A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,523
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wallet  (Read 3416 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sweet

www.fadinhadolar.blogs.sapo.pt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006 05:42:42 AM »

Very nice, I loved the fabric!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rr
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007 12:25:30 PM »

Hi did you ever do a tute in this wallet?I have seen several wallets on here but I have always admired your work.As far as the zippers go great deal I just bought a bunch off ebay but when I got them they were all crap.Not worth anything.Ill try again
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofdiy
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007 01:33:59 PM »

Hi did you ever do a tute in this wallet?I have seen several wallets on here but I have always admired your work.As far as the zippers go great deal I just bought a bunch off ebay but when I got them they were all crap.Not worth anything.Ill try again

How awful, thinking you are buying a great bunch of zippers and finding out they are not usable  Cry

Anyway, to cheer you up......you have a PM  Grin !!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
runnermom100863

Sew like there's no tomorrow.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007 07:13:54 AM »

Aww...that stinks!  I don't know where you live, but there's a great fabric warehouse near me (in Lancaster, PA) that sells zippers really cheap.  I wonder if there's a better place to find them online, too, by the bunch? 

Anyway...I would definitely second that tut!  I have always loved this wallet!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I miss my doggy~Apollo~He'll forever be in my heart

my etsy shop ~ www.lillaka.etsy.com
FlowerWitch
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007 08:12:18 AM »

wow this wallet is really really cool. Cant believe you did it and consumed alcahol at the same time!! Please may i have a tute for it?  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists ~ http://www.wists.com/flowerwitch

I am collecting pendants of ANYTHING that people make and think eh? and dont want!
heyitzme37
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007 06:28:47 PM »

This is such a great wallet and I love the outer fabric.  I made another wallet from one of the tutorials on here but am not super crazy about it.  I really like the style of yours.  I also wouldn't mind a tutorial on it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
honeybear1
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007 07:03:27 PM »

this wallet is too cute!  i tried to make a wallet the other day with another tutorial and it did not turn out.  i might try to do this one that you did though.  great job again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

They may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.--John Lennon
Neeterg
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007 05:08:03 PM »

For rr:  I've also bought bunches of zippers from sellers on Ebay and the best one was zipperstop.  It's a huge business located in New York (I think?)  Anyway, they also have a website at www.zipperstop.com and you can buy a "miriad" of zippers of all sizes and colors.  Good Luck!

neeterg

This wallet is really cute.  I'm going to try one...one of these days.  Tute?HuhHuh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dottcomm1
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007 05:26:46 PM »

zipperstop is great. i got stuff from them, too. cheap & fast shipping, too!

the wallet is great! (i love pink  Wink ) i've been trying to come up with a pattern - you did an awesome job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nikkimama
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007 09:11:13 PM »

Luv, Luv this wallet.  I haven't tried making one yet, a bit intimidated and can't find a style that fits my needs, until now!!  Is it possible for a tut???  Pretty please!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Muse of Barry Ptolemy
The Morality of Filming South African Vineyards
Photoshop CS5 Beta Review
Censorship and Slashers
Interview with Roger Nygard
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...