A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 938113 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BambiKhantastic
Craftster's Resident Tattoo Artist

Taloola Rocks my World!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2930 on: May 24, 2006 11:26:28 AM »

I love you cobra. and you've got pistols in your pants, don't you?

As for the ink allergy question, cobra's right, some people do have reations to ink, and it's usually the red. Talk to you tattoo artist, and patch test if you're worried about it.

As to the zits, they usually don't harm the ink. Sometimes, however they can cause a little white spottiness if the pimples scar. It's usually not too noticeable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sapphire_distortion
« Reply #2931 on: May 24, 2006 04:37:20 PM »

Thanks for the answers Smiley

And cobra and...sorry...I can't see your name, but the person with the portait tattoos, those are AMAZING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Decline Designs - the blog
cobratastic
the greatest thing..<3.

lungs for the race.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2932 on: May 24, 2006 11:05:47 PM »

those tats are effin great.. wow.. very very impressed... i want to get a chest piece... how much will it kill me... i know its difefferent person to  person. but... really, how did you feel about it?

i think its easier for us ladies... the guys definately feel the pain because of their need to be "buff"
its only really tender and a little more painful when you get more on your "titty meat"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be who you are & say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind.
cobratastic
the greatest thing..<3.

lungs for the race.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2933 on: May 24, 2006 11:11:40 PM »

thanks for all the nice words.

i have an appointment tomorrow at 2pm to start my new thigh tattoo... ill probably only make it through the outlines its so big. ill try to get it up here some time this weekend. itll be an alligator with an arm in its mouth... (bad timing with the alligator attacks in florida.. but ive been waiting for this one since last year)

the zombie will definately be finished.. someday... the artist who is working on it is super busy so its hard to get a sitting with him.. but ill post pictures when she has some color.

ps. thanks for the hair compliments, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be who you are & say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind.
jezebel7383
« Reply #2934 on: May 25, 2006 04:48:52 PM »

[/quote]
 a little more painful when you get more on your "titty meat"
[/quote]
haha, I love how you put that! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cobratastic
the greatest thing..<3.

lungs for the race.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2935 on: May 25, 2006 11:53:00 PM »

heres the new outlines! dan martin at scorpion studios here in houston drew this up for me by request. he does really great things.. check him out at scorpionstudiostatt oo.com
 Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

serialdeviant
Like personal swaps? Me too.

This was completely unintentional

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2936 on: May 26, 2006 12:53:04 AM »

Thanks for the answers Smiley

And cobra and...sorry...I can't see your name, but the person with the portait tattoos, those are AMAZING!!!

Portrait tattoos... that would be me. Thanks!

And WOW on the thigh piece. That is SCARY! But in a good way.

One of my friends has a Japanese/Chinese-style (I can't tell the difference, how embarrassing) koi on his calf, he was going to get it coloured in, but decided he liked it just as the outline. It looks pretty cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ArmyOfMe

It should be raining

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2937 on: May 26, 2006 06:23:10 AM »

that gator is awesome, cobratastic. When I was a kid I lived in Florida on a lake and my sister and I would go swimming out there. Sometimes I'd get too close to the grass (seaweed-like stuff) sticking up out of the water and you shoulda seen my grandfather running after from the house (probably a good acre away) yelling at me to get closer to shore. Really early in the morning you could see a few gators sun bathing on our dock.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluegum

Deranged Speed Knitting

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: May 26, 2006 09:38:08 AM »

YaY I made it through 297 pages!!!!!  Cheesy   Although this is mass suckyness because I still have 3 months and 12 days till I get mine!!!

Cobra if you don't mind me asking why a zombie.  It's So freaking amazing!!

I know there was some discussions of the age issue, In Wyoming you can get them at 16 with parental consent and 18 without.  From Skibos the best place in the area
"We recommend that you be 18 years of age to be pierced or tattooed.  Minors (16-17 yr.) can partake in body art ONLY with parents present. All parties must have ID that match!! You will need State or Federal Issued ID to be Tattooed or Pierced!"

Ok question for someone with a clue how is Udderly Smooth (it's actually for cows) for tattoos.  I think one of my co-works sold this for a tattoo, and some guy came in getting gold bond for a tattoo.  Is that ok stuff for tattoos??

I'm so excited I'm getting a magnolia and a Celtic knot on my back (dads dads family lives in Mississippi and my moms dads family is Irish).  I also want to get the I Love You Hand with the infinity symbol in the palm on my shoulder.  I'm very jealous of the people with crafty sleeves.  I want one! But due to future job choices any sleeve would be a bad idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

if i could be anything i'd be your tear/because i was born in your eye/lived in you cheek/and died on your lip
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: May 26, 2006 09:43:47 AM »

cobratastic - crazy! love love love!! so awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Digitize Super 8mm
How to Edit Your First Movie
How to Shoot Your First Movie
How to Make Your First Movie: Using Proper Gear
How to Make Your First Movie: Audio
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...