A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,753
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 938621 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #830 on: July 09, 2005 09:59:47 AM »

anyone know of a good place on the island of Oahu?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

« Reply #831 on: July 09, 2005 08:01:05 PM »

actually, our friend chris just moved down to hawaii...im not sure where..ill have to ask josh..its kinda weird to be able to say yeah go see this person in hawaii, or to know someone in france that tattoos..heh..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

« Reply #832 on: July 09, 2005 08:14:15 PM »

i'm scared to go to someone new. I don't know if its just here but their are so many tattoo shops and most of them SUCK. I actually prefer to get tattooed by someone who apprenticed on the mainland (sorry if you're a local hawaiian tattoo artist reading this). I just haven't found anyone from here who's any good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costum e maven.
Rylizbeth

I don't remember...

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 11, 2005 06:51:38 AM »

theres a shop called blue flame..the guy that did my forearm, his name is ray...hes super good..plus, theres a really good richmond tattoo convention and theres a good way to meet someone near you, or to even get something done that day...

Viciouskittie where is blue flame? I live in No. VA & I've never heard of it. Not to say I know every little corner of northern VA, just that I've lived here for 33 years & I'm curious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

« Reply #834 on: July 11, 2005 02:54:53 PM »

Viciouskittie where is blue flame? I live in No. VA & I've never heard of it. Not to say I know every little corner of northern VA, just that I've lived here for 33 years & I'm curious.

oops my bad..its in raleigh..i got mixed up..i had gone to a convention in va and got one done..for some reason i thought they were from there..sorry...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
less_than_zero
« Reply #835 on: July 11, 2005 05:27:05 PM »

Oh, by the way...  How could I forget?  Are any of you wonderfu tattooedl crafsters part of Shelley Jackson's SKIN project?  Any with a finished tattoo, or any waiting to get your word?  I've recieved an email back from her and am waiting to find out if I make the cut.  At least I've gotten this far, now all I can do is hope, hope, hope!

Here's a link if I seem to make no sense:  http://www.ineradicablestain.com/skin.html

I contacted her about a year ago and got THE shittiest word in the english language ( "is"...yes, "is" ) I don't even think it's worth getting done since it would probably be a minimum for opening the neddle of about 50 dollars. Oh, well, I think the project won't work anyways, too many people are too unreliable, especially when it comes to spending thier own money...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mycatisnosferatu
« Reply #836 on: July 11, 2005 05:42:00 PM »

Oh, by the way...  How could I forget?  Are any of you wonderfu tattooedl crafsters part of Shelley Jackson's SKIN project?  Any with a finished tattoo, or any waiting to get your word?  I've recieved an email back from her and am waiting to find out if I make the cut.  At least I've gotten this far, now all I can do is hope, hope, hope!

Here's a link if I seem to make no sense:  http://www.ineradicablestain.com/skin.html

I contacted her about a year ago and got THE shittiest word in the english language ( "is"...yes, "is" ) I don't even think it's worth getting done since it would probably be a minimum for opening the neddle of about 50 dollars. Oh, well, I think the project won't work anyways, too many people are too unreliable, especially when it comes to spending thier own money...

I contacted her too, but I haven't gotten a word yet.  It looks like there are a lot of people that want to do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
emilytate
« Reply #837 on: July 11, 2005 06:17:55 PM »

less_than_zero, if you don't want your word, tell her!! there are tons of people (like ME) who would be more than thrilled to get ANY word, even "is".  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-anais nin
Jack E. Ohhh

You be him, and I'll be her...

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 11, 2005 08:46:57 PM »

less_than_zero, if you don't want your word, tell her!! there are tons of people (like ME) who would be more than thrilled to get ANY word, even "is".  Grin

I want IS!!!!!!!!!!!   Seriously if you ask her if you can swap, I will take over your word proudly.  I will even pay you to give me IS....I'll take anything!!!! SmileySmiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where exactly in the yard?  On the croquet lawn?  By the bird bath?  Marty, where do you think we should bury these babies with webbed feet?  The back yard is getting very crowded i think.  positively littered with corpses.  First daddy's and now duck babies.
mattbot
cut till your fingers bleed

life is like doing time for crimes i didnt commit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #839 on: July 11, 2005 10:18:47 PM »

i got a new one today everyone is very familar with this when i first saw this pic monthes ago i knew i had to have it

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Stay in Character for an Audition
Watch This Instead Predators
How to Export Your Project in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Create a Custom Sequence in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS5
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...