A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,631
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 1121621 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #5130 on: March 09, 2008 10:12:08 AM »

cigarettesandvalentines - your tat is so absolutely adorable! i'm in love with it. theperson that did it did a really amazing job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
Vampiress92
Magical unicorn

Obsessed with shiney things since 2000

View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: March 09, 2008 11:50:56 AM »

w00t, reply #1001!

thats my tattoo, got it just after i turned 18, about 3 months ago. Its a memorial to my mom.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #5132 on: March 09, 2008 01:01:45 PM »

3 of 4 of my daisy tattoos. The first one was on my tummy...I don't show that one anymore Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5133 on: March 09, 2008 06:18:54 PM »

cigarettesandvalentines - that is a killer piece. Quite the craft tribute - I'd have to say that I like it better than a lot of them that I have seen....where abouts is it located?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cupcakecarnivore
« Reply #5134 on: March 09, 2008 06:34:24 PM »

okay, since i finally got through all of these pages...i think i'll post a few of my pieces.
btw, you guys have great work.

its not a lonely sprinkle...its a freckle Smiley

i know it's kind of far away, but my chest says, "every sweet has it's sour"

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Whatcha doin', Hank's wife? Some kind of women's work?
Which is it, cookin' or sewin'?"

http://www.myspace.com/punkrocklives

http://wists.com/CraftyKelley
weird_lover_wilde
« Reply #5135 on: March 09, 2008 07:15:32 PM »

Here is my one and only tattoo.  I'm dying for more, but I can't afford to pay for the quality that I want right now... so they'll have to wait!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5136 on: March 09, 2008 07:29:57 PM »

After watching this thread for ever, I finally made the move to post mine. My parents bought my twin sister and I tattoos for our birthday, which is in August, but we didn't get them until a month later. This was in 2006.

Dawn went first. She has always loved the Titanic (the ship, not the movie), hence her username, Titancia (Ti-tan-see-a). Because we have a weight problem, she didn't want jokes from getting the ship tattooed onto her body, so she got the White Starline flag, which is the company that owned Titanic.

It is in the middle of the upper part of her back. It is not this huge, it's just the angle. It's not even an inch big. She had not a problem with it.

I, on the other hand, had a huge problem getting my tattoo. It took about an hour and a half for both of us and I took up the most time. It's not that it hurt, but I had a problem having something continuously going in and out of my skin and forgot to breathe. Which lead to me almost passing out. They had to stop so I could go into the bathroom and wash my face...I almost puked. I felt like such a wuss. When I got back, they put alcohol on my face and a fan. My dad (family event...all four of us went together) talked to me until he finished.

Mine is of my dog's pawprint. I took a print that i liked, he outlined it, then filled it in. Her name is Clover Grace, thus the clover in the center (and my username, haha). He wanted to do some shading, but I was over it at that time and needed him done. I need to go back for touching up and to get the leaves defined a little more, but I'm too embarrassed to go back, lol.

It's not longer on one side than the other, i'm just stretched funny. We got our tattoos done at Indian Ink in Salinas, CA.

My next tattoo will be of a painting I did. This is Patron, a pit I fell in love with while working at the city shelter. He didn't get adopted, and thus was put to sleep (people around here aren't fond of pibbles and there are quite a few). I want this to commemorate the time I worked there (I had to leave cause I needed a full time job and not part time). I hope to get this done in the next couple months or so. We'll see. I'll be going to Goldcoast in Monterey for this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jewelaroni
I'm a PInja RoBoy!

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #5137 on: March 09, 2008 09:10:48 PM »

Oh man, clover grace, that's brutal. I don't think I could work at a shelter. I'd get too attached and would steal animals away if they were going to be put down. Poor pup...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Grapenuts, Carl."

I'm taking a break from swaps. :'(

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.
I <3 Dale Cooper.
clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

« Reply #5138 on: March 09, 2008 09:58:15 PM »

Oh man, clover grace, that's brutal. I don't think I could work at a shelter. I'd get too attached and would steal animals away if they were going to be put down. Poor pup...

It's sad, but you learn to deal with it. Me? I paint their portraits and scrapbook. And if I hadn't have worked there, I never would have Clover. Or Dawn's dog, Winnie Rose. Tongue So it was worth it. And it made me want my own rescue group. And rats (an idea that hasn't sat well with my parents, they still say no, lol).
Val
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rewstargazer
« Reply #5139 on: March 09, 2008 10:14:47 PM »

Oh, it's BEAUTIFUL. Is it based off a Mucha painting, or work of your/the tattooist own?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
Chuck Thompson on Southern Stereotypes
Danny Dreyer on What to Eat Before a Run
The Best Cross Training and Strength Training for Runners
Tips for Beginner Runners from Danny Dreyer
How to Apply the Chi Running Technique for Marathons
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...