A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 180
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post your photography in here :D  (Read 180786 times)
Tags for this thread: photography , photo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nyx_slittleDemon
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2007 10:16:14 PM »

ick i dont know why i looked at this page..all the photos are SOOO good and it only makes me want to buy my new camera even more...lol
i have some pics i wanted to post tho...Smiley but man do i want that new one now..lol

oh..i did these awhile ago when i first started messing around with pics..so the editing isnt so good..i know...Sad

ooo sorry that was allot of pics..if you want me to cut it down just let me know Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chevykaylor
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2007 03:54:58 AM »

My beautiful daughter, asleep in her carseat:

A few images from a little book I am working on, "Things In My Backyard." Hopefully, I will come up with a more creative title (suggestions welcome).  By the way, if you ever REALLY LOOK AROUND in your backyard, you will be surprised at how much you can find there.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreamergirl
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2007 04:19:44 AM »

chevykaylor - What a beautiful photo of your daughter!!! Cheesy  And I also love the pretty pink flowers and the BUNNY!!! Cheesy

Nyx_slittleDemon - The photo of the kid through the glass thing (not quite sure what it is. car window? or maybe she's in one of those tubes on children's playgrounds?) is amazing. It's so hilarious, congratulations on capturing this great moment. I really love the first photo of the girl with the polka dot dress, but I think that it would have looked better if you had left it untouched. I think it would have looked great and more natural with the green grass to contrast the light dress. And I also like your stripey stockings.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nyx_slittleDemon
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2007 05:15:54 AM »

chevykaylor - What a beautiful photo of your daughter!!! Cheesy  And I also love the pretty pink flowers and the BUNNY!!! Cheesy

Nyx_slittleDemon - The photo of the kid through the glass thing (not quite sure what it is. car window? or maybe she's in one of those tubes on children's playgrounds?) is amazing. It's so hilarious, congratulations on capturing this great moment. I really love the first photo of the girl with the polka dot dress, but I think that it would have looked better if you had left it untouched. I think it would have looked great and more natural with the green grass to contrast the light dress. And I also like your stripey stockings.  Cheesy

lol thanks. yea its at a playground...the funny thing is she did that and then i told her i wanted to take a picutre so she stayed like that for not kidding 5mins for me to get my camera and everything lol.which to me only makes it better. i love that picture tho but want to findo one not so old and scractchy so its more clear.  yea that one is rough, i did it just messing around seeing if i can and that was probley to hard of a first pic to try that with lol. thats 2 years old now tho. never got around to fixing it. and yea i do agree it might look better with the grass...Smiley thanks for looking! Smiley
oh and those socks..the girls in the picture picked out for me for christmas lol..sadly they know me all to well...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2007 05:54:23 AM »

ok  so I have  done a decent  picture  once or twice...mostly not a  photographer.  but this  photo  I do have to  say  was the  best  ever.  I took it  ona  35 mm canon  about  12 years  ago.  but its  still my favorite  picture  yet.
I was hanging out the  window  of a semi tractor truck when I took it  and  suprisingly it  came  out  wonderfully,   what  do you think???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8093839@N05/?saved=1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2007 09:08:31 AM »

jloveg that picture is simple but beautiful!

this is another one i took at the zoo but completely forgot about until a few minutes ago...sorry if it is unreasonably huge  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
shorty3boys

Life is short, JEEP nekid!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2007 10:53:10 AM »

Thought I'd share.....

I erased the people and fences out of the picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it at them hard enough Smiley

MY Wists.....
http://www.wists.com/dirtyjeepgirl75
Myspace.....
http://www.myspace.com/shorty3boys

My Ravelry ID: shorty3boys
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2007 01:14:41 PM »

thansk  meg.... its the  only  really  good  one I have  ever  done  ...well unless  we  count the  ones of the  kids....LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
black and white photo
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2007 04:11:36 PM »

bootiful dahling! i hope to be a pro photographer when im older.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GirlBrett
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2007 04:58:29 PM »

Everybody's looks so great!

Here's my itty bitty baby!
She zooms!
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/GirlBrett/DSCF0805.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 180 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
How to Make Enchiladas Verdes
Home Made Short Rib Hamburgers Recipe
Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...