A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chattanooga, anyone?  (Read 10127 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009 11:01:31 AM »

No problem!
I am pretty open now that LOST and The Office has had their season finales.  Cheesy.
Monday is Memorial Day, but Thursday sounds great! 7pm is a great time too. Are we still thinking Northgate Books a Million?

hmmmm.... I was thinking of bringing either a knitted (felted) bag/purse or a x stitch thing I am doing for my geeky boyfriend for his bday. But I think you should definitely bring your squares to cut out, if you are like me, I will never do it unless I kind of 'force' myself to, by bringing it to a meeting.  Grin

PM me with handy info and I am soooooo looking forward to this!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009 12:08:10 PM »

Thursday it is then! I will definitely make it happen in the schedule!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009 12:21:30 PM »

Awesome!!

If anyone would like to join us feel free!!!!!!   Thursday (May 28th)night, 7pm, the northgate Books a Million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/[/b]color]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hipmum
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010 06:32:16 PM »

Just found this forum-any Chatty crafters still meeting up?

I am Shannon, from Hixson-Mom of 5, nurse, crocheter, sewist, cross stitcher and general all-around craft fanatic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ledford605
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010 07:34:29 AM »

Good morning! My name is Les and I am somewhat new to the crafting biz. I kept going into boutique home stores and would think...I can make that...and sell it! So, I'm in the process of buying my supplies, making my wares, and wondering what to do next. I'm getting worried that I'll end up with a guest room filled with stuff. Does anyone here participate in any shows? Any idea if there are any smaller craft shows in the area?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
julstech
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2011 01:44:54 PM »

I'm hoping some of the posters to this thread are still in the Chattanooga area.  I just moved here a few months ago.  So far I LOVE it.  What a great city!

I'd like to meet some sewing friends.  I also crochet.  I've knitted once or twice.  I'm interested in learning how to quilt.

I do know of one informal sewing group in the area.  I'm currently a member of the local chapter of the American Sewing Guild.  Meeting information below.  Send me a message for more details.  Hope to meet some of you there!

Chattanooga American Sewing Guild Chapter
We will meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month, 6:30-8:30pm, at St. John United Methodist Church.
3921 Murray Hills Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37416
P 423-892-2257
www.stjohnumc.org

In June, we will meet the 2nd Tuesday due to conflicts in schedule with vacation bible school.

******************************************************************************************
First meeting details:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
6:30-8:30 pm
St. John United Methodist Church
Christian Learning Center room (upstairs)

Program: Meet & Greet and Show & Tell
Bring your favorite book/DVD/notion/fabric, etc. Bring a project you are working on. Bring anything sewing-related.

We will also name our chapter newsletter and discuss formation of smaller neighborhood groups for the purpose of making meetings convenient throughout Chattanooga and allowing special interest groups to form.

Save the date for our June 14th meeting! (We normally meet the 3rd Tuesday, except for June.) June's program will be "Paper Piecing."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angelofthelastday

Beware: objects in glass are actual size.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011 08:19:55 PM »

I am close enough to Chattanooga to say I am from there. I live in Fort O. :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012 10:02:31 AM »

Anybody wanna try and meet up once again? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower4all
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012 09:15:47 AM »

I love doing craft shows in the Chattanooga and Cleveland area. I just got accepted to do the Chattanooga Market and was wondering if anyone knows of any good upcoming venues this year. i'm doing the Foothills Country Fair which is a great on for anyone intrested:) plus there's now booth fee which is awesome! Grin it's in Mcdonald which is in between Ooltewah and Cleveland. I also sell some of my crafts on a cool new website www.ourvillage.com you guys should check it out and let me know what u think of my shop:) Cross your heart bows is the name of my shop. I really recommend it for anyone wanting your own website!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012 09:06:21 AM »

I'm also doing the Cleveland Foothills Show!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The VIDADIFH Show: James L. Brooks
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Tron: Legacy
Creating Shadows on the Wall
How to Edit with Final Cut Pro
Johnny Depp In Depth
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...