A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 303,094
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: LETS MAKE A BOX WITH SOME OLD CD CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34593 times)
Tags for this thread: the_big_ass_book_of_crafts , featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2004 12:12:30 PM »

What a brilliant idea.  I need cubbys to store my miscellaneous stuff in also.  This will make a great organizer.  I might even have to buy some empty cd cases.  LOL

Keep it loose, keep it tight.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2004 01:16:14 PM »

Don't bother buying them, check Craigslist or ask your friends if they have some they want to get rid of. Reuse!  Cool
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2004 09:51:26 PM »

inventive! i was thinking the other day what to do with cd's which i don't listen to anymore (they were blank and i recorded over'em so i can't sell'em) any ideas! i need some!

"so i says to the prime minister.. i says.. that was no oyster.. that was joan collins!"
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2004 02:35:02 PM »

i love this idea! now i no longer have to wonder why the hell i keep the cases for the cds i lose.
thank you!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2004 06:09:05 PM »

MAN. i had my car broken into about a month ago and they stole my cd case full of cds (but couldn't get my player out, thankfully!) we have homeowners insurance which covers theft- but they made me turn in all of my empty cases to be reimbursed for everything that was stolen! arrrgh! so now i can't even make this! hehee. oh well, i
ll be happy when the check comes in the mail!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2004 12:07:02 AM »

it would also make a great tea light holder, as long as you lined it with tinfoil or something...

cheers, <br />xox
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2004 01:27:17 PM »

WOW!!! OMG i am soo amazed by how many people loved this idea of mine. I can honestly say that i whole heartly thought of this one on my own!! YEAH!! And plus i am HUGELY honoured that Craftster has featured it as a FEATURED PROJECT OMG iam so shocked. But you guys gave me a great idea of that whole cubby thing for my desk or something tahst totally great!! Oh and also i have no idea what the hell i was thinking of when i said seven cases....it was like really late at nite when i posted it i think. Well just to clear it up it only needs 5 cases!!! So yeah!!!

gimme gimme that thing called love

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2004 12:48:53 PM »

This is an awesome idea.  I think it would be sweet to print pictures of your friends onto that transparent overhead paper and stick it in the cases, then put a tealight in it...your friends would be glowing!

vintage vixens, traveling the line
swirling words across a page, if you would have it

wist - - >  http://www.wists.com/seabass_sews

I love my staple gun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2004 11:07:20 PM »

oooooo......those are wicked rite!!!! I Love them! Kiss I think if I make some I'll have 4 normal sides but then for bottom I'll take apart a case and use the inside half that holds the cd. and then I can drill the bottom through the circle thingy into the wall. then I can have a whole wall covered with these. then my friends can be all..'Your wall is awesome!' and I can be all...'Really? thanks'  Cool  Tongue lol

p.s.: is that Lisa Loeb(sp?)? She rocks! Cheesy
Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2004 10:41:59 PM »

I'm digging this idea... I'm running out of storage space... Smiley Wall-mounted units good idea.

Very good idea coming from a very tragic happening. I'd cry and cry if I lost my CD's, I'm sorry that had to happen to you.

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose an Eraser
How to Paint a Colorwash Faux Technique
How to make Halloween Yard Critters
How to Draw a Face Using Just White Color
Use a Dome Round Brush to Paint Highlights
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clever Containers for Cuttings
September 30, 2015 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Spiral Veggies Recipes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...