair and have the creases and folds of the fabrics down pretty good!

I'm soooo happy y'all are sharing your doodles with me! <3<3<3 !!!
I feel inspired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love is a beast whose bite becomes deadly to your soul. ~ Deana.
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2007 04:28:33 AM »

wow thank you so much Cheesy

I too agree about dreamergirl, I LOVE the mascara one, and the way you draw faces, (hers is adorable) and the jeans in 'get the guns out' are awesome.. I want some!! x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
dreamergirl
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2007 10:22:42 AM »

thanks loukr & shydeana

loukr - in the second photo, what are those white circles meant to be? The dress looks great with them. Is it threaded ribbon, or beads, or something else? I love that dress, very McQueen reminiscent and dramatic.

Here are a few more of mine.

"The Darkness Doesn't Frighten Me When I Have My Bunny"

"Pink Draw-string Skirt"

"Pink Grasshopper"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2007 10:41:48 AM »

loukr - in the second photo, what are those white circles meant to be? The dress looks great with them. Is it threaded ribbon, or beads, or something else? I love that dress, very McQueen reminiscent and dramatic.

It's meant to be ribbon, like a laced up corset.. but to the side Cheesy love your other designs too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

racehorse87
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2007 09:59:05 PM »

Very stylish! I'm liking the new designs. Smiley

Here's my most recent creation:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011 01:44:39 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ogle

Ongina is my Oprah

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2007 07:18:35 AM »

Look at all the fabulous doodlings that await me on what would be an otherwise ubiquitous Monday morning.
dreamergirl I love the way you draw your feet/shoes, an area I always have a problem with! Pink grasshopper is my fave. And is that a Lati Doll in your profile pic? Shes gorge!
loukr I love the colors and peacock concept in your designs.
racehorse87 Will you be posting pictures of the actual dress? Its sooooo cool to see the sketch then how the outfits ends up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love is the Message
shydeana
Deana M.

Hi! I'm Deana.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2007 09:09:56 PM »

Wowwie! More designs! <3<3<3 !!
Dreamergirl, I'm really liking your shoes! Oh, those ones on Pink Grasshopper, I wish I had a pair like that. I like the pink draw string skirt, but don't know if I would have the coordination to walk in it. Grin

Racehorse, I'm liking the ring. Are you making this design?

OK, It's time I add to these wonderful doodles. I'm actually trying to make this one. It's pretty much trial and error, but I have some of it pinned together from an oversize polo shirt and an old pillowcase I no longer use because I can't find it's mate.  Undecided

I'm making this in these colors. It will be short, but I'm limited by the length of the polo shirt's bottom and I only have one pillowcase. The hem will be ruffled. No matter how short it ends up, it's just something I want to try to feel pretty and it probably won't leave the house .

And here's the original doodle, lightened because my scanner scans very dark.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love is a beast whose bite becomes deadly to your soul. ~ Deana.
PlaysWithFire
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2007 08:00:11 PM »

dreamergirl-You're designs are adorable! I love the silhouettes, especially that of the "pink grasshopper".

loukr-Those are, and I mean this, beautiful. I absolutely love the colors and your style is very fluid.

Racehorse-That's actually very pretty, flattering on most people, and has great potential as an actual garment!

shydeana-That's really cute! I think it coud be really cute over jeans (but that's just because I don't have the legs to pull it off).

Well, I mentioned earlier on this thread that a fashion competition was coming up, and, by some miracle, I made it in.
These are some of the designs I've done so far:

Hope you like them. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hold me *now*
Don't start shaking
[*You* keep me safe]
Don't ever think you're the *only one*
When times are tough in your new age
_Suicidal_Angel_
people love me do you?

I am eternally a slytherin....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2007 02:04:43 AM »

i love the last one it is Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About the Warrior Saints Comics
The Art of Painting on Guitars
Mark Millar Nemesis Chat
The Dragon Tales Cartoon from Sacramento, California
Painting Prehistoric California
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...