A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let me Make Your Craft  (Read 9743 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2004 04:12:58 PM »

Post pictures of your craft supplies and/or finished craft here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spydermum
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004 01:30:29 PM »

Help section says we can't post pictures, we can only post links to images hosted elsewhere, so I have a jpeg of the items I sent out at http://www.art4change.com/makemycraft.htm if anyone's interested.

There's a dyelite (similar to styrofoam) body, two face cabs I made of polymer clay, some wooden beads, jet glass oval cabs,  cut glass iridized green tiles (they look black in the scan), prints of a couple ATC digitals I've been working on, some persimmon orange art felt, and some blackish brown looped fiber. It'll be interesting to see what my partner does with this stuff Smiley I actually have 50 of the 6" bodies that I purchased on an eBay impulse and never knew what to do with. LOL!!

Take care,
Lauri Jean Crowe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.art4change.com - Save Kidneys, Save Lives
706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004 08:48:36 PM »

Spydermum- We can upload pics to free places such as photobucket.com and then insert the picture.  Go ahead and PM me if you'd like more info.  I went ahead and upload the picture on your link.

By the way, I am so lucky that you are sending me stuff.  Your goods are so beautiful.  I only hope that I can create something that is worthy of returning! lol

*Not to be a nag to everyone, but please send me your confirmation number.  I'm getting a bit worried, as I've only received 5.  I need 8 more.  If you no longer can participate in the swap, please let me know, asap!

Thanks.  This is going to be so much fun!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004 08:52:12 PM by 706Designs » THIS ROCKS   Logged
noelle
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004 10:36:23 PM »

here's what i sent to katiekat82. Some felt, origami paper, a frappuchino bottle, pom-poms & googly eyes, some lavendar shantung silk, ribbon, and some very hard-to-see beads.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
norsgoebel

the cutest of the 7 deadly sins

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004 05:26:50 AM »

I didn't even think to take a picture of what I sent to Shmee...darn it!

Barbi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take a peek!
http://www.polytypicarts.etsy.com

2 sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm sh*tfaced...N.P.
xmelinda
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004 08:41:25 AM »

I'm kind of thinking posting a pic of what I sent takes away the surprise for my recipient, but oh well

Everything I included were things from my craft closet that I at some point thought I would do something with, but haven't ever gotten around to it.  There are: an Altoids tin, a package of large silver paillettes, some yellow leather thong, some odds and ends of beads, a mermaid charm, some dominoes, a 1970s Archie comic, and a picture frame blank.

Can't wait to see what becomes of these things and really can't wait to see what I get to work with!  This is a really fun swap idea!  I'm even getting inspired by the photos of things that other people are getting to work with.  706Designs, I will send you my delivery confirmation number.

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
shmee
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004 03:58:14 PM »

ugh! I didn't take a pic either - Barbi i'll be sure to snap a pic of the stuff i get from you as soon as it arrives and post it though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want you to take a bite of my pork. Its the world.
706Designs

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2004 07:45:13 PM »

Yeah!  I received Spydermum's craft supplies today.  I have to say that the cab are fabulous!  This swap should be interesting, as it is making me think "outside the crafting box." 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spydermum
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004 06:41:54 AM »

Whenever I have to think outside the box, I instantly think of vessels. LOL!! Have fun with it and anything at all will be much appreciated. I could keep doing swaps like this for years, I'm such a packrat!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.art4change.com - Save Kidneys, Save Lives
seapj
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004 07:39:14 PM »

Just to make you feel better 706Designs, I sent a PM but also wanted to assure you here that my perhaps less-than-imaginative crafty supplies are on their way Priority to xmelinda (as of 9/9).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Find the Perfect Pair of Jeans
Fabulous Fall Fashion Finds For Under $30
Is Lady Gaga Toning Down Her Daring Style?
I Love It All: HardWired Behind the Scenes
Stylish Skirts In Sheer Fabrics
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...