A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee, coffee, coffee Swap! Sign-ups: CLOSED Send outs: Nov 4th  (Read 27262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2006 01:41:05 PM »

I'm so glad I'm partnered up with AmyUK.  She's a wicked awesome person, and I can have a blast to craft for her.  Got 2 done already and one more larger (the others are tiny!!!) things to go.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amy_UK
Got any sci-fi?

I don't like cricket. Oh, no. I love it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2006 02:02:15 PM »

I'm so glad I'm partnered up with AmyUK.  She's a wicked awesome person, and I can have a blast to craft for her.  Got 2 done already and one more larger (the others are tiny!!!) things to go.

Aww - I may just  Cry

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My new blog: http://dyedinthewool.wordpress.com/
Do you craft?  Are you called Amy, or Amie or Ami?  Join us at http://knittingamys.blogspot.com
stefferoni
cinderelly cinderelly

mini me

« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2006 02:24:39 PM »

LOL what's funny is, i met a wonderfully funny person cos of this swap, too..apart from my partner!!  no wonder you guys get so addicted to swapping..i told myself, "steff this is the absolutely last swap you're going to join for the year!" cos of loads of other pre-Xmas projects..but i found myself browsing the other swaps last night..looking for trouble.  Roll Eyes sheesh.  i'm off to do more partner bugging..and stalking!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

will do personal swaps, please.  i have tons of fabrics..you have?? wanna trade?

www.mangojellie.ets y.com

"This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes."
flower
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2006 02:51:32 PM »

Yes!  You may start sending on Oct 4th!  Smiley  The last official day to send though is Nov 4th. 

I hadn't anticipated the swap filling up so fast and so we have very loooooong crafting time for this swap.  Wink 

I'm so glad we have a long time to craft!  I just started a new job on Friday and have already been taking work home.  My partner is a first time swapper and I want time to make it super-special for her!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twois
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2006 03:26:38 PM »

Yes!  You may start sending on Oct 4th!  Smiley  The last official day to send though is Nov 4th. 

I hadn't anticipated the swap filling up so fast and so we have very loooooong crafting time for this swap.  Wink 

I'm so glad we have a long time to craft!  I just started a new job on Friday and have already been taking work home.  My partner is a first time swapper and I want time to make it super-special for her!!

Aw! <3 you're so sweet. I'm such a scatterbrained crafter, all you people who are saying you have xyz many done and one on the way... I always have a million things going at once, I never manage to just complete one project before moving onto the next! hahaha. But I have some fun ideas here, I just have to sit still long enough to finish them! :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2006 03:32:48 PM »

twois, I NEVER only have one craft project going on at once.  I have crafting ADD!  I'm working on 3 items for you...but they are all barely started.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

boywonder

Oh I've got all the courage, I'll ever need.

« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2006 05:03:07 PM »

oh wow, I don't know if it's the coffee or the lack of sleep or the combination of the two, but I'm scribbling down ideas non-stop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2006 10:07:57 AM »

lol how is this for irony... I had a craft done, but ruined it this morning by spilling coffee on it......   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gerbilocity
i knit therefore I am

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2006 10:11:53 AM »

OH NO!  That is horrid.  I am sorry.  After a few of those experiences I can't keep coffee near crafts.  or especially coffee near crafts when the inquisitive cat is around...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2006 01:41:32 PM »

lol how is this for irony... I had a craft done, but ruined it this morning by spilling coffee on it......   Shocked
Oh no!   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Tyrant: The Final Look - A Polished Creative Look
How to Get Sexy, Full-Bodied Hair
Moroccan Inspired Hairstyles at the Tadashi Shoji FW 2014 Show
How to Get the Haircut You Want
Celeb Stylist Ashley Javier on How to Get Retro-Glam Hair
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...