A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,753
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chattanooga, anyone?  (Read 10457 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MEshelltakeone
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2009 01:12:54 PM »

I have tried once before to get some of us together to do some crafting, but it has fell through both times....

I am in Chattanooga ( RedBank) and have an apartment that I would be more than happy to host it in, have people over with some snacks and some crafts!!
Or maybe meeting at Northgate area, Books a Million, Barnes and Noble, etc....

anyone interested??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009 09:13:25 AM »

I think I would be. I live out in the Red Bank area as well, so traveling to Northgate or in the general vicinity isn't any trouble. I'm also in East Ridge a ton. perhaps we should take a few weeks to plan something?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009 07:04:12 AM »

That sounds great. I am thinking the Northgate food court or Books a Million would be a good first meetup spot.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009 02:22:45 PM »

Agreed. Now just the finer details...dates, craft...etc.

Any ideas? I mainly sew and dabble in the SUPER basics of knitting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009 05:28:22 AM »

I am a newbie knitter too. Grin. I sew and embroider, and crochet. Cheesy. Oh, I also bead.
knitting would be fine with me.....
what dates would be good for you? I am pretty flexible, maybe a Tuesday or Wednesday night? around 7 or 7:30?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009 05:55:11 AM »

I think Tuesdays would be best for me, and that's also a good time frame, 'cause I'm normally off at about 6P. So yes! I just have to dig up my knitting things now. Been very involved in sewing.

Speaking of which, that might push back the date we get to meet up for a bit because I'm working on a large project that has a deadline of the 15th of April. But, I will keep you abreast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leos
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009 10:26:57 AM »

Hi! I live in Chattanooga. My partner & I are opening an all handmade shop in N. Chatt(northshore) Just below Clumpies Ice Cream across from Coolidge park. (more info: http://leogallery.blogspot.com/ )  Once we're open I'd be into hosting an SnB. I'm a seamstress but I'd love to learn how to crochet. I'd also like to host a craft supply swap if anyone is interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MEshelltakeone
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009 05:40:28 AM »

I think Tuesdays would be best for me, and that's also a good time frame, 'cause I'm normally off at about 6P. So yes! I just have to dig up my knitting things now. Been very involved in sewing.

Speaking of which, that might push back the date we get to meet up for a bit because I'm working on a large project that has a deadline of the 15th of April. But, I will keep you abreast.
any update on this? Do we wanna try next Tuesday ( May 26th) ??

Hi! I live in Chattanooga. My partner & I are opening an all handmade shop in N. Chatt(northshore) Just below Clumpies Ice Cream across from Coolidge park. (more info: http://leogallery.blogspot.com/ )  Once we're open I'd be into hosting an SnB. I'm a seamstress but I'd love to learn how to crochet. I'd also like to host a craft supply swap if anyone is interested.

WOW!!! This sounds awesome! I work downtown and live about 10 minutes away, I will defintely stop in when you get everything set up! Ah, to open my own shop, such an amazing dream! Congrats!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009 06:40:07 AM »

Next Tuesday sounds great! Right now my schedule is free, so I'll just pencil this in the spot. Seven? Is that an alright time? I don't live far from either downtown or Hixson, depending on which way I leave.

What would we like our choice craft to be? I have some fabric that I need to get cut into squares for patchwork! So...I could definitely bring a load of that to do, 'cause I've been putting it off for about oh....4 months. :[

I'll PM you with some info that might be handy, MEshelltakeone. ^_^ I look forward to this! The beau has a guy's night...and so...I think a craft night would be neat for me to participate in! Are we still up for Tuesdays? I can do Mondays as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IHeartMstrChief

Imperial Beagle!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009 09:26:00 AM »

Bah! I have a meeting, I forgot it was the last tuesday of the month! Sad Monday? Thursday? I'd still like to meet up next week, but I truly did forget about the meeting! I'm sorry!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Fresh Spring Makeup
The Risks of Wearing Eyelash Jewelry
Makeover Lover and Minimalist Swap Beauty Routines
A 61-Year-Old Grandmother Wears Makeup for the First Time
“Law and Order’s” Stephanie March Helps Everyone Look Red Carpet Glam
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...