A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,697
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: colorado springs  (Read 16912 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftingcaren
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2009 08:09:03 AM »

Ok I know this is a really old thread, but it is the only one on Colorado Springs that seems to keep popping up.  Did anyone start the CraftMafia,  I would love to be in a crafting group here!!  Anyway, just thought I'd give it a shot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009 02:14:21 PM »

We actually have our own spinoff-it was too difficult to connect with the national one.You can send me a pm for info
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
applesweet
Darling

Banana-Headed Thing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009 02:15:46 PM »

So it's been a while since anyone posted here... I was just wondering if there was a SnB or any sort of group I could join? I'm not really looking to sell anything but I'd love to just meet up with some crafters, share ideas, show off skills, learn some new ones, stuff like that. Anyone down?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonEyze
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009 10:34:50 PM »

Thought I'd throw in my .02 cents.  I'm in COS, actually near that famed Powers & Constitution Goodwill.  I'd love to chat about crafts, although I have a rediculasly difficult schedule to make friends around.  Shame.  Chat it up anyone?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
John Lennon
cachelady
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010 06:58:39 PM »

A really neat place is American Classics Marketplace, on the corner of Constitution and Academy. It is a huge antique mall. There are a lot of interesting stuff to look at and people sell their crafts at some of the booths. Word of warning though... if it is your first visit, give yourself a few hours. There is TONS to look at
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neversaymichele
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2011 12:26:39 PM »

I've lived almost my entire life in Colorado Springs, but last fall moved to Brooklyn, NY.
My mom and I are huge crafters and so here's a list of all our favourite places:

American Classics Marketplace - Constitution and Academy. There's an awesome yarn vendor who sells books, needles, hooks, magazines and tons of unique yarns in the very North West corner of the place (in the more warehousey area).

Ruth's Stitchery - near the intersection of Barnes and Austin Bluffs. It's next to where the DMV is or atleast use to be. It's an embroiders paradise! My mom loves that place but it's a bit expensive.

Tandy Leather - on the east side of Academy just before the Maizeland intersection. They sell mostly leather goods. But if you're making a purse or need awesome clasps and things, it's the place to go!

and if you're ever in Denver. The *MOST* awesome fabric/felting/yarn place is Fancy Tiger. I miss Fancy Tiger SOOO MUCH! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

savvysuzy
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011 08:00:47 PM »

There is a SnB, though I think it's called knitwits and hookers, try finding them on meetup.org for col. spgs.

I like The Millend Fabric Outlet on Prospect
I love Antiques Warehouse
and I heard there's a crafter's warehouse, but I lost the slip of paper with the address, so If someone else knows, please post it here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Anthony Vaccarello Spring/Summer 2014 - Paris Fashion Week
The Best Beauty Vitamins
Tips and Tricks for Engagement Session Beauty
How To Create the Perfect Pout
More Smoke Less Drama
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...