Swap name: Bollywood Swap
Original Link : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=122019.0
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Kikigirl
Sign-up date range: 9/23 - 10/05
Date to send item by: 11/01
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? YesSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
This is a Bollywood Swap and will have anything to do with Bollywood or an India theme if you like that better. If you research through google and youtube, it's a blast AND you'll find out more about it. I recommend the "Chaiyya Chaiyya" video for just pure fun. "Bombay Dreams" the broadway musical is a good source too.
Here's a link to the book alluded to in the previous thread. I have not seen this book but I think I'm going to get it
We will be making 1(one) large item and 1(one) small item or equal...please talk to your swap partner about this if you have other ideas.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?:
What interests you about Bollywood?
If you 'd rather do an India theme, please let me know here and I'll match you up with another swapper with that interest.
What don't you want?
What does a large item mean to you?
What crafts do you love to do or want to get better at?
What's your skill level for the different crafts?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE
AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.PartnersGreen for sentRed for latePurple for received and sent
Kikigirl -------> Luckie_Strike Mimik -------> feltfriends Trip_and_fall -------> pristinity jojokeller -------> forestmum
Here's the gallery to post them when you get them! I know there's going to be a TON of people waiting to see http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=125388.0