A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
723 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 528
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Photos of Your Tattoos! (Closed! See new thread!)  (Read 961054 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonRhapsody
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AP Practicing, Crafty Momma

Crafty, AP Momma of 2 boys!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4810 on: December 06, 2007 08:18:46 PM »

That's just an awesome tattoo!

I can't believe how beautiful it is! I normally hate colour, but I love how th colour really defines the outlines, and the lack of colouring inside the lines makes it so much more creative!

I think it's a great tattoo! One of the best coloured sleeves I've EVER seen!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

runyerpockets77

I'm Mean Looking.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4811 on: December 07, 2007 12:56:53 AM »

Kirashii, yer groin pieces are really cute.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubba*tink

there's nuffin loik a warm cable-knit necklace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4812 on: December 07, 2007 05:15:14 AM »

oh wow, SewSew and DragonRhapsody, THANKS!!  That's so very wonderful of you to say!  Have you ever gotten a tattoo before?  The day after you're thinking "what the hell did I do!!!" even though I've been wanting this for a year...but every day I love it even more and more, and I'm really glad that other people like it too.  Of course, that's not why I got it at all, but it is basically a piece of artwork for all to see, so it's so nice that it's appreciated by more than just me.

And I haven't told anyone in my family, am waiting for xmas to give my mother a panic attack...heehee

(oh, and I'm actually getting the leaves filled in next week...just with solid colour, no shading)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007 05:17:16 AM by bubba*tink » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can tell you, Fall is composed of

1 part dead fish smell
1 part wet leaves
1 part arctic chilled air (not winter chilled variety)
2 parts crunchy walking
a pinch very cold rain
some apples you picked yourself
a few very still moments
a good deal of inner reflection
Kirashii
« Reply #4813 on: December 07, 2007 09:20:27 AM »

Kirashii, yer groin pieces are really cute.   Smiley

Thanks =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Kira
<3
Pop my Personal Swap Cherry! Interested in Personal Swaps!
My wists
DragonRhapsody

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4814 on: December 07, 2007 12:34:08 PM »

oh wow, SewSew and DragonRhapsody, THANKS!!  That's so very wonderful of you to say!  Have you ever gotten a tattoo before?  The day after you're thinking "what the hell did I do!!!" even though I've been wanting this for a year...but every day I love it even more and more, and I'm really glad that other people like it too.  Of course, that's not why I got it at all, but it is basically a piece of artwork for all to see, so it's so nice that it's appreciated by more than just me.

And I haven't told anyone in my family, am waiting for xmas to give my mother a panic attack...heehee

(oh, and I'm actually getting the leaves filled in next week...just with solid colour, no shading)

I can't wait to see it with the leaves filled in and no shading, I think it'll be stunning! XD
And very artistic!

I do have a tattoo. I posted it in the last Tattoo thread, but I'll gladly post it again. I got this tattoo last year on my birthday, to celebrate turning 23! I wanted to get some more peircings this year, but money was really low since I was in school full time! #__#;; I'll have to wait until next year.

Anyway, I designed my tattoo, and no, the wings will never be coloured in, but a few friends {SilverIlix <33 } have coloured it in for me, using gel-pens~ <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4815 on: December 07, 2007 02:19:29 PM »

I just finished mine (It's a couple of pages back.)  It's actually quite a bit like yours because there isn't any shading, it's all color.  Most of it didn't hurt while he was working on it, it just felt like a horrible sunburn the next day!   Cheesy  And as far as my family goes, my mom was the one who got me my first tattoo (for my 23rd birthday)  so now she has no one to blame but herself! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
bubba*tink

there's nuffin loik a warm cable-knit necklace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4816 on: December 07, 2007 05:44:10 PM »

Sewsew, I saw yours a while back and I LOOOVE it!!  Utterly gorgeous, one of the best tattoos I've ever seen...sigh!

Dragonrhapsody, yours is super cute as well!  I love that you left the wings blank, and how fun that you let your friends draw in them.  Hilarious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can tell you, Fall is composed of

1 part dead fish smell
1 part wet leaves
1 part arctic chilled air (not winter chilled variety)
2 parts crunchy walking
a pinch very cold rain
some apples you picked yourself
a few very still moments
a good deal of inner reflection
Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4817 on: December 07, 2007 05:50:52 PM »

Awww... shucks! Cheesy  I'll have to tell my tattooist that you said that!  He'll be very happy!  And DragonRhapsody... I totally agree with bubba*tink... it's too cute!  You can color it in to match your outfit! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
DragonRhapsody

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4818 on: December 08, 2007 10:51:46 AM »

LOL Yes, it's definately the object of attention when being coloured! I think it's fun, sometimes it's really sensitive, though, like the skin is still raw or something.

I'm already planning my second and third tattoos. But I'm not sure I'll go through with it. I like my single tattoo, and the uniform look to it. I don't want to put random tattoos all over my body -- I like things with patterns! XD

{So the Anchor on my ankle may never be there, and I might have to get two wrist tattoos instead of one, so everything is patterened.} {And no, that doesn't mean I like symmetry, it just means it has to have a pattern/purpose for being in the spot, and look like a uniform image, or something.} Kinda hard to explain. Lets just say I'm anal. >__>

I know, weird ne? XD

My boyfriend has some pretty awesome Tattoos, too.

If anyone watches FMA {Full Metal Alchemist, it's an Anime}, they will recognise his tattoo:

The other arm is purple flames with Camaro and SS written in. He chose the purple flames because: Purple is my fave colour, and he didn't want to be lame by getting something that everyon always gets {blue or red} XD

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: December 08, 2007 01:51:28 PM »

Hey all!  Just some reminders about this thread...

This thread was started from the come one! come all! post pics of your tattoos! thread.

The old thread is locked, but will never expire so please don't post duplicates of your tattoo here. Smiley  Post new photos and new tattoos here!

Please keep this thread for...
  • Tattoos on yourself
  • Tattoos you've personally designed and have been inked on someone else
  • Tattoos you have physically tattooed on yourself or someone else

Thanks all!  Smiley

Please post ideas and discussions of tattoos you're considering in the future on this thread: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 528 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tony and Angela DiTerlizzi Read from Big Fun!
Joseph Maroon Explains the Term Xenohormesis
The Five Greatest Warriors Book Trailer
Adrienne Kane Talks About Cooking and Screaming
Meet Author Jill Connor Browne
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...