A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,072
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coffee, coffee, coffee Swap! Sign-ups: CLOSED Send outs: Nov 4th  (Read 34126 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: October 02, 2006 03:28:39 PM »

me too!  I'm waiting on one little shipment of something to come in, then I can make the last craft.. it'll be a blast!!  I really think Amy'll like what I'm making.. at least I really hope she does, especially since this is my first craft swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: October 03, 2006 08:46:30 AM »

Tomorrow is the day!!!!

Ok, the first day, not THE day.  Wink  Starting tomorrow, you may start sending your goodies to your swap partner.

If you're not ready to send, then don't panic!  The official date to send out is November 4th.  So you have a month still to finish up and send.  Smiley  But we filled up so quickly, so we can start sending early now.  Smiley

And, I started the gallery for the swap for when you start getting your goodies:

Gallery of coffee goodness!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=124413.0

THIS ROCKS   Logged

formerly Avesthel
---

50 in 2015
Sindy
« Reply #262 on: October 03, 2006 08:51:56 AM »

Can't wait to see pics.  This is another one that I'd love to be in --- but my time is coming soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stefferoni
cinderelly cinderelly

mini me

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #263 on: October 03, 2006 09:07:23 AM »

argh...i'll probably be closer toward the end of october before i send the stuff...the thing i'm waiting for in the mail won't be here until early next week. *boohoo*  other than that..i already have a couple of goodies made.. Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

will do personal swaps, please.  i have tons of fabrics..you have?? wanna trade?

www.mangojellie.etsy.com

"This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes."
greybird
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: October 03, 2006 09:17:13 AM »

That's perfectly fine!  Smiley  No rush.  Smiley  Just wanted to give those who are ready to send the heads up.  I'm not all done either, I've been out of town, caught a cold and am going out of town again tonight.  Been busy and feeling blah, so haven't done as much crafting this past weekend as I had hoped.   Cry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

formerly Avesthel
---

50 in 2015
twois
« Reply #265 on: October 03, 2006 10:36:58 AM »

It'll definitely be at least another week for me - I've been soooooo busy lately, ugh! I've been snatching 15-20 minutes here and there but I just want a day to sit down and MAKE STUFF. Hopefully that'll be Thursday and Friday, but my house also needs a seeeerious cleaning first... uugghh!

I just wanna sit on my butt and make stuff for a while! This whole responsibility thing sucks! :-P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Malina

Probably up to no good!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 03, 2006 10:45:06 AM »

It'll definitely be at least another week for me - I've been soooooo busy lately, ugh! I've been snatching 15-20 minutes here and there but I just want a day to sit down and MAKE STUFF. Hopefully that'll be Thursday and Friday, but my house also needs a seeeerious cleaning first... uugghh!

I just wanna sit on my butt and make stuff for a while! This whole responsibility thing sucks! :-P

I feel your pain.... I work 7 days a week.  I'm  making each of my jobs give me a day off though so I can actually work on stuff lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kpuppy
« Reply #267 on: October 03, 2006 11:58:47 AM »

I'm really busy, too. Signing up for two swaps was definitely not a good idea, as I'm working on my Thesis proposal this month  Angry It's ok, though...I always squeeze some time in to craft -- it keeps me sane!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

halblingefrau

Skillz. I has dem.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: October 03, 2006 01:17:11 PM »

I too need to do some cleaning.  Got the kitchen clean and kept it clean for 2 days now (yay!  see blog for pretty pics).  The problem is that my craft area is also my computer workstation, and since I'm a CIS major it's always a mess with homework and papers.  I need some serious organizing at my house.  Maybe I'll put up a wall shelf or something, y'know, make use of vertical space.  But god I just want to sit down and make stuff too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog | Wists

PM me for personal swaps.
zombiebex
« Reply #269 on: October 03, 2006 01:20:46 PM »

Headed to the post office saturday! Everything is packed up and ready to send out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chile con yarne (crafts with meat) - patterns, projects, tutorials, and blog.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Summer Hairstyles To Beat The Heat
Quick Tips to Fight Frizzy Hair
Hair How To: The Gatsby Girl Look
How to Style Balayage Highlights
Messy Updos Are in This Summer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...