A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Warning tee...my first transfer  (Read 7586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mimi_sita12
This is my lucky fin -wiggle wiggle-

[...Found Nemo!...]

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004 04:58:35 PM »

mazin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin.
asteriskmanagement

she's crafty like ice is cold

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2004 11:30:31 PM »

just to let you know, the dingbat 'the kids' is from the fontalicious website. this is what it says in their info section.

Fonts located in the 'Dingbats' section may not be used for t-shirt, logo or product design without acquiring a specific license. Contact us for more details.

so while i doubt they'd care that you used it for one personal tee shirt, you can't make heaps of them for friends or use one of the dingbats as a logo with an agreement that would require payment.

i know that they ( i believe it's a he, actually) work really hard on those fonts and it's so rad that they're up for free downloading.

just something to keep in mind.

--jessie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.'
- mark twain
PixieSkull
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2004 12:42:25 PM »

Hell yeah, Vanilla Ice! I dig, I dig
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
HotCarl
Knitty.

HotCarl Is a GIRL.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2004 03:57:13 PM »

just to let you know, the dingbat 'the kids' is from the fontalicious website. this is what it says in their info section.

Fonts located in the 'Dingbats' section may not be used for t-shirt, logo or product design without acquiring a specific license. Contact us for more details.

I got the font from dafont.com, so I didn't know about that. This is the only teeshirt I've made with that font, and I only used it because I saw the same font used on someone ELSE'S shirt. But anywho, thanks for telling me... wouldn't want to upset a good font creator. Cheesy

It's not a stencil. I took an image from Google, and in Paint Shop Pro (www.jasc.com) I adjusted the threshold to make it LOOK like a stencil. If you need more detailed instructions, or just want the same picture I used, I'll be happy to help.

I just got paint shop pro... could you tell me how to make stuff lok like stencils... i have tons of cool pics that would make awesome shirts!

Ok, first you've got to get the picture you want... I suggest using one that's really big, that way people won't have to squint at your shirt. Cheesy

then go to colors>> adjust>> threshold. Just play around with it untill you're happy with how it looks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<signature-style="obvious-plug">
ladyt
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2004 02:00:27 PM »

???o.k i found that website and the little label.i wanted to copy it but it wouldnt let me,how did you get yours .i really want to make a shirt with that label.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...