A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
410 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October 2006 Birthday Month Swap - MOVED to CLOSED SWAPS  (Read 15690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

teddybearbones

I made you a bag lunch C:

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006 06:58:34 PM »

I'm in Canada.

Hi my name is Rae. I live on my own with two room mates downtown toronto and go to school studying animation. I'm currently in my second year of the program and love it to pieces. I'll be 21 on the 16th. I draw. When I'm not drawing I'm usualy playing video games, painting, watching cartoons, or crafting. Sometimes more than one at once. I hope to one day be a character designer.

My list:

Supplies:
1. Mohair or hand spun wool in solid colours for doll hair
2. Old playing cards (the more worn the better) - thanks princessandthebead
3. Skull Beads

Crafted Stuff:
1. I would love a round necked sweater. PM for measurements. See wists for style ideas. I like almost any colour. (I'd send you thank you presents)

2. a T-shirt or badge or pinback button or hoodie (in white on black, or black on red) with any of the following on it:
->"I'm taking my skeleton for a walk."
->"My cult is recruiting too."
->"I draw a lot."
->"Feel through the form."
->"Bystanders will be towed."
->The Venus de Willendorf   
    http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5263/venusofw9eu.jpg
->Cutesy Skull (like here:   
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34774662/ )
->a Skull
->the crafty pirate with sewing needles (hint hint Leah you should offer this in the store ;] )
->a Heart (or hearts)
->a Sun
->a Rose (or roses)
->sock puppet(s)

3. I would love an altoid tin modification to carry around my loose drawing pastels in. (Cont, NuPastel, Mungyo's Soft Pastel)

4. Pillow cases. I have an unhealthy thing for pillows.

5. A cuddle sized plushie would be grand.

6. Stretchy Bracelets. Rainbow colours = love. Wrist is 7 1/2" round.

7. Dangly earrings with crazy wierd cutesy beads.

8. A surprise from my wists.

9. A surprise.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006 05:34:46 PM by teddybearbones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

|art| |etsy| |wists| |blog|
sarah-

Feeling the need to crochet...

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006 01:06:11 PM »

Hi all the October people! I hope everyone has a great birthday Cheesy

I'm Sarah and I'm from the UK, I forgot to mention that I will be 19 on the 28th Smiley

Here is my list:

1. Laptop sleeve, something I can put it in and it won't get scratched while it's in my bag - I'm about to buy a new laptop hopefully macbook so it will need a pretty case Cheesy - this is my number 1 item

2. Wool yarn - Patons Classic so I can felt it, ask for colours

3. Funky scarf for this winter or autumn since it is freezing already!

4. Knitted fingerless gloves Thank you inle_rah!

5. Stencilled/screen printed anything maybe a hoody/t-shirt

6. Pretty bracelet or neckalce for nights out or everyday.

7. Small-ish make up bag for a few essentials

8. A bag, maybe a clutch for nights out - able to hold key, mobile phone, purse and lip balm.

9. MP3 cozy, it's a sony HD3 I think, but i can give measurements Smiley

10. Original Artwork for my bland bedroom.

11. Yarn - rainbow striped? enough to knit some socks from.

12. Anything to make my University life better or more organised Cheesy

13. ATCs - I have recently become interested in these but don't have any.Thanks sissychrissy1 you have started my collection!

14. An ATC holder/folder/organiser - For when I get some Wink

15. Anything funky or cool for my flat when I move!

16. Anything from my wists or inspired by my wists - link below

17. Needle felting kit

18. A birthday card Smiley

19. A Surprise!

I live in Scotland in the UK, it's very cold already and it's not even winter. I will shortly be moving into a flat in the city of Aberdeen where I am studying a degree in Engineering. When I have free time I like to craft, but I mainly crochet and knit a bit Smiley
Colours I like would be all the bold ones, I'm not a pastel person.
I love cats and my ginger kitty is my baby, so anything with cats is cool.
PM me for any sizes you need Smiley
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006 11:21:55 AM by sarah- » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah -

http://www.wists.com/sarah-
teamo.etsy.com - Miniature bears now available!

I'd love to do a personal swap! - PM me!
cinnamon teal
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006 03:31:11 PM »

Hi all you lovely October babies.  A very merry unbirthday, from me to you! Cheesy
My name is Jessi.  I live in California  and I am turning 25 on the 12th.

Here's-a my leest:

- wristlets: I would love a pair of cabled wristlets (or fingerless gloves or whatever you wish to call them) to keep my skinny-minnie wrists warm

- spoon rest: I am in desperate need of a cute spoon rest.  I really like this one http://www.flickr.com/photos/91491847@N00/255610460/ but anything pretty and simple would be fantastic

- Aprons are always greatly appreciated.

- some mod fabric- Thank you, hgflower!!

- a necklace or bracelet

- something to put on my bare walls: original artwork would be great or even something simple like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=123895.0

- stitch markers for knitting

- any hand spun and/or dyed yarn

- hand made cards or cards with prints of your original artwork

- an indie mixed CD - Thank you, hgflower!!

- a surprise!  I love surprises!!

so, a bit about me:  I just moved to northern california and away from my hometown for the first time in my life.  My husband is a grad student and I am looking for work - hopefully something with kids.  Right now, my favorite craft is knitting but I haven't met a craft I didn't like.  I love color.  I usually wear light colors, neutrals and earth tones.  I love most music but my current favorites are Beck, Martin Sexton and David Gray (I've been in a pretty mellow mood lately).  I love movies, especially funny, artsy ones like I Heart Huckabees and all Wes Anderson's films.  I am also infatuated with film shorts.  Celebrities who's style I like include Audrey Hepburn and Zooey Deschanel.   I really like imagery taken from nature - like flowers and trees and animals and stuff.  I also have a fascination with natural history - like at a museum with stuffed birds and pinned bugs and everything is all labeled and categorized.  I love learning new things.  I don't like anything with a strong scent and I have pretty sensitive skin.  I'm mildly allergic to cat hair and I'm very sensitive to caffeine.  I think that's just about it, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Huge thanks and hugs and kisses to anyone who chooses to craft for me! Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006 02:31:15 PM by cinnamon teal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eirle

Ph.D. complete. Back to crafting!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006 05:10:13 PM »

It's my birthday month!!! I'm so excited to join this swap. My name's Jessica and I'll be turning 28 on October 30th. Smiley

Just to mix it up, I'll tell you about myself first and then make my list. I'm a grad student at Caltech and I'm hoping to get my PhD in December or January. I just got engaged and I'm getting married in April. Smiley (My life's pretty much on a roll right now!) I usually describe my style as sort of classic modern or funky traditional. I know those seem like oxymorons, but I like classic shapes paired with funky fabrics and contemporary things done with a traditional material. (I wonder if that helps explain it at all?) I like impressionist painters and love the colors pink and red, but I'm also into new color pallates like chocolate and blue together. I also love roses. Smiley

I always have a hard time making lists of what I want, so here's my best try:

1. A surprise! I love birthday surprises.

2. An autumn-y tote. (Our awesome moderator, jesintexas, made me the most wonderful, reversible tote for the FOC swap. I've been using it all summer and now I'm obsessed with tote bags.)

3. PJ bottoms. I'm pretty "curvy" and it's hard to find comfy, cute pajamas in my size. I'll send you my measurements, if you want.

3. A needle felting kit. I desperately want to try needle felting. I'm not supposed to be buying crafty things right now though, because I'm getting married in the spring and we're trying to save money.

4. Help designing my wedding stuff. I know it's a long shot to ask for it here, but I'm trying to design save-the-date cards and wedding invites and design is not my strongest suit. If you're an awesome graphic artist who could help me make something cooler than what I can do, I would love you forever and ever and ever.

5. A reconstructed tee or two. Like I mentioned, I'm bigger than the average bear and I have a hard time finding things that are trendy that fit me well. Part of it is that I'm short-waisted and all the t-shirts out there are really long right now. (This looks VERY bad on me...) I'm tired of wearing boring shirts...

6. Jewelry is always awesome. I love earrings. A lot. Grin Tara1979 is sending me some earrings! Thank you!!!!

7. Some cool crochet patterns. I'm a relatively experienced crochet-er so I'll try anything new.

8. A surprise!!! Really, I just want a surprise. Smiley

Happy Birthday and Un-birthday to everyone reading.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006 01:31:02 AM by eirle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dare to Dream. Dare to believe in what is possible and instill in others the same sense of possibility." -C. Fiorina 2004
Hookin Flamingo

What were you saying again?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006 06:29:57 PM »

I am an October baby too!
But, I don't feel like a baby compaired to all of you  Tongue
I turned 31 on Oct 1st so I feel OLD  Cheesy

Well here is a little about me...
My name is Donna and I live in Mississippi
Mother to Jeremy age 5 and Stefanie age 8. Married for almost 10 years (on Nov 30th) to my high school sweetheart Adam.
Let me think what else...
I am a waitress during the day (It gets me out of the house while the kids are at school and gives me extra money from crafts) and I spend my of my off time crafting or with the kids.
 I am a hiker,camper, fisher, love NASCAR, collect flamingo and polar bears. Love anything to do with coca-cola (except the Santa) My fav holiday is halloween and I go all out for it. I love to read and my fav books are vampire books, Anne Rice. Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris and may others. My dream man is a sexy vampire with dark hair, saphire blue eyes and glowing white skin (HMMMMMM!!!YUM!!!) lol
Music I listen to ranges from NickleBack to Led Zepplen, Shaggy to Hank Williams (Jr and Sr)
I love to watch CSI: Las Vegas, Survivor, and Dirty Jobs.
The thing I look forward to every night is to get a glass of wine a good book and lay in a hot bubble bath until i am relaxed and ready for bed.
There are so many other things I could tell you about me but I don't want this to turn into a novel so.....
Here is my wish list:

#1 Anything Halloween and I don't mean justthe cutsie Halloween stuff. I love all thing bloody, gory, gross and macabre.

#2 Anything with Flamingos

#3 Anything coca-cola (if you are from a  different country I would love a can or bottle of coke from your country to add to my collection)

#4 Since I am a waitress I love cute ink pens to take orders with.
The funnier, bigger, brighter and more eye catching the better.
They get people talking and then they leave more tips  Wink

#5 Cool earrings.  Same as the pens they are great conversation starters. But, I can not wear anything to work bigger than a quarter

#6 The other man in my life is my 4 year old black cat Gary. So anything to add to my black cat collection.

#7  Smallish coin purses. I use them for keeping my tips and money in so they have to fit in my apron. The one I have now is about the size of a quart zip lock bag and it is the perfect size

#8  I smoke so a neat cigg holder would be so cool. Something to hold my pack of smokes and my lighter

#9  Bath stuff for a good smelling bubble bath. Bath salts, fizzies, bubble bath etc etc

#10 Anything from my wist of course (link in my sig)

#11 Cute poly clay critters. I have seen some really cute ones on craftsters and I just wish I could work with clay the waysome people can.

#12 I like to make journals so any kind of neat papers, stickers, stamps etc

#13  a kit to help me learn how to do stenciling on t-shirts bags etc

#14 Candles yummy smelling one that I can light while I take my bubble bath.

#15 A surprise...I love surprises

« Last Edit: October 07, 2006 05:28:13 PM by Hookin Flamingo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to make you a journal for a personal swap. PM me!
My wist: http://www.wists.com/hookinflamingo
My blog: http://thehappyhookinflamingo.blogspot.com/

Dorkariffic asked me to the hoe down *blushes* I feel like Cinderella going to the ball *GRIN*
jz lyk D
Miss Super Slippers.

stoked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006 10:58:00 AM »

Hello world! My name's Durrah, I just turned 19 a couple of days ago, 2nd October. I'd like to say thank you in advance, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY all October Babies!

About myself: I'm from Singapore, I love to travel, explore new cultures and getting to know people. I love photography, and someday I hope to circle the earth taking photographs, maybe earn a living from it, it seems like a big dream, for I have only started getting the interest in photography about over a year ago. Here's my gallery- maybe you can try figure out my likes are from the photos: http://delveindementia.deviantart.com

Other than photography, i love nature, i love being at the beach- if i had some waves here, i'd surf! I love surfing lots because it gives me this huge rush being in tune with nature. Water things are really great- i love to swim too, and i've tried to wakeboard, but i dont enjoy it as much as surfing!

I love music, after my GCE O's, I learnt to play the guitar, played it for a little, i play much less now, but i still love listening to music. Here are some artists that i listen to: the calling, john mayer, jamie cullum, incognito, jason mraz, semisonic, the vines, lenny kravitz. On my birthday my boyfriend played me a song by teddy geiger (for you i will-confidence). I thought it was the awesomest thing ever to happen to me for no one ever played the guitar and sung to me *faints* haha..

Well as we all can see, the things i love love love are: photography & travelling, anything water, pref. surfing, and music (and my bf!) Wink

Here's my wishlist, I've just received bhean's mail, and i love it! thanks!  Cheesy

1. Anything to do with cameras/photography- it could be a little purse to store my CF and SD cards, (i use a DSLR Olympus e-500 camera, and a compact ricoh), or it can be a tshirt with a graphic of a camera- i wear ladies' small, UK 8.

2. A bag for school! My A4 file has to fit in and if pockets were available i'd be more than happy! The bag may be any kind really, as long as my file can fit! Smiley Also, if there is a really pretty girly floral print, i'd be overjoyed!

3. Something that reminds me of surfing that i can take everywhere i go, because its been a while since i last surfed!

4. A vinyl record anything!

5. Dress patterns from the 50's/60's/70's.
thanks bhean! i just received your pack!

6. A pretty purse for me to bring out on dates with my bf. (all this while ive been relying on my jeans pockets!ugly buldges!) size at smallest: it has to be able to hold a cell phone, and a disposable camera.

7. Something for my room- i'll be redecorating it very soon (it's beach/surf inspired)

8. A surfing sign- those yellow square/diamond plates with a graphic or phrase of something surf related.

9. A mix cd of some local bands in your country.

10. A red hoodie with horns! (I'm a UK size 8 )

11. A reversible ribbon belt

12. A fanny purse (the hipslinger)

13. Something of your crafty expertise!

14. Anything with polka dots!

15. Shrinky Dink Sheets!!

16. Anything with my name on it. My name's Durrah.

17. A pretty necklace. thank you again bhean! it's a really cool one, i've never seen one quite like it! Cheesy

18. A fork bracelet (because for the life of me i cannot figure out how to!)

19. My 19th wish in my 19th birthday wishlist would be: A SURPRISE from you! I LOVE surprises! thanks again! i loved the pretty earrings, and the button! thanks bhean!

Thank you!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2006 07:09:14 AM by jz lyk D » THIS ROCKS   Logged

for that split second, everything was perfect.
Rain
Teal Turtle Queen

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006 07:45:25 PM »

Hullo, fellow October babies. [: Happy Birthday to you all!
Thanks in advance!

My Wishlist:

- a mixed-paper journal

- earrings

- handspun yarn

- the maiden's glory headdress from AnitCraft http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/beltane06/maidensglory.htm

- fabric (Celtic, sea creatures, turtles, superheros)

- an amigurumi turtle or beaver

- a padded laptop case/bag

- an embellished zip-up hoodie, guy's medium

- elbow-length gloves (knitted, sewn, whatever!)

- a learn-to-stencil kit

- a "Sewing Goodies" bag  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73010.0

- a circle skirt or some other non-form-fitting, mid-calf length skirt

- ATCs

- a stencilled Snape t-shirt, adult medium

- anything from my wists http://www.wists.com/Rain

- themed mix CDs

About Me: I'll be 18 on the 29th, and I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm in my first year of university at McMaster studying History and Classics. I have three cats and a puppy, and am really fond of turtles. I love teal, purple, and green, and spend most of my time reading and knitting. I love rainy, grey days and kayaking.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006 07:48:04 PM by Rain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Reen
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006 08:44:36 AM »

Hi, Im Carreen from New York/Connecticut. Im in 11th grade in school and Im constantly trying to find time in which to craft, (I often try to knit in class which sometimes proves to be a bad idea). My birthday is the 29th of October and I'll be turning 17. While at school the best part of the day is ceramics which I also work on at home, (and I really need a better apron!) and after school I do backstage work for the school plays before going home to knit and occasionally doing homework. My favorite color is blue, but I like most everything except for orange and purple. Well, orange can be okay in some circumstances Happy birthday to all the other October babies out there and heres my list!

1. Sewing patterns/instructions/fabric (Im still a beginner looking for somewhat simple projects)

2. An apron! (I really need one, either for ceramics or for less messy crafts so it could be either a big denim ceramics one or a little half apron thing with cute fabric, whichever you like)

3. Wool dye

4.Wool to spin

5. A new bag (eee! I love new bags, anything is great, backpacks, messengers, or totes)

6. Yarn of course (esp handspun!)

7. Knitting needles, (any size is appreciated, I keep having to give them away to new knitters, so it wouldnt hurt to have more than one set in a size)

8. Anything knit by anyone

9. A more fashionable tape measure (I tend to wear mine around my neck a lot and its sort of ugly and annoying, definitely need a more fashionable one!)

10. Better stitch markers (mine suck and tend to fall off)

11. Better point protectors

12. A needle roll thing

13. Any kind of stuffed animal

14. Any jewelry (esp rings or necklaces)

15. Cool paper supplies

16. Things Halloween related (Ill leave that up to you, anything would be cool)

17. A surprise!

Thanks in advance and again, a very happy birthday to everybody!
Carreen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sissychrissy1
SO GOOD!

eenie meanie miney CRAFT!

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006 10:27:49 AM »

Yea for October!  I'm excited to be involved in such a fun swap!

My name is Christina, and I'm turning 26 on the 16th.  I'm a transplant from Texas to Boston, I work in social services, and I'm obsessed with crafting.  My crafting obsessions tend to cycle, and I've gone from knitting to sewing to other crafts to papercrafts and then bounced around the whole lot again.  My style is sort of mod with punk, hippie, and classic influences, and my look would probably most frequently be described as "cute."  My favorite colors are hot pink/magenta and turquoise blue.  I like stars and polka dots.  I love to cook, love big bright designs, and love to be surprised.  Here is my list, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on!  Smiley

1. fun stitch markers   Thanks, Alwaysinmyroom!

2. a hoodie in this style, but with any design (I'm a medium/large - 40" bust to give an idea):  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119273.0

3. a fun t-shirt (again, an adult M, or a L or XL in American Apparel type shirts)

4. earrings with silly things on them (some of my current faves include cupcakes and dinosaurs) Thanks, taerowyn!

5. papers with neat patterns (to use for ATCs)

6. fingerless gloves with the fold-over mitten bit

7. vintage photographs (black and sepia preferred, but anything that is an actual photograph and looks old): http://images.google.com/images?q=vintage+photographs&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&rls=HPIB%2CHPIB%3A2005-18%2CHPIB%3Aen

8. original artwork

9. anything inspired by my wists: http://www.wists.com/sissychrissy1

10. neat flavored coffee or tea, anything but hazelnut or chocolate

11. a funky needle book: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=82733.msg791732#msg791732

12. big hoop earrings

13. a spoon ring: http://images.google.com/images?q=spoon+ring&hl=en

14. Teen Girl Squad mittens: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73251.0

15. surprise me!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006 02:13:46 PM by sissychrissy1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tara1979
They Saved My Life...

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006 04:16:03 PM »

I am Tara, and I will be 27 on the 19th Cheesy It is also our first wedding anniversary Wink We are in Kamloops, BC Canada.

I love all animals, but am not too terrible fond of spiders (I used to own an exotic pet store, including spiders, scorpions, snakes and much much more!). I don't have any children, but we do have 4 very spoiled cats! They are deffinitely my life Cheesy I also have 1 hamster, and 3 fish tanks (2 are strictly mine - Shubunkins and goldfish, and guppies). I am hoping to adopt a pair of baby rats soon, if hubby is ok with it (I used to breed, and had a large rattery for 11 years).

I love all colors, but I am truly fond of Autumn colors, dark red, dark blue, black with silver, etc. Actually all colors, I'm not too terribly picky!

I love music of all kinds, reading everything and anything, love writing, drawing, painting, scrapbooking, origami, beading, all kinds of crafts, etc.

I am a total chocoholic, my favorite being dark (eg. 85% and higher) with cashews (my most devilish treat). I am diabetic, so I need to watch how much I indulge. I am newly on insulin as well.

I unfortunately have a lot of allergies - perfumed items and red & blue food coloring, processed tomato sauce, etc. I love ethnic foods: Chinese, Indian, First nations, Thai, etc. I love sushi! I love coffee, but can only tollerate decaf. I love tea of many kinds, etc.

Here are some of my wishes:

~ Anything with David Krumholtz - I am a huge fan, and just adore the guy, lol!

~ Jewelry making supplies (beads, charms, wire, findings, etc. etc. etc.)

~ Anything origami! Books, booklets, paper, kits, etc.

~ Anything to do with drawing - paper, pencils, white erasers, how-to books (eg. how to draw dogs, horses, people, etc), etc.

~ Stickers! I have been collecting stickers for 17 years, and always love to find new ones Wink

~ Anything to do with scrapbooking. I am just starting on our wedding album (dark blue and autumn colors), and I am constantly working on my SPCA book (1000+ photos to use, all themed dogs and cats), as well as my family holiday book. I have also just discovered digital scraping, and loooooove it!

~ Anything to do with rubber stamping. I am new to it, but truly love it!

~ A cook book or recipes. Any that are easy to make, primarily vegetarian if possible (or could be made with chicken). I'd love some lower-carb ones (ones that I could incorporate into my meal planning for diabetes), but that isn't required Smiley

~ Any old scrapbooking, beading, or general craft magazines or books. Doesn't matter how old! I love them all Wink

~ I love making paper dolls - I've been collecting digital templates for years, and love using them. I'd love a plastic template for dolls, bears, clothes or whatever.

~ Surprise me! I am very easy to please, and I am difficult to offend, lol. Thank you Erile!

I want to thank anyone who choses me in advance! Hope everyone here has a wonderful birthday! Happy crafting!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006 04:14:48 PM by Tara1979 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup Mistakes To Avoid
Facial Toners You Can Make At Home
Need to Know: The Return of Penny Loafers, Cheap Eats, and Closed Circuit
8 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying Makeup
How To Prep Oily Skin For Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...