A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,790
Currently Running With Scissors:
459 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 974898 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jinn
walking widdershins...

I'm ready for my detention Professor Snape.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1290 on: September 11, 2005 07:28:23 AM »

I want my next one to represent my cat in some way, because he is like, the most important thing in the world to me. I know that makes me sound like the stereotypical crazy cat lady, but it's true.

If you're a crazy cat lady, then you aren't alone.. my last was my kitty's footprint!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There is no life I know, to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be...
lexer
If we're all thinking outside the box, doesn't that just put us in a bigger box?

I <3 the smell of a glue gun early in the morning

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1291 on: September 11, 2005 09:20:31 AM »

My one tattoo has meaning..and I'm esitating to get more until I find other meaninful things I want. I have a old school sailor swallow on the grey area where my lower back becomes my upper butt. (It's posted a few pages back)

I got it right before I graduated from college. I had just won an award that I had worked very hard towards, gotten hired at my first out of school job, and found out I would be graduating with hononrs. So it always reminds me that my hard work can pay off, and of that fun, exciting transitional time in my life.

I'm think about getting magnolia flowers as a tribute to my grandmother. She's not dead, but very old and sick...is it morbid to want to memoralize someone still alive?

I wish I was an sg girl too...I only need about a million more tattoos and peircings to be one
THIS ROCKS   Logged

viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1292 on: September 11, 2005 03:22:56 PM »

I want my next one to represent my cat in some way, because he is like, the most important thing in the world to me. I know that makes me sound like the stereotypical crazy cat lady, but it's true.

If you're a crazy cat lady, then you aren't alone.. my last was my kitty's footprint!  Cheesy

its ok, ive got 2 of my cats on my arm..and actually my whole left are will be kitties..*blush* sorry to repost..but my kitties are making me do it!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
wildflowerz
« Reply #1293 on: September 11, 2005 03:30:30 PM »

its ok, ive got 2 of my cats on my arm..and actually my whole left are will be kitties..*blush* sorry to repost..but my kitties are making me do it!!

[/quote]
Oh my goodness viciouskitty...I LOVE the little wind up mice you have dancing around your black cat...they are adorable in the midst of your scared/pissed off kitty Cheesy

<<<edited to remove images from quote>>>
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006 07:00:13 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

« Reply #1294 on: September 11, 2005 05:15:12 PM »

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
mayerlove
« Reply #1295 on: September 11, 2005 07:07:29 PM »

the wind-up mice are terrific!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
blackstar
marathon sleeper

ha...my sunglasses are bigger than yours!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1296 on: September 12, 2005 12:14:51 AM »

ok....since we were talking about meaning...this is my latest tattoo and what it means to me.

i drew it myself, and i think it's pretty cute/feminine.

My latest tattoo is of a bee as you guys can tell (hopefully).  I got it because bees aren't aerodynamically designed to fly (their wings are too small for their bodies) yet we see them flying around everyday. They basically go against the laws of physics and defy logic.
So basically my tattoo means to me that I shouldn't be afraid to go against what ppl think is the norm/laws (and no...i don't mean murder or whatever).  And also that we see little miracles around us everyday so not to take them for granted. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*wise men follow their own direction*~
jan_on_ice

oh how i wish i was a fish...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1297 on: September 12, 2005 12:19:00 AM »

That's really cute, and has great symbolism behind it.
My friend got a tattoo of a bumblebee for no reason other than because she loves them to bits, so I will have to tell her about this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

***Truly Outrageous!!***
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #1298 on: September 12, 2005 12:56:08 PM »

My tattoo's have meaning to me, one as a thanks  to Hawaii because I've learned a lot about life while here ( I thought I was leaving Hawaii when I got is so it was a tribute) and I have a tattoo of my daughters name     (plumeria flowers), a symbol of the stages of woman hood, a symbol that means truth and the other two don't have meaning. I'm trying to break away from the meaning being a requirement. I feel like beauty and art is a good enough meaning in itself. I don plan on getting wings on my back when I'm at a place of being a strong independent woman (I have to earn my wings!). Only I can be the judge of that because I know what I'm capable of.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
craft_t_chic
« Reply #1299 on: September 12, 2005 05:46:07 PM »

It's funny...the very same day my boy and I were talking about me wanting something to do with Fred (I'm really thinking that I want bright green cat eyes!) I saw not one, but two people on a Miami Ink marathon (anyone else totally addicted to this show? I got so sucked in! I have a reality TV obsession...it's so sad!) who got tattoos memorializing animals. Of course, Fred's not dead...I hope that won't happen for a long time, but I think it was a sign.  Cheesy That makes me sound weird. But it was a cool coincidence, nevertheless.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Eye Spy: Huge Eyeball in Big City
Peripheral Vision 001: Eric Staller
Sandcastle World Championships
Tactile Pleasure in the Work of Judith Scott
Incredible Lifelike Human Statues
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...