Swap name: Use What You Have Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: catpants
Sign-up date range: Sept 11 - Sept 22
Date to send item by: Oct 20
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 participants
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? nope! but you MUST be willing to send outside of your country, although you may request to send within your own country and I'll do my best to honor that.
All ages allowed? yes!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback or any comments showing poor or no communication
Details of swap:
The goal of the swap is to use what you have AND make something that your partner will like. Fortunately, most of us have quite a craft-stash, so now is the time to use it! No running to the craft store to get supplies for this swap; be creative with the supplies you already have!
There is no minimum requirement for this swap, but you MUST communicate with your partner about how many items you will be swapping. I will be keeping track of your communication and it will be noted in your feedback.
Friends of craftster and swap angels may have two partners if:
- this is not your first swap
- you have no more than three instances of sending late
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer (catpants):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
What sort of crafts could you make with the supplies you have?
What sort of crafts would you like to receive?
Would you like to craft for two partners?
Do you have any allergies?
Anything else you think your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
LIST OF APPROVED PARTICIPANTS:
strikethrough = positive feedback given
1. catpants (2) 2. ptarmic wumpus (1) 3. halfelvenwriter (1) 4. groschveux (2) 5. cornflakegirly (2) 6. inara (1) **first time swapper, yay!** 7. cotneyroo (2) 8. mezzi (1) 9. moxz (1) 10. liebschien (1) 11. veludo (1) 12. orange_sunset (1) 13. kiki*eks (2) 14. moonoverbrooklyn (1) **first time swapper, yay!** 15. serialcrafter (1) **first time swapper, yay!** 16. twiztidblood (1) 17. elphalba (1) 18. sewpixie (1) 19. suzeeannie (1) 20. jojokeller (1) 21. susanab (1)
22. reethi (1)
23. the noodle princess (1) 24. millik (1) 25. bourgeois (1)
cotneyroo* -- moonoverbrooklyn* liebschien* -- groschveux* veludo*
kiki*eks* -- bourgeois* millik* -- ptarmic wumpus* cotneyroo* -- elphalba* groschveux* -- suzeeannie* mezzi* -- moxz* serialcrafter* -- catpants* inara* -- sewpixie*
susanab* -- orange_sunset*
cornflakegirly* -- kiki*eks* the noodle princess* -- halfelvenwriter* cornflakegirly* -- twiztidblood* catpants* -- jojokeller*
*responded to check-in pmsentpartner has receivedwill be sending late