A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,821
Currently Running With Scissors:
696 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: LETS MAKE A BOX WITH SOME OLD CD CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 35055 times)
Tags for this thread: the_big_ass_book_of_crafts , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2004 12:12:30 PM »

What a brilliant idea.  I need cubbys to store my miscellaneous stuff in also.  This will make a great organizer.  I might even have to buy some empty cd cases.  LOL

Keep it loose, keep it tight.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2004 01:16:14 PM »

Don't bother buying them, check Craigslist or ask your friends if they have some they want to get rid of. Reuse!  Cool
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2004 09:51:26 PM »

inventive! i was thinking the other day what to do with cd's which i don't listen to anymore (they were blank and i recorded over'em so i can't sell'em) any ideas! i need some!

"so i says to the prime minister.. i says.. that was no oyster.. that was joan collins!"
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2004 02:35:02 PM »

i love this idea! now i no longer have to wonder why the hell i keep the cases for the cds i lose.
thank you!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2004 06:09:05 PM »

MAN. i had my car broken into about a month ago and they stole my cd case full of cds (but couldn't get my player out, thankfully!) we have homeowners insurance which covers theft- but they made me turn in all of my empty cases to be reimbursed for everything that was stolen! arrrgh! so now i can't even make this! hehee. oh well, i
ll be happy when the check comes in the mail!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2004 12:07:02 AM »

it would also make a great tea light holder, as long as you lined it with tinfoil or something...

cheers, <br />xox
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2004 01:27:17 PM »

WOW!!! OMG i am soo amazed by how many people loved this idea of mine. I can honestly say that i whole heartly thought of this one on my own!! YEAH!! And plus i am HUGELY honoured that Craftster has featured it as a FEATURED PROJECT OMG iam so shocked. But you guys gave me a great idea of that whole cubby thing for my desk or something tahst totally great!! Oh and also i have no idea what the hell i was thinking of when i said seven cases....it was like really late at nite when i posted it i think. Well just to clear it up it only needs 5 cases!!! So yeah!!!

gimme gimme that thing called love

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2004 12:48:53 PM »

This is an awesome idea.  I think it would be sweet to print pictures of your friends onto that transparent overhead paper and stick it in the cases, then put a tealight in it...your friends would be glowing!

vintage vixens, traveling the line
swirling words across a page, if you would have it

wist - - >  http://www.wists.com/seabass_sews

I love my staple gun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004 11:07:20 PM »

oooooo......those are wicked rite!!!! I Love them! Kiss I think if I make some I'll have 4 normal sides but then for bottom I'll take apart a case and use the inside half that holds the cd. and then I can drill the bottom through the circle thingy into the wall. then I can have a whole wall covered with these. then my friends can be all..'Your wall is awesome!' and I can be all...'Really? thanks'  Cool  Tongue lol

p.s.: is that Lisa Loeb(sp?)? She rocks! Cheesy
Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2004 10:41:59 PM »

I'm digging this idea... I'm running out of storage space... Smiley Wall-mounted units good idea.

Very good idea coming from a very tragic happening. I'd cry and cry if I lost my CD's, I'm sorry that had to happen to you.

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
John Benjamin Hickey on Narrating In One Person
Molly Quinn on Narrating City of Lost Souls
Cassandra Clare on Her Audiobook City of Lost Souls
Dreams on Spec
Kitty Pilgrim on the Mysteries of Ancient Egypt in The Stolen Chalice
Latest Blog Articles
The Legacy of Bob Ross
Meatless Monday: Spinach Feta Breakfast Quiche
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Asymmetric Cowl

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...