A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 305,895
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap October 2006 Gallery  (Read 10427 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shooting star
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006 10:04:45 PM »

I just recieved a massive package from ScotSkipper402, full of loads of trims for my charity dolls I'm in the process of crafting.  There are some gorgeous trims in here that will just finish off my dolls nicely!

heres an overview of the whole package:

and now a close up of some of the items, though there were too many to take photos of!

Some of the buttons and patch things - how do you attatch these?  I've never worked with them before.

The threads:

tons of ric rac:

and some of the ribbon and lace - check out the ribbon at the right hand side, its absolutely gorgeous!

I also got some small plastic doll shoes, you may be able to see them in the big picture.

thanks so much again ScotSkipper, the package was wonderful and it will be put to a good use trimming the cloths of the dolls going to charity.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

I'm looking for cable afghan (tunisian) crochet hooks. Personal swap anyone?
KatJones

Singin' & Craftin' My Brains Out

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006 10:57:16 AM »

Mah... I hope my swap partner gets mine soon.  :-(
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"All things essential to the universe are invisible to the eyes." - The Fox

http://theekatjones.etsy.com
http://www.myspace.com/katjones
http://www.wists.com/katjones
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006 01:01:06 AM »

I recieved my parcel from ScotSkipper402 today.
was having a bad afternoon but now it is much brighter thank you so much I can't believe you could fit all of that into such a small box.
be warned there are heaps of photos but I tried to keep them small so it doesn't effect bandwidth to much.

the whole thing

beads in red white and blue on pins, some awesome little baseball beads, and the book Hucklberry Finn can't wait to let the kids read this classic.also some neck cooler ties and some money, will put this away with my Canadian money. and some lipbalm and sequiny stuff

candy, my daughter was so impressed with the mini box of nerds, love the eye balls and I got 3 kids so they get one each but the duds are mine and so are the laffy taffy, also 3 little erasers ( how did you know I collect them) a pencil and a twizzer

a quilted square and some fabric patches, the horse is going to become a pillow for my daughters best friends xmas gift, it's just perfect for it.

a piece of fabric with USA landmarks i was even able to name a few of them to my daughter LOL

and some awesome wool and yarn, an orange peeler and some ribbon in green and silver I just love the handdyed hemp too and I will be making( attempting to) a choker for a wedding I am going to in January Totally awesome package thanks so much.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006 04:57:31 PM by Tanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
mmd32
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2006 02:23:19 AM »

I recieved my parcel from ScotSkipper402 today.
was having a bad afternoon but now it is much brighter thank you so much I can't believe you could fit all of that into such a small box.

Oh, geez, now I am getting swap anxiety!!!!  Roll Eyes Not only am I late (couldn't find the fabric in my sewing mess that I wanted for my item) (It's coming soon, I promise!), but OMG, that is an AWESOME package! I am all paranoid about mine now!!!  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gerbilocity
i knit therefore I am

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2006 09:52:58 AM »

What great stuff everyone is getting.

I am a little nervous that my package to Canada is lost.  I sent another package to Canada on the same day and it has already arrived.  Oh the mail  makes me so nervous.......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2006 07:02:06 PM »

it's taken me forever to post pictures but here they are!!

Mmd32 sent me an awesome package! she sent me 2 giraffes, an awesome cuff on my wist that looks exactly like it! i mean exactly!!! and some chocolates that i ate the first second i got it!

sorry for the lack of resizing! thanks again Mmd32!! i love everything!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
mmd32
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006 01:48:06 AM »

it's taken me forever to post pictures but here they are!!

Mmd32 sent me an awesome package! she sent me 2 giraffes, an awesome cuff on my wist that looks exactly like it! i mean exactly!!! and some chocolates that i ate the first second i got it!

This is where I give credit to marmota-b, for posting her Grandma's stuffie patterns, just in time for this swap! (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=120321.0) (for some reason I can't get the hyperlink feature to work)

I want to give credit to whoever I copied the cuff from, but I didn't save the link, and Roxy has removed it from her wist already! Do you still have the link, or the name, Roxy??

So glad you liked everything!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2006 06:25:19 AM »

oh no! i can probably find the person and i'll post it here. it was off her etsy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
PinFish
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2006 02:37:57 PM »

I recieved today from LaughingLark- she sent me the most GORGEOUS earrings inspired by my wists, I absolutely adore them and I wish I could wear all five pairs at once. Kris, if you have any pictures, go ahead and post them- otherwise I'll post once I find my camera cord Tongue
Thanks so much, I can't decide which to wear first, they're all so amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2006 04:38:53 PM »

Glad you like them, Bex! They were all really fun to make.  Cheesy

I had some trouble photographing these indoors, but here is the best of the lot of the pictures I took right before packing them:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
5 New Hairstyles to Try for Winter
11 Strand Basket Weave Braid Hyperlapse
Holiday Hair Secret: Hit Up The Dry Bar
How to Get Chic, Sleek Hair
Would You Change Your Hair for Your Man or Your Job?
Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Paper Stars
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...