A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,350
Currently Running With Scissors:
305 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 1011431 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MopTopStumptown
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2005 10:18:44 AM »

Oooooh, I like that a lot!  Inner forearm tat's are among my favorites for location.  Which arm did you pick?  Do you mind my asking how old you are?  I've been wanting a tattoo since I was 18 (am 25 now) but haven't got one yet.... promised myself that for my 30th I'll get a full back piece. :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wildflowerz
« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2005 10:31:13 AM »

My brother is a tattoo artist and so most of my work has been done by him for free. but i have acquired many a friend from his work places, mostly hook me up for free. I have my back 3/4 of the way done, and both half sleeve arms. these pics i am showing now are my left chest and top of shoulder .i needed something to fill in the top part of my back in with my chest piece, so here is my magfly with polka dots that ties in my pond scene on my back with my flower chest piece
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2005 10:51:12 AM »

Supercrafty,

You're tattoos are very pretty. I have the same vision happening for myself. I have fowers on each side and am planning an ocean background coming towards my chest in a simialar style as your blue swirls. I want an ocean chest and a foresty fairy, dragonfly...sleeves. I'm glad you posted because I was wondering how the two different colors would look together and it looks great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
tramor77
« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2005 11:35:53 AM »

Oooooh, I like that a lot!  Inner forearm tat's are among my favorites for location.  Which arm did you pick?  Do you mind my asking how old you are?  I've been wanting a tattoo since I was 18 (am 25 now) but haven't got one yet.... promised myself that for my 30th I'll get a full back piece. :-)

I don't mind telling my age at all! I just turned 28. The guy who drew and tattooed the piece for me said that he was surprised that I was doing this at this point in my life, since I am a mom and all. My oldest daughter is 4 and when she was born I think I gave up alot of myself trying to conform to what I thought a good mom was...boy was that boring! So I am making up for lost time and being myself again!

Tracy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmichigan

long lost sister of rosie palm

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2005 12:24:13 PM »

MopTop- I didn't get my first until I was 25, and like Tracy, I was already a mom  Kiss Not like that matters for wanting to get a tattoo!

In two years I've had a lot of work done, a lot of hours, and probably quite a few more to go!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would you like to go to a pants party?
PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2005 04:41:55 PM »

I have so many tattoos planned out I'll be getting tattooed forever. I think its best to wait until your old enough to know that its what you want because tattooing your body can set you apart from the mainstream. Its harder to get jobs, people judge...by the time you're in your mid to late 20's you know if that works for you, at 18 you have no idea what you want. I know I regret one tattoo I got when I was that young because I didn't put any thought into it, I just wanted a tattoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgeekcore
Duchess of geeks.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2005 10:41:45 PM »

Here are mine. My tattoo artist died about 3 years ago, and I've either had no artist or no money since. I'm DYING for new ink. There's more besides these, but these are my favorites. I have a bit of an obsession with Tank Girl... which is a bit obvious...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

meowsley

Meow....I'm one stitchin' kitten!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: March 27, 2005 10:31:23 AM »

Since I've already posted my tattoos on here, I thought I'd post pics of the sleeve my husband's in the process of getting. I love it! It's the Simpsons, but they're zombies. I think it's adorable, but he's always telling me "It's not SUPPOSED to be adorable." hehe It's not even halfway done, but it's getting there.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

No Cookies No Peace!!
Monsters aren't Pansies!!
PinkMafia

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2005 12:54:10 PM »

missgeekcore, i love your swallows. I don't have any "sailer" (if thats the right name for that style) tats but I think they are beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missgeekcore
Duchess of geeks.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: March 27, 2005 05:38:28 PM »

Thanks! They are my only traditional tattoo, and will probably stay that way. I, of course, like everyone else, have tons of projects in the works. At some point this year I will finally get working on the sleeves I've been dying for.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Maple French Toast Recipe
Meatless Chili Recipe
How to Make Fun and Creative Pancakes For Kids
How to Make Scrambled Eggs
Healthy Kitchen Swaps
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...