A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,882
Currently Running With Scissors:
790 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COLLEGE DORM ART!!! ALL TOGETHER NOW!! UPDATE #4!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kickforyou?
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006 06:48:43 PM »

WOWWWWW!!! those are amazing!!! can you make more... NOW?? i can't wait for the next ones!! you are too talented!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bohemia
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006 09:08:36 AM »

Very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spurtiic
Jennorific

I made BEST OF 2007 for my frozen bird nest pic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007 08:08:23 PM »

I love doodling and when I was around your age I used to do this all the time.  I did it on notebook paper, too, but wished I would have used Bristol paper or something sturdy/thick to keep and frame later on!  You should definitely stop the notebook paper thing and spend a few bucks on some cardstock.  When you get sick of looking at these, someone, somewhere... craft fair, art trade, online, etc. would be happy to buy these cool prints from you!  Or you could turn them into greeting cards when you're tired of looking at them (though if I owned these, I'd frame them and hang them as a series like you've done)... seriously, these are freakin' awesome!   Shocked  So many swirls and colors... ooh, I'm a marker junky, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't complete 'til you crochet a uterus for a friend.  Just make sure your fallopian tubes point down and not up! No one needs to lose an eye this way! Wink

I love personal swaps for small stuff (including Hershey Kisses!)! PM me for happy fun rockin' good times!
luv43t
Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.....

just me

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007 03:58:31 PM »

It  is  like tattoos on  your wall i  love  them and  i  am   a boring  girl so   all the colors would normally be a turn  off but  i  love  this. I have been  thinking  of  some thing to  do  with  the walls in my  apt. well the bedroom any way and  this could work would be a heck  of alot easier than what  i  was thinking  of doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/luv43t
Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.....
mandamouse123
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007 09:02:33 AM »

Very nice!  I too, live in a dorm and I did something similar last year with a couple of pieces of paper.  Though I have to say, yours are much better!  This year I'm trying something new (and less labor intensive!) this website lets you make a huge poster out of any picture and makes it easy to print it on separate pages from your printer.  I'm not too sure that was clear, sorry.  :O)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<insert witty saying here>

Flickr
marinster984
... and cornelius is a pop star...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007 12:01:04 AM »

thank you all for your compliments!!!!!!!! i've been super busy with my school work, since i just got accepted into the interior design major!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! i am using markers all the time, but now instead of doodling i am rendering couches... houses... and such... still fun, but not quite the same.... Sad 

mandamouse123 thank you SO MUCH for the link!!!!! that is an amazing idea!!!!! i would love to enlarge these drawings, cause it would certainly take up more room, cause the wall is still pretty bare!!!!! thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's grip it and rip it.
mandamouse123
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007 09:24:24 AM »

Not a problem!  I know how tough it is to live in a beige prison-like dorm room.  This year I got a kirigami day-by-day calendar too, and I'm decorating the hallways with all my art.  Beige and I don't get along. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<insert witty saying here>

Flickr
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mem Fox Reads from The Goblin and The Empty Chair
Martin Cruz Smith Talks About Three Stations
Terra McVoy Talks About Pure
Meet Fitness Guru Susan Powter
A Taste of Colored Water Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...