A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 938216 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Muddy Fox
« Reply #3730 on: November 29, 2006 02:19:01 AM »

Yay I made it! All 375 pages - phew.  Should I get a tat to mark this marathon?  Wink

Ok, I have had a complete blast spending every spare minute this week looking through all this beautiful art, and I have realised two things:

1) Most of those minutes were not spare (oops)
2) Two fingers to my pathetically low pain threshold, I have always wanted a tattoo (or 3, or 4), and if I can give birth twice without drugs, and get my belly button and my nose pierced, and still not die, then I can decorate my body with fabulous ink. Ner.  Thanks guys.

I am a utterly visual person, I love pictures!  Keep this thread going, I wanna see more beauty  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing improves creativity like a lack of supervision...
kinkyknit
Pathological Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: November 29, 2006 08:00:39 AM »

What did you get?  Where'd ya get it?  Congrats!!

I got a nautical compass rose on my left boob. (well, high on my boob).  I need direction in my life. ha ha ha. (no, really).

Anyway, I LOVE it, but it's not finished because I want an "N" (for "north"), but I didn't like any that the tattoo artist drew up for me, so we agreed that I would go away and find an "N" and then go back and get that done in a couple of weeks.  I'm a bit disappointed that it's not completely how I want it yet, but I think I did the right thing, rather than getting an "N" I wasn't totally into.

Cheesy

ps. I took my camera to the camera-man today and it would cost more to repair than to buy a new one  Sad

pps. The tattoo didn't hurt. It felt good. I was sad when the guy stopped.

pps But then I get my teeth filled without anaesthetic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ArmyOfMe

It should be raining

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3732 on: November 29, 2006 11:19:23 AM »

Missapril, lovely tats, I plan on getting my dogs exact paw print on my ankle some day. I love that dog like he came from my womb... but he didnt Tongue

Lethaldread. This is crazy, but I recognize you from Ashley's myspace! Cheesy She recently found me on there, we're old highschool buddies. Crazy to see someone from the area on Craftster. Rockin tats Smiley
I remember you! From Hanna.

Its really rad you two craft together. My bf and I do the same. So fun!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: November 29, 2006 11:27:54 AM »

What did you get?  Where'd ya get it?  Congrats!!

I got a nautical compass rose on my left boob. (well, high on my boob).  I need direction in my life. ha ha ha. (no, really).

Anyway, I LOVE it, but it's not finished because I want an "N" (for "north"), but I didn't like any that the tattoo artist drew up for me, so we agreed that I would go away and find an "N" and then go back and get that done in a couple of weeks.  I'm a bit disappointed that it's not completely how I want it yet, but I think I did the right thing, rather than getting an "N" I wasn't totally into.

Cheesy

ps. I took my camera to the camera-man today and it would cost more to repair than to buy a new one  Sad

pps. The tattoo didn't hurt. It felt good. I was sad when the guy stopped.

pps But then I get my teeth filled without anaesthetic.

aww, i cant wait to see it, im still attempting to design a decent tattoo for my inner arm and it is mainly a compass rose but i can never find many decent pics of them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lethaldread
horror+crafty= me!

Idle Hands are a .....eh you know what

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3734 on: November 29, 2006 03:00:58 PM »

Missapril, lovely tats, I plan on getting my dogs exact paw print on my ankle some day. I love that dog like he came from my womb... but he didnt Tongue

Lethaldread. This is crazy, but I recognize you from Ashley's myspace! Cheesy She recently found me on there, we're old highschool buddies. Crazy to see someone from the area on Craftster. Rockin tats Smiley
I remember you! From Hanna.

Its really rad you two craft together. My bf and I do the same. So fun!  Grin
The couple that crafts together, makes love better.=D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kinkyknit
Pathological Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: December 01, 2006 01:38:17 PM »

Woo! Mr Kinkyknit took a picture of my new tattoo with his phone, and then emailed it to our computer, so at last I can show it to you!

The "N" will go above the point that is pointing to my shoulder.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

aunt carrot

pom-poms make the heart grow fonder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3736 on: December 01, 2006 03:43:39 PM »

Ooh kinkyknit, I love that--size, color, placement, it all works. I like the idea of the N pointing to your shoulder instead of directly up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I didn't and don't want to be a 'feminine' version or a diluted version or a special version or a subsidiary version or an ancillary version or an adapted version of the heroes I admire. I want to be the heroes themselves." --Joanna Russ.
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: December 01, 2006 04:12:56 PM »

yeah, very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: December 01, 2006 07:36:41 PM »

kinkyknit - i love it! it's sort of simple but not really and i love where you put it. sort of sexy and daring.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
arsenic_girl
« Reply #3739 on: December 07, 2006 05:55:16 PM »

Okay, so after going through all 376 pages of this post, I think i deserve to post my own tattoo. I got it about 4 months ago, before I left home for university.

I'm pretty happy with it, except for the "r's". But whatever. It says what I want it to say. It really didn't hurt, it was more of an annoying feeling. I have a new idea in the works, bleeding heart flowers across by shoulders, no colours. I'll probably get it done at home next summer by Sean Treble. His stuff is awesome. Anything I've ever seen by him is incredible. His portraits are perfect. I'm pretty stoked on it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009 02:01:42 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fabric Paint Craft Projects
How to Add Glitter to a Canvas Bag
How to Make a Metallic Chandelier
How to Make a Marbled Vase
How to Create a Rustic Wheat Chandelier
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...