A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 306,415
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October 2006 Birthday Swap  (Read 24548 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2006 07:10:28 PM »

aww naelany--that means a lot to me since you are one of my knitting mentors!!  ha ha --I like felting because it covers up a lot of boo-boo's!! But, I plan on practicing and practicing so, swappers beware!! I am becoming a knitting/felting fool!! ha ha
*blush*

Speaking of felting, you should try the Fuzzy Feet lol Wink That's the pattern I gave Gingerquilts that kit for, too, so she could learn as well Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
MorbidKnits
~FrEaKy KnItTeR~

Future Mortician Crafting Away!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2006 08:40:22 PM »

Rockin' Apron.
Love the old movie monsters fabric.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog at:
http://morbidknits.wordpress.com/

http://www.wists.com/Morbidknits

Personal Swaps? Heck Yeah! PM me!!
Yes, I am morbid and I like it that way. Shocked

"Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple." - Willy Wonka
peariso
« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2006 06:53:55 AM »

Always is way too modest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

all easier to stalk me by   http://www.wists.com/Peariso
princesskaos15
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2006 05:22:47 PM »

Yay! I recieved a package from our lovely organizer jesintexas.

It included a wonderful scarf, some yummy sweet tarts lip balm, a funky pen, and some yummy smelling perfume.

Here's some pictures:

Everything together-

The sweet tart lip balm tastes sooo good! Too bad it's not edible.   Grin
And, jesintexas, where did you get that perfume from? I want to get me a bigger bottle!! It's smells too good, and I know I'll use it up in no time.

Here's an action shot-

Thanks so much, Johanna! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--Melinda

My Wists
jesintexas

a very large poodle, indeed...

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2006 07:05:04 PM »

I am so glad you like everything!  I like the scarf on you.  Cheesy  As for the perfume, I believe I got the sample from sephora.  You could probably get it from any major department store.  I'm glad the lip balm tastes good.  I have a huge lip balm addiction.  It's pretty bad.  Roll Eyes  I think I carry at least 4 different kinds of lip balm in my purse at all times.  Oops...I'm babbling.  Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

andy8715
« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2006 08:41:11 PM »

here is a pic of the awesome 90s-esque stitch markers I got from danderson.  I hope this is all of them. there was a hole in the envelope  Embarrassed when I recieved it.  I can't wait to use them but i've promised myself not to start any more projects until x-mas break.  we'll see how long I keep that promise.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 09:10:04 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
princesskaos15
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2006 10:09:32 PM »

I am so glad you like everything!  I like the scarf on you.  Cheesy  As for the perfume, I believe I got the sample from sephora.  You could probably get it from any major department store.  I'm glad the lip balm tastes good.  I have a huge lip balm addiction.  It's pretty bad.  Roll Eyes  I think I carry at least 4 different kinds of lip balm in my purse at all times.  Oops...I'm babbling.  Tongue

Hehe, thank you. I like the scarf on me, too!  Grin  I'm going to keep an eye out on that perfume. It smells too good to give up.   Smiley
Don't worry, I also suffer from lip-balmism. But, hey, it's a healthy addiction!  Grin  Roll Eyes
Oh, and babble all you want, my friend, you've earned it!!

here is a pic of the awesome 90s-esque stitch markers I got from danderson.  I hope this is all of them. there was a hole in the envelope  Embarrassed when I recieved it.  I can't wait to use them but i've promised myself not to start any more projects until x-mas break.  we'll see how long I keep that promise.

Those are way too adorable, Ambo! I love the light blue ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--Melinda

My Wists
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Live Life Like You Want To!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2006 06:41:28 AM »

What a beautiful scarf--and it looks good on you!!

Also, love the blue stitch markers--I have an addiction to making those...

you guys, I can almost smell the goodies because of your description--now I am going to have to hunt up that perfume!

and I, too, have a lip balm addiction--we need to start a self-help group, ha ha--they are so yummy! sweet tarts sounds wonderful!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessandthebead
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2006 07:45:38 AM »

Look at what I got as a thank-you from Pimpernel!!

Then I opened it up and all of these sweet little jumping frogs came hopping out!!  I love it Pimpernel!!  You are adorable and I would love to craft for you anytime!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a Sharpie addiction.  eemmm...In Fact, I am the President of the Sharpie relocation program. 
Newest addiction....PINCUSHIONS!!
I love personal swaps!

My wist:  http://www.wists.com/princessandthebead

I collect business cards and would LOVE to add yours to my collection!  Email me!
princesskaos15
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2006 09:36:44 AM »

and I, too, have a lip balm addiction--we need to start a self-help group, ha ha--they are so yummy! sweet tarts sounds wonderful!!

Hello, my name's Melinda, and I have an addiction to lip balm.  Wink

The first step is admitting your problem, then you have to get a job to support the problem, and, then, of course, you go shopping to feed the problem. I think that describes about every person on craftster with their craft addictions, too.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

--Melinda

My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup Tips: Foundation Routine for Fair Skin
New Beauty Products: January 2016
Get Ready With Me: January 2016
Birchbox February 2016
Skincare Routine: Acne-Prone
Latest Blog Articles
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap
The X-Files

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...