A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,554
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 1017897 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jezebel7383
« Reply #1340 on: September 20, 2005 08:28:52 AM »

Moonunit- that's beautiful! I love it! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RCKFELLA
Tutorial Contributor

there's no substitute for time

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 20, 2005 09:19:09 PM »

i've been watching miami ink and omg, i've been so desperate!!!! i only have 1 year, 3 months, and 17 days to go. YESS!!! i should start saving up huh? how much would a detailed full back tat cost???

<3,
karen[/font]

You have to discuss it with your artist.  My best friend has her whole back done and it cost around $1500, plus whatever she tipped.  There are a lot of variables not related to the art itself, including the city where you live (we're in SF, and everything costs a little more), the artist, the prestige factor of the shop/artist.  You have to be 18 to get a tattoo, but you can start researching at any age  Wink

yeah, i'm down in san diego, so ditto. but i called some local tattoo shop, and they were like it really depends and i'm like, just gimmie and estimate and he was like around $1000 so yah, like i said, better start saving up! haha

-karen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Genya
« Reply #1342 on: September 20, 2005 09:51:37 PM »

I love your "Love will tear us apart" tattoo.  I'm a big Joy Division / Ian Curtis fan, and never seem to get sick of listening to their songs.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005 06:09:27 AM by girlypirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged
starpiste
« Reply #1343 on: September 20, 2005 10:44:26 PM »

I finally picked my new artisit because my pervious one moved away and I had a consult today. We picked the font I want to use and talked about placement and I have an appointment set up for next wednesday. I am so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonunit55

If Nadia can knit, so can you!

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 21, 2005 09:32:17 AM »

The scales are outlined in grey. Having the color next to them really makes the grey pop while at the same time its really subtle.

Thanks everyone, I am blushing over here 'cause I'm just little ole' me with my backpiece coming along very very slowly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amandajones

life means nothing if you're not obsessed

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 21, 2005 10:01:47 AM »

I finally picked my new artisit because my pervious one moved away and I had a consult today. We picked the font I want to use and talked about placement and I have an appointment set up for next wednesday. I am so excited!

i've noticed you live in vancouver (from the vancouver craft group). i used to, but now i live out in the sticks.but closer to the shop where i get tattooed. where are you getting tattooed?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We like boys. We like hot boys.
With roaming hands and rushing fingers!
I'm just a be bop baby, and i don't take nothing from no one.
See you later Daddyo's
starpiste
« Reply #1346 on: September 21, 2005 05:40:40 PM »

i've noticed you live in vancouver (from the vancouver craft group). i used to, but now i live out in the sticks.but closer to the shop where i get tattooed. where are you getting tattooed?

By Trish at Electro Lady-lux. I'm having second thoughts though even when I've already paid a deposite. Not about the tattoo itself but the artist. I'm going to see Dennis at Superior tomorrow. I find it's just so hard to pick because even when the books are good sometimes it just doesn't come out right.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amandajones

life means nothing if you're not obsessed

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 21, 2005 08:31:02 PM »

[By Trish at Electro Lady-lux. I'm having second thoughts though even when I've already paid a deposite. Not about the tattoo itself but the artist. I'm going to see Dennis at Superior tomorrow. I find it's just so hard to pick because even when the books are good sometimes it just doesn't come out right.  Undecided
[/quote]

i've heard such good things about electro lady-lux. but i know what you're saying. it's a tough decision. if the dennis you're going to see tommorrow is the one i'm thinking about. he's really good. i think that's where he works. anyways, what are you getting tattooed? let us know where you decide to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We like boys. We like hot boys.
With roaming hands and rushing fingers!
I'm just a be bop baby, and i don't take nothing from no one.
See you later Daddyo's
evilpixie
« Reply #1348 on: September 22, 2005 09:42:43 AM »

heres mine

my foot Smiley

the back of my neck (first one)

and heres my bfs new one just got it last night any suggestions as to coloring would be nice were having a coloring contest..lol

my wings are next ill post a picture of them when i get a chance
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chrissy.eew

i think carefully before acting rashly.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1349 on: September 22, 2005 10:16:40 AM »

THANK YOU for the love darkdiva & pear! 
i'm almost ready to get her finished.
woohoo!
 Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quote of the day: "That techno-rock you guys listen to is gutless." -valley girl

http://agirlnamedcricket.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Getting Started
Canon XSi/450D: Set White Balance Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Spot Meter Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Shutter Priority (Tv) Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Image Quality/Resolution Function
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom
Artsy Garden
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...